VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Thank you for the hint already done with it now I am doing the quest where Britt has to explore and find the main source of the rain of fire now if any of you has finished this quest mind telling me what I need to do to complete it ????
If I remember well, it is the main quest, so simply follow all the instructions, and you will discover the source of the rain soon. There are also walkthroughs attached in previous pages...

Myst9898

Dec 24, 2022
Hello, where can I find the superior armor for jostein? I can't find it at the artisan unless it has a different name

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Screenshot_2023-05-30-01-27-38-24_83e3caf07395b62e0d5781f0cce5dd36.jpg
Anyone know how to get past the pup for me to get to the tunnel entrance having a hard time figuring this one out??? Hope someone who has already finish this can give me an advice on what to do?

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
anyone got Jostein's last CG? or is it not available in chapter 4? I've just finished his run and no matter what I tried I did not get it.
I don't remember exactly when, but there's some talk about scouting the borders and if you talk to him after he will ask you to ride with him. I think every captain can ask you to spend time together after the border dialogue, so you might've said yes to someone else.
Anyone know how to get past the pup for me to get to the tunnel entrance having a hard time figuring this one out??? Hope someone who has already finish this can give me an advice on what to do?
In Quarry Path click on the left spot and you'll reach a zone where you can pick up vines to make a rope, then you can explore the cave by clicking on the spot on the right. Quarry Path.png

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
I don't remember exactly when, but there's some talk about scouting the borders and if you talk to him after he will ask you to ride with him. I think every captain can ask you to spend time with him during after the border dialogue, so you might've said yes to someone else.

In Quarry Path click on the left spot and you'll reach a zone where you can pick up vines to make a rope, then you can explore the cave by clicking on the spot on the right. View attachment 2659472
I see thanks for the help

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Screenshot_2023-05-30-03-14-10-13_83e3caf07395b62e0d5781f0cce5dd36.jpg
What should I do in this area now already collected all of the supplies in the area my problem now is how to leave any advice you can give me Magnus21?

cloudyhue

Dec 28, 2018
I need a bit of help with the Seidr part of the burial mount quest. I'm trying to trigger the quest (crafted the genome and got the item from the computer, the one that says what the password is) but don't know where to activate the AI to enter the password. The guide just says to craft the genome and then "click on the glass" but I don't know what glass they're referring to and I don't know if I'm just blind

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
What should I do in this area now already collected all of the supplies in the area my problem now is how to leave any advice you can give me Magnus21?
You'll need some enzymes from the cave and the vitality serum you pick up there to craft a Valhalla serum for the injured pup. In that area you should also find a solvent that you'll need later by clicking on the poles.
I need a bit of help with the Seidr part of the burial mount quest. I'm trying to trigger the quest (crafted the genome and got the item from the computer, the one that says what the password is) but don't know where to activate the AI to enter the password. The guide just says to craft the genome and then "click on the glass" but I don't know what glass they're referring to and I don't know if I'm just blind
In the caverns click on the door almost at the center of the screen, but you have to activate Alexa in the deep sector first. You also need to go to "colonies" and then "settlement" and the drone in there should give you a cut scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cloudyhue

cloudyhue

Dec 28, 2018
You'll need some enzymes from the cave and the vitality serum you pick up there to craft a Valhalla serum for the injured pup. In that area you should also find a solvent that you'll need later by clicking on the poles.

In the caverns click on the door almost at the center of the screen, but you have to activate Alexa in the deep sector first. You also need to go to "colonies" and then "settlement" and the drone in there should give you a cut scene.
Thank you so much!

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017

I see thank you

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
May I ask guys did you craft a lot of medicine kit before fighting the den mother cause everytime i tried to fight it I always get a game over

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
Is the first chapter bugged? I am told i must meet some guy at library to complete the electric fence, but he's not there. I also can't complete my only uncompleted side quest, which says to meet a guy at the containers and there's nobody there either. I have all the things for both quests.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes