VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Is the first chapter bugged? I am told i must meet some guy at library to complete the electric fence, but he's not there. I also can't complete my only uncompleted side quest, which says to meet a guy at the containers and there's nobody there either. I have all the things for both quests.
Almost every quest can be finished only the day after you have received it, perhaps this is also the reason you can't see the captains in their respective places.

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
May I ask guys did you craft a lot of medicine kit before fighting the den mother cause everytime i tried to fight it I always get a game over
Try using defend last every turn. If you still can't beat her it means you don't have enough rations, fitness(damage) or will(energy/hp), here are 2 of my saves right before that fight if that's case and you don't want to repeat the chapter.

Hello
Where in the 4th chapter can we finally interact with kare and revna?
At the Alpines you have to explore enough until you get the choice to loot all 3 cabins, maybe even even complete some of the side quests you get here. Click on the forest at the Alpine Edge to meet the for them first time. After that you can visit the cabins and give them war supplies, power or ammo to raise your reputation with them. Once you raise it enough and have the power core you can trigger a scene with the option to have sex with Kare.
At Alfheimr you don't really interact with them much and only see them during certain quests.
Is the first chapter bugged? I am told i must meet some guy at library to complete the electric fence, but he's not there. I also can't complete my only uncompleted side quest, which says to meet a guy at the containers and there's nobody there either. I have all the things for both quests.
If you are still having trouble try clicking on the bookshelves at the library or the gray building at the containers.

Last edited:

RhasAlGhul

Feb 22, 2018
As someone already told you above , you can't complete a quest on the same day you receive it. But you must also keep in mind that if for example the electric fence quest tells you to meet Ralph at the library, then that is the first location you must click on at the library building=> study. because if for example you click first on chemical or power plant and Ralph has a scene there and you trigger it you can't proceed with the quest until the next day because you can only trigger one scene every day with a guy.

on another note does someone have the chapter 1 guide? not the crafting one but the scene guide for each guy?
also has someone unlocked the last CG for Jostein the 40th I have unlocked all of them aside from that and I don't know how to trigger that one

Gifakk

Nov 9, 2020
At the Alpines you have to explore enough until you get the choice to loot all 3 cabins, maybe even even complete some of the side quests you get here. Click on the forest at the Alpine Edge to meet the for them first time. After that you can visit the cabins and give them war supplies, power or ammo to raise your reputation with them. Once you raise it enough and have the power core you can trigger a scene with the option to have sex with Kare.
At Alfheimr you don't really interact with them much and only see them during certain quests.
How do you top Kare?

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Try using defend last every turn. If you still can't beat her it means you don't have enough rations, fitness(damage) or will(energy/hp), here are 2 of my saves right before that fight if that's case and you don't want to repeat the chapter.
Pixeldrain

If you are still having trouble try clicking on the bookshelves at the library or the gray building at the containers.
Thank. You for the save file

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
How do you top Kare?
Pick the following:
- "What do you need it for?"
- "What will you pay for this?"
- "I would rather have you instead."
- Click face, chest, pants, legs, underwear, cock twice. Don't click his face more than once and don't take off his shirt.
- On the 2nd image click his face.
- "Yes. I only runka with boys" to top, "No, I know what I'm doing" to bottom.

Warning:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

daro69

May 16, 2018
Pick the following:
- "What do you need it for?"
- "What will you pay for this?"
- "I would rather have you instead."
- Click face, chest, pants, legs, underwear, cock twice. Don't click his face more than once and don't take off his shirt.
- On the 2nd image click his face.
- "Yes. I only runka with boys" to top, "No, I know what I'm doing" to bottom.

Warning:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for this!
When I followed your guide I got to the masturbation pic with no option for the last choice.
Then, however, when I chose chest over his face, it made me ride him - maybe worth trying this out :)

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
Thanks for this!
When I followed your guide I got to the masturbation pic with no option for the last choice.
Then, however, when I chose chest over his face, it made me ride him - maybe worth trying this out :)
You also need some rep points with the exiles to top him. Did you gift them war supplies, ammo or power?

daro69

May 16, 2018
You also need some rep points with the exiles to top him. Did you gift them war supplies, ammo or power?
I did, only 3 war supplies. Will try again to add some more of ammo and power too then, thx!

Edit: It worked! I couldn't give them any ammo or power previously as I crafted power core right away.

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
As someone already told you above , you can't complete a quest on the same day you receive it. But you must also keep in mind that if for example the electric fence quest tells you to meet Ralph at the library, then that is the first location you must click on at the library building=> study. because if for example you click first on chemical or power plant and Ralph has a scene there and you trigger it you can't proceed with the quest until the next day because you can only trigger one scene every day with a guy.

on another note does someone have the chapter 1 guide? not the crafting one but the scene guide for each guy?
also has someone unlocked the last CG for Jostein the 40th I have unlocked all of them aside from that and I don't know how to trigger that one
I will try to figure it out. I'm a bit worried with the 3 day time limit on the one.

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
I couldn't figure out how to complete Hunting the Nest in chapter one. It said I needed to "obtain wild game" which I never saw.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes