VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

KIllya

Dec 20, 2020
Why does none of the options work for the task "Meeting with Alfheim", before that everything was fine, and when Borge started to pass, I got stuck on it, maybe I'm missing something?

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
Here in ch4, do you guys know how to get the solvent?
In the Alpine Edge click on the building at the top-left corner and scavenge.
Why does none of the options work for the task "Meeting with Alfheim", before that everything was fine, and when Borge started to pass, I got stuck on it, maybe I'm missing something?
Do you keep getting the mayhem ending? You need to have at least 13 diplomacy points with one group from each column, or 13 and 9-12 if you let someone else mediate. Appeal to the 2 groups that have the highest reputation.

AQVA992

May 22, 2019
Hello! Thanks for the help with the wolf!!!

But now I can’t cope with the snake (С2), there are not enough moves, what should I do?

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
Hello! Thanks for the help with the wolf!!!

But now I can’t cope with the snake (С2), there are not enough moves, what should I do?
The fight is harder if you force your way in by hacking the system. If you get the research, power and input the CPU numbers correctly the Jotun will only have 400 hp.
Look at the guide in this post if you are having trouble finding the CPUs.

Reactions: AQVA992

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
well.... I give up. It's too difficult. you miss some trigger somewhere and you don't know it, and it stops everything for a character from there on out. It's very frustrating. I can't figure out even what trigger I missed with Henrick, I thought I did everything with him.

Arliss86

Jan 2, 2023
In the chapter 4 is a scene with Jostein, where Jostein offers Britte to take a nap with him in the stable. I can only answer that I have other business. Is there an alternative answer and how to achieve it?

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
In the chapter 4 is a scene with Jostein, where Jostein offers Britte to take a nap with him in the stable. I can only answer that I have other business. Is there an alternative answer and how to achieve it?
He needs 45 affection to unlock the option to say yes to the nap, which gives you a CG.

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
How to increase affection for Jostein in chapter 4?
Before that point in the chapter the only way to raise his affection is from choices you get when you're already in a romance with him. Same goes for most of the guys, if you want to see all the CGs you're gonna have to do 9 playthroughs; or you can your save file if you really want those points.

AQVA992

May 22, 2019
The fight is harder if you force your way in by hacking the system. If you get the research, power and input the CPU numbers correctly the Jotun will only have 400 hp.
Look at the guide in this post if you are having trouble finding the CPUs.
unfortunately I can't find the codes in the manual, especially this one

Reactions: Magnus21

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
unfortunately I can't find the codes in the manual, especially this one
That was my bad, I hadn't downloaded that file myself and just saw there's no guide for the final part of the chapter.
There should be 3 CPUs in the "Landing", "Nest Outer" and "Satellite" areas. The code for "Fusion" is the sum of the other 3 codes.
There will be another 6 CPUs in the next zone, when you are asked to input the codes you have to add the + or - character at the end. There will also be another fusion code, for this one sum the 3 positive numbers and subtract the 3 negatives.

Reactions: AQVA992

Davi222

Nov 29, 2018
I can't find the CG 22 of Erland and CG 17 of Tyr. Can somone help me?

Last edited:

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
how to open a memory with Jorgen 24, 25, 26, 34, 35 I had an attraction, during the dance I was 45, after 65, and at the end of chapter 4 70
For 24 in CH2 you needed to tell him you like boys/him, picked his group, asked him to runka during the 2nd camp choice and do a succesful blot ritual with him. In CH3 you have to pick "I'm not a child anymore" when he says he'd take the medicine to alpines and then lock your romance with him.
25 at the end of CH3 if you romanced him.
26 when you meet him at Alfheimr if you romanced him.
34 and 35 are also romance only, you have to pick him when you get the Ancient Strategy mission. The scene should trigger the 2nd time you talk to him after defeating the Fenrir Mother.
I can't find the CG 22 of Erland and CG 17 of Tyr. Can somone help me?
Erland 22 - During the party at the end of CH2 give water to Njal, Asbru to Yrsa, take the huldra essence for yourself. Give Erland cigars, beer and fine booze until the party ends. If you have at least 40 affection you'll get a new choice, pick option 2 or 3. 3 gives more points.
Tyr 17 - In CH3 pick practical clothes for him, you should get a variant of the scene at the pool table if you pick his romance option, you'll need at least 30 admiration.
Does anyone know what the first ghost's name is in chapter 4?
Asshole gives you a Manaz(T3) relic. Val or Alfrothul gives you an Uruz(T2) relic.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes