VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

B1smth

Jan 6, 2024
bro theres new shit and everything :cry:, so many damn requirements for quest youll miss if ya aint paying attention. This shits hard lmao
is it like C5 where there are "storylines" you can follow when you enter locations? helping hot captains is fun but i just wanna get Britt laid.

Reactions: fygbros
Jul 31, 2021
is it like C5 where there are "storylines" you can follow when you enter locations? helping hot captains is fun but i just wanna get Britt laid.
100%, also fyi, to anyone romancing jostien, Get flippa back first, it makes him 10x less depressed.

But seriously yea, some areas you just need to walk by, others you need to actually click, and you dont get to the actual good part till you finish the missons with takes about on average 4 hrs to fully complete and finding their areas is so DAMN HARD

Reactions: B1smth

casanovakung

Oct 26, 2022
Can someone please upload save files at the end of C4.

So I can start play in C5 without replay from the beginning.

Last edited:

Mitsunarii

Oct 21, 2021
I found the answer, Yall a guide is 100% needed lol, tried the chapter out and its nothing if not difficult lol
I'm stuck on the puzzle where you have to guess the code, I think it has to do with the items you receive "dawn 7", "Noon 1" and "Twilight 55", but I haven't been able to guess it yet. Has anyone already gotten past this part? I think the answer they release on the game's paid discord channel. This part is sooo difficult, I already gave up.

Last edited:

Javieroi_

Nov 29, 2023
Does anyone know how to complete tunnel vision quest in chapter 4? I have 100 rations, quite ammo and med kit but the fight is cut in half even though I still have rations.

Reactions: Aphrodite<3
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes