VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

bensyd2020

Jan 1, 2021
Thank you so much!

When I opened the latest file, the previous saved file when I load them just went to error. Do I need to replayed from beginning with the update?
thanks

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Jeevant Hey!

Since you own the thread, I should inform you that the supposed CH2-6 update you have listed is JUST the CH6 without the the other four (we were surprised by the sudden change in size, so I investigated). You currently have, in the OP, only chapters 1 and 6.

If you don't have the links or files from the previous OP, feel free to download it from our torrent: . It has CH 1-5 bundled together.

Cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ziggy58 and RaulPa

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Ergi-KKCHAR-CH6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

KIllya

Dec 20, 2020
I do not understand what secret places are mentioned in the "Trade Secrets" task and what code is needed in Chapter 6

May 21, 2023
I do not understand what secret places are mentioned in the "Trade Secrets" task and what code is needed in Chapter 6
They usually post codes on their Discord server; You could join it and see if You can find anything.
I can't help you with that because I'm starting Chapter 3 and I don't know what code You're asking for.

NesNex

Aug 24, 2022
Sorry i have a problem... when i try to merge the previusly foder whit the new one when i start the game it says version 5.23 like i did not merge the file...

Jul 31, 2021
How's C6 so far? I might wait for the Vanir guide before I start playing. C4 onwards have quite complex quest systems that I don't wanna miss out on.
bro theres new shit and everything :cry:, so many damn requirements for quest youll miss if ya aint paying attention. This shits hard lmao

dddaaannn000

Dec 10, 2022
does anyone has a save that works in the begin of chapter 6? when i use my old saves the images don't appear in the story...

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes