VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes
May 21, 2023
Anyone know a way on how to increase britty stats so that the stats required for the quest will be met what should I do cause I have restart my saved again from the very beginning I'm at the prologue part where britt has to leave with jorgen
Using URM. There's a thread about it!!!

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
So it depends which god you will see in chapter 1 right if britt chose freyja he will see her but if Britt chose freyr he will see him right cause I already finish my summer solstice quest

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Done with chapter 1 already I'm on chapter 2 now anyone know a way to reach 65 fitness fast because this is the part where I have been before but I restarted it cause there was something that I didn't reached before starting this quest and that is the 65 fitness requirements that is the reason why I can't defeat the big wolf in this quest hope someone can help

trepex10

Sep 24, 2023
Can someone tell me how to get 55 fitness before finishing chapter 1? I really tried
and I haven't succeeded even consulting the guide

NesNex

Aug 24, 2022
Can someone tell me how to get 55 fitness before finishing chapter 1? I really tried
and I haven't succeeded even consulting the guide
if you choose some choices in the dialogues they raise your statistics you just have to make the right choices... but I don't remember which ones they are... you can try modifying the save if you don't want to play the game again

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes