VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

LucJB

Mar 25, 2023
How to pass this as Alf ? I put all skill point into Alf already. Clear all side quest available with 95 fitness but cant event deal past 500 health of the boss.
I blocked the boss on the 4th turn, but then on the 2nd cycle I can't even stand on the 4th turn if i saved defense for last block.

Am I missing something or just because i choose Alf lol. Please help me.

1st cycle: fire arm - tag team - boss normal attack - true shot - defense - blocked boss big attack - regroup - regroup
2nd cycle: regroup - regroup - boss big attack - tag team - true shot - die by boss attack (6 hp left) View attachment 3131098
If you're Alf built, you should have the option to use the drone for the fight.

Syann1217

May 8, 2021
How do you get the Jotun III side quest completed? I don't see a recipe in the Crispr Module as was with all the previous upgrades.

Idfkifkh

Aug 26, 2020
Can someone tell me what combo they used for the wolf in chapter 3 I have 95 strength, 117 rations, and 19 Energy I as well chose the alf tree

gargoyle99

Jan 28, 2023
Just wanted to say thanks for splitting the big archive. The only annoyance is that you split big .zip file in 3 .rar files, so we need to first extract rar to get zip, and then extract zip to get the game. Maybe (if possible) you could create .zip and then immediately after create split .rar file from the actual game directory (and not .zip). It would be much appreciated. Thanks

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 1: 0.1.8.62

Size 254 MB

Chapter 2-5: 0.5.23

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.18

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 224 MB

Come find me on .

Last edited:

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022

Version: Ch2-5 0.5.23

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

Mega

Size 815 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Is there android one from part 1?

freadunn99

Oct 10, 2023

Version: Ch2-5 0.5.23

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

Mega

Size 815 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Hi thank you for the great job. Btw, from chapter 1 to 2, can I just continue from the chapter 1 using this app chap2-5(no action required) ? Or should I do some action before continue to chapter 2? Thank you and have a great new year..

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Hi thank you for the great job. Btw, from chapter 1 to 2, can I just continue from the chapter 1 using this app chap2-5(no action required) ? Or should I do some action before continue to chapter 2? Thank you and have a great new year..
I don't know, sorry.

B1smth

Jan 6, 2024
Pls help for the Chapter 3 Ancient Wolf OHKO-ing me on complete health with Rampage on the Blood Moon Quest.

I already have three Potent Huldra Essence, three Asbru Invocation, three Valhalla Serum, four Ammo, five Med Kit, two War Supplies, and ten Rations. I've done all quests and Bones properly. (Bones attached below) I'm playing on the 0.5.23 version so I assume previously mentioned bugs have been fixed, unless of course this still needs a patch.

I've tried using both Manning and the Pup but it still doesn't work. I do the 4 attack internal technique to Defend against strong attack. I've also tried using Defend on the weak attack and just soaking the strong attack.

Now I simply don't know what can I do better. Even at 20+ health I'm just wiped in an instant.

EDIT: I figured it out, (perhaps for my case, a Seidr build). The "defend on 4th attack" technique means Defend must always be the 4th attack in your cycle of six. Meaning, you're not always going to use Defend when the major attack comes in from the angry pupper. You do actually have to soak up some of that major attack damage with Regroup so the angry pupper wouldn't get pissed and Rampage cause you always block its major attack.

This might not be that case for other builds though, I dunno about Alf and Valkyrie build. I also used the little pupper instead of Mannings and his Firearm.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes