VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
I purchased Chapter 5. I have created a torrent file with it so I can share it with you but I don't know if it works just like that or if I need to do something else.
When you create the torrent file, just make sure you input at least one tracker URL, and that you keep your machine running and torrent seeding until at least a couple users have it completely downloaded. If you don't have preferred trackers, I recommend .
Additionally, if you want to keep this within F95, you should set it to private so it doesn't distribute to DHT.
Then you can just attach it to a post here, and you're all set.

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
I just checked the gaytor file, and it's ONLY chapter 5 that was shared. The updated versions of Ch1-4 is missing sadly...

Reactions: Kayrahan91

Kudanstein407

Dec 4, 2019
I just checked the gaytor file, and it's ONLY chapter 5 that was shared. The updated versions of Ch1-4 is missing sadly...
you can merge the files with ch1-4 from here. so far i haven't encounter any problem. the ch 4 here has a bug which not showing erland cg gallery but when you merge with the ch 5 it will appear. maybe some bug already fixed but then again idk since i haven't finish ch5 yet so who knows

May 21, 2023
MEGA link to Chapter 5 since my self-created torrent didn't seed at all.

ERGI: Chapter 5 (Windows)

ERGI: Chapter 5 (MAC)

ERGI: Chapter 5 (Linux)

Last edited:

mada200690

Nov 27, 2022

Mega

Mega

Mega
how can i actually enter chapter 5 ? i have a savegame at the end of chapter 4 but when i pick it up it takes me back to the main menu ,, how can i have access to chapter 5 ? or do i have to start a new game ?

Kudanstein407

Dec 4, 2019
how can i actually enter chapter 5 ? i have a savegame at the end of chapter 4 but when i pick it up it takes me back to the main menu ,, how can i have access to chapter 5 ? or do i have to start a new game ?
click end chapter it will trigger automatically. You need to copy all C5 files to ch 4 folder first

laserjet28

May 15, 2021

Mega

Mega

Mega
Thanks so much for this~ :love:

plus, can someone confirm that if you merge this with chapter 4 the bugs will be fixed?
Or if someone could share the latest versions of Ch1-4 that would be great too~ UwU

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Anyone know a way on how to increase britty stats so that the stats required for the quest will be met what should I do cause I have restart my saved again from the very beginning I'm at the prologue part where britt has to leave with jorgen

Kudanstein407

Dec 4, 2019
Anyone know a way on how to increase britty stats so that the stats required for the quest will be met what should I do cause I have restart my saved again from the very beginning I'm at the prologue part where britt has to leave with jorgen
You can edit the save file to increase the stats

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes