VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

DWolfAmarok

Oct 23, 2017
Ergi-KKCHAR-CH5v0.5.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Question. Is this torrent the whole thing? I got a bit confuse about some of the files and think the OP post requires me to download multiple files. Ch1, 2-5, and Update. Will this be a single thing?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Question. Is this torrent the whole thing? I got a bit confuse about some of the files and think the OP post requires me to download multiple files. Ch1, 2-5, and Update. Will this be a single thing?
That's Chapters 2-5 w/ update.

yoursneedy

Sep 24, 2022
It does but you miss out on a few things like, you can name your saves and you get an infinite amout of them but when you merge you only get 18 slides and ya cant name em
it worked normally for me, I just added the content files and image files from chapters 1-4 to the game files from chapter 5.

I don't know if it was clear what I meant lol, but i can name the saves and got more than 18 slides of saves

Jul 31, 2021
it worked normally for me, I just added the content files and image files from chapters 1-4 to the game files from chapter 5.

I don't know if it was clear what I meant lol, but i can name the saves and got more than 18 slides of saves
I swear to god, Im like a baby at this computer shit so everytime I learn something new, thanks mate :D

Jul 31, 2021
Hey, I dont know If Im plain fucking slow, but does the garage not store war supplies?, cuz I was storing a bunch in season 3, and in sz 4. them bitches are GONE lmao

Jul 31, 2021
Also, I know the alf build is like the game's hardest combat version but is it like impossible for my bots to hit a crit lmao, like my ammo and med bot wont hit a crit for shit, they don't do the one thing I NEED them to do

Jul 31, 2021
Also in issue Im running into that Im not sure is my game or me, but do these damn characters get exhausted, cuz I'll be fighting and suddenly from starting damages being like 20 and Up, I drop to like 10 lol

Jul 31, 2021
ch.5 first big fight...at 84 health left the boss regenined three increments of 200 health back to back....I deadass played the minigame to make it "easier" and I get this XD

Chronossius

Feb 1, 2023
Hello! I've seen this question asked several times but couldn't find a suitable answer. Is there a guide for the choices/stats affecting the romance with our LI for Chapter 4? Thanks in advance!

boydt92

Aug 4, 2023
I still at chapter 1, just asking is there anyway to increase charm/fitness to unlock character final CG? Seem like i finish all the side quest but charm stuck at 40 while they require 45 at least. Also in the time of progressing i passed some decision on final CG but they dont ever appear again. Any suggestion?

Jul 31, 2021
I still at chapter 1, just asking is there anyway to increase charm/fitness to unlock character final CG? Seem like i finish all the side quest but charm stuck at 40 while they require 45 at least. Also in the time of progressing i passed some decision on final CG but they dont ever appear again. Any suggestion?
Did you do the prologue? cuz if you did the prologue and all of the potions that you have access to in the beginning, then that also gives you charm to boost up, I also recommend not buying the decontaminate plant in the beginning as you can access it in your room, in the potted plant

boydt92

Aug 4, 2023
Did you do the prologue? cuz if you did the prologue and all of the potions that you have access to in the beginning, then that also gives you charm to boost up, I also recommend not buying the decontaminate plant in the beginning as you can access it in your room, in the potted plant
I end up chapter 1 with 30 fitness, 50 will, 45 charm but unfortunately cant unlock some character final CG. Seem like if it pass we can't come back the conversation to start the CG again which is bad
Also downloaded the guide, but not fully understand what to choose with each chat so...

nitsuaf16

Dec 3, 2022
hello! so i downloaded the chapter 5 update but whenever i try to play the game and load the file i left off from chapter 4 the game says "an exception has occurred" and if i ignore it a bunch of image files don't load? how do i fix it? thanks !

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes