VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.7.1] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

RaulPa

Aug 6, 2023
Im so lost in the lost outpost, I keep getting brits comment "Ive seen tracks from the mountain pass"
Go to the lost outpost, on the house in the left you should read something about a map, then in the mountain pass (after the avalanche one) there are 3 ice mountains click on them (i believe the ones in the right)after a fight you will unlock the new area

Reactions: rayearth8072

RaulPa

Aug 6, 2023
I am totally lost in CH7 after the peak outpost, i get to the part where i find an area and when i click on some parts electricity shows, but i cant do anything after it. I choose to help Odger and i found the spider fight that gives me a bone after defeated but havent been able to develope anything else in the storyline or go further than that :c

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Ergi: Chapter 7.

Windows:

MAC:

Linux:

Right now I only have Drive subscription; if some of You could download and share the files using another server, it could be great!
So what is this? Update files? The full game? Only chapter 7?

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
also while looking through files, there seems to be a CGI you can miss if you don't do the grandmas crystal thing right
the CGI for that is easy, just click everything after you've completed the LIs story. the rest, not so much. the one missable I found was if you use seidr in that important choice you won't be able to complete cg because you're missing a tag. I don't know if that's intentional or not.

WhiteBookworm

Sep 10, 2018
But its instead of the chapter 6 download? So only need to merge it with Chapter 6.
if you already have files from prologue - chapter 6. just download chapter 7 and merge. hopefully the version number will change to 0.7.1. If you don't have the files, download them separately then chapter 7 and merge.

Jul 31, 2021
also how does anyone do the last outpost, cuz at this point I keep repeating the electrocuting myself and the "alfines didn't get your message bs
for anyone who gets the same prob as me, ya gotta go back in the alphine edge, and then to the power core, with the drone on the floor and when you attempt to leave again you should find odger ( if ya ain't already got him) or a different npc

Jul 31, 2021
This chapter is not for the weak lol, don't know how some people manage to finish it already, I need to find odger now cuzz I thought he would be at the medbay like his messaged suggested but guess not :/

Jul 31, 2021
for anyone who gets the same prob as me, ya gotta go back in the alphine edge, and then to the power core, with the drone on the floor and when you attempt to leave again you should find odger ( if ya ain't already got him) or a different npc
nvm....once odgr leaves you need to check the wall near him to grab his belonings

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes