VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Quentin159

Jul 17, 2023
Yes and yes, though it is more story focused. But there are plenty of spicy scenes. The first couple of chapters are weird, because we actually get one or two hetero scenes before queer male ones, involving sex.
wait, what?? there are sex scenes??? in which chapter? I thought it was all teasing and foreplay. I'm still at Ch3.

Quentin159

Jul 17, 2023
Jostein is the hotest IMO, but his storyline is just meh with the whole filippa thing coming up in every sentence he utters. JUST SHUT UP AND F**K ME! LOL. No, seriously, I need filippa to die so I can have him all for myself MUAHAHA
that's very unlikely lol. According to KKChar's Patreon, that relationship dynamic is based on 2-spirited ppl in Native Indians, so basically you're gonna do the laundry and take care of babies for the wifey, hunt with the hubby and try to be happy when they're doing it. Sorry but filippa ain't going anywhere lol

Reactions: ImthebestUWUEST

chuck45

Mar 27, 2020
Just move the "save" directory so that it doesn't happen to you. I did it and it worked for me.
Thanks, but that doesn't seem to work. Just get exception after exception screen because it's lacking image files from the previous versions. But then when I try and copy over the old image files the game still won't progress to chapter 6. I feel like this shouldn't be this difficult, but none of the previous advice seems to be working for me... any other suggestions?

I would try redownloading both files separately again, but I fear I would still have the same problems and would just be wasting time.

• Sad
Reactions: Javieroi_

chuck45

Mar 27, 2020
Thanks, but that doesn't seem to work. Just get exception after exception screen because it's lacking image files from the previous versions. But then when I try and copy over the old image files the game still won't progress to chapter 6. I feel like this shouldn't be this difficult, but none of the previous advice seems to be working for me... any other suggestions?

I would try redownloading both files separately again, but I fear I would still have the same problems and would just be wasting time.
Update: Redownloaded everything and merged it all with my preexisting save files and it looks like it's working *fingers crossed*. Thanks again Javieroi_!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Javieroi_
Jul 31, 2021
wait, what?? there are sex scenes??? in which chapter? I thought it was all teasing and foreplay. I'm still at Ch3.
Im pretty sure all you get at ch.3 is some oral, handhob, scences with Tyr, Kirk, or Ralf. In ch.4 you get some physical scences with all captains and chapter 5 and above, is pure sex

Reactions: Quentin159
Jul 31, 2021
that's very unlikely lol. According to KKChar's Patreon, that relationship dynamic is based on 2-spirited ppl in Native Indians, so basically you're gonna do the laundry and take care of babies for the wifey, hunt with the hubby and try to be happy when they're doing it. Sorry but filippa ain't going anywhere lol
Yea, (spoiler alert).....................At the end of ch.6 she goes on life support cuz the child is pretty much mutating agrressively

But I actually like flippa, shes sweet and kind, and lowkey is like an anchor for josetin. I love her energy and Im fighting to keep her alive. But to anyone that wants her dead(as crazy as that is) in ch5. advise that she stay in the moutains, so always make choices that "no one should get priority"

Reactions: Kayrahan91

Aphrodite<3

Jul 5, 2020
Hi I'm in Chapter 4 currently with my main Li being Jorgen but I'm still missing his memories 31, 35 and 36. Does anyone know how to get them?

Edit: 35 admiration, 60 affection, 55 attraction

Last edited:

Quentin159

Jul 17, 2023
Yea, (spoiler alert).....................At the end of ch.6 she goes on life support cuz the child is pretty much mutating agrressively

But I actually like flippa, shes sweet and kind, and lowkey is like an anchor for josetin. I love her energy and Im fighting to keep her alive. But to anyone that wants her dead(as crazy as that is) in ch5. advise that she stay in the moutains, so always make choices that "no one should get priority"
lmao Now Jostein's route really sucks cuz MC is no match for Filippa, I wouldn't want to be in MC's place in that scenario lol

Quentin159

Jul 17, 2023
Im pretty sure all you get at ch.3 is some oral, handhob, scences with Tyr, Kirk, or Ralf. In ch.4 you get some physical scences with all captains and chapter 5 and above, is pure sex
Cooool, now I fell motivated to grind all those combat trainings lol. I haven't played for a long time.

Jul 31, 2021
lmao Now Jostein's route really sucks cuz MC is no match for Filippa, I wouldn't want to be in MC's place in that scenario lol
eh yea, but lowkey its not all bad cuz

SPOILER

as stated flippa gets on life support (if you founght to bring her home)
and at the end of ch.6 you get to have sex with all faulsen LI and he leaves with you. so its totally all perspective if you believ that youre no match for flippa, but Jostien has a big brain moment where he practically states that he has done all for flippa and that he should also focus on you

Reactions: Quentin159
Jul 31, 2021
disregard what I said about falusen captins, but I do know for fact you get to fuck jostien, or technically he fucks you.

Tora is lowkey amazing for what she did

Jul 31, 2021
No one has told me yet, but hpw do I get the last two cgis, in ch6. after finishing the missions I only manage to get one of the cgi's before completeting the final mission

Quentin159

Jul 17, 2023
eh yea, but lowkey its not all bad cuz

SPOILER

as stated flippa gets on life support (if you founght to bring her home)
and at the end of ch.6 you get to have sex with all faulsen LI and he leaves with you. so its totally all perspective if you believ that youre no match for flippa, but Jostien has a big brain moment where he practically states that he has done all for flippa and that he should also focus on you
About damn time!!!!

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes