VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

rayearth8072

Apr 4, 2022
hello! so i downloaded the chapter 5 update but whenever i try to play the game and load the file i left off from chapter 4 the game says "an exception has occurred" and if i ignore it a bunch of image files don't load? how do i fix it? thanks !
you have to merge chapter 5 with previous chapters

Chronossius

Feb 1, 2023
there is but no one share it
Thanks for your reply. I kinda figured out it was the case but gave it a shot regardless. This game is really great and the writers/developpers are really doing an amazing job. Some of the choices and requirements for the romances are pretty convoluted though hence why I asked for that chapter 4 guide. Here's to hoping someone will feel like sharing it one day!

rayearth8072

Apr 4, 2022
thanks for responding! i'm not too tech-savvy so... how do i exactly do that? tried looking it up on google and i didn't rreally get the answers i needed, thanks!
back up your save files before merging, copy paste ch5 folder to ur previous chapter files, when asked if you want to overwrite the files on the destination, click yes

boydt92

Aug 4, 2023
Somehow Im in chapter 2 but cant trigger maze scene after submit Tyr's 2nd quest (3 water) and it's cant unlock other Tyr's CG as well as Kirk
Also anyone can share the discord link, the old one seem timed out

Rafa Nudo

Jun 17, 2019
I'm having many issues to unlock Borge's 40 pic. He's my LI and I tried both Sensitive and Confidence paths. Does someone help me?

boydt92

Aug 4, 2023
How to pass this as Alf ? I put all skill point into Alf already. Clear all side quest available with 95 fitness but cant event deal past 500 health of the boss.
I blocked the boss on the 4th turn, but then on the 2nd cycle I can't even stand on the 4th turn if i saved defense for last block.

Am I missing something or just because i choose Alf lol. Please help me.

1st cycle: fire arm - tag team - boss normal attack - true shot - defense - blocked boss big attack - regroup - regroup
2nd cycle: regroup - regroup - boss big attack - tag team - true shot - die by boss attack (6 hp left) 1701375131381.png

Last edited:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
How to pass this as Alf ? I put all skill point into Alf already. Clear all side quest available with 95 fitness but cant event deal past 500 health of the boss.
I blocked the boss on the 4th turn, but then on the 2nd cycle I can't even stand on the 4th turn if i saved defense for last block.

1st cycle: fire arm - tag team - boss normal attack - true shot - defense - blocked boss big attack - regroup - regroup
2nd cycle: regroup - regroup - boss big attack - tag team - true shot - die by boss attack (6 hp left) View attachment 3131098
I don't remember well this fight, but in general the biggest enemy-attack is his 4th, you should put defense before, as you mentioned. I have never used

2nd cycle: regroup - regroup - boss big attack - tag team - true shot - die by boss attack (6 hp left) View attachment 3131098
Guys on discord will gladly help you. Write your question to the right chapter-channel.

boydt92

Aug 4, 2023
I don't remember well this fight, but in general the biggest enemy-attack is his 4th, you should put defense before, as you mentioned. I have never used

Guys on discord will gladly help you. Write your question to the right chapter-channel.
Thx, i look for this discord link long time but the old one but timed out <3

Reactions: pilgrim2003
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes