VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.7.1] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
PLS tell me how you got past the last outpost
which one was it, the peak or the one before that? have you gotten to the peak yet? pretty sure you just need to sleep it off, but if it doesn't work, tried to complete Jorgen and Borge route first, I am pretty sure I got access to the peak even before I completed half of my LIs route (and then I realized and looked at the bug in Jostein route)

Jul 31, 2021
which one was it, the peak or the one before that? have you gotten to the peak yet? pretty sure you just need to sleep it off, but if it doesn't work, tried to complete Jorgen and Borge route first, I am pretty sure I got access to the peak even before I completed half of my LIs route (and then I realized and looked at the bug in Jostein route)
The peak outpost, cuz Ive done borges whole dad thing and jorgens mission

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Man this thread is such a mess, everyone is spamming nonsense single line posts

No way anyone can get any idea what's with this game from the comments.
(Not helping the gamefiles themselves are confusing).

So I'll just skip ahead: Is this game close to finish? Any time window when will it be finished?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Ergi-KKCHAR-CH7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Saylapimp

Jan 23, 2023

So I'll just skip ahead: Is this game close to finish? Any time window when will it be finished?
It's a good game that releases a new chapter every few months. We suspect it has 10 total chapters (judging from what the developer said about 6 chapters being past the halfway point) and we're currently on chapter 7, which was just released yesterday.

I find the game great, although it's not just a simple visual novel. There's quite a bit of depth and building to it. Even if you're not interested in all that, the game, hands down, has some of the best and most polished CG's of any visual novel I've seen. If you want some awesome CG's without the hassle of the story, just use unrenpy/unrenforall and unpack the RPA files to look at them.

B1smth

Jan 6, 2024
It's a good game that releases a new chapter every few months. We suspect it has 10 total chapters (judging from what the developer said about 6 chapters being past the halfway point) and we're currently on chapter 7, which was just released yesterday.

I find the game great, although it's not just a simple visual novel. There's quite a bit of depth and building to it. Even if you're not interested in all that, the game, hands down, has some of the best and most polished CG's of any visual novel I've seen. If you want some awesome CG's without the hassle of the story, just use unrenpy/unrenforall and unpack the RPA files to look at them.
9 chapters specifically. The dev is particular with numerology. A lot of 3s and 9s around the game. They're resolving many of the mysteries in this chapter anyway so I reckon we're now in the last act.

So after this, there's only 2 chapters left, with each chapter cooking for 5 months. The game will be finalized and fully packaged after a 1 or 1.5 years.

Reactions: Saylapimp

Yattien

Mar 8, 2021

You seem to have a serious issue with people having conversations on a forum. You know, the purpose of a forum is to chat and discuss the game, right?

Seen you complain about it in other places, it's rather irritating.

The very fact that the thread is so active should give you an idea that this game is good. It merits people discussing it.

Though I agree, the files are confusing. The Patreon is rather...predatory in my opinion. Only the highest tier gets access to all chapters and guides. Everyone else only gets access to the chapters from the point they joined I believe (so if you joined now, you'd only get 7 and have to buy 1-6). Which is also why it is so split on here.

The game is on chapter 7 of what I believe is going to be 9.

It seems to take a few months between chapters as the chapters can be quite large. So I'd imagine maybe another year before it is finished.

GusVaisIEgo

Jun 2, 2024
It maybe stupid to ask but can anyone tell me do I need to download Chapter 1, Chapter 2-5 and Chapter 6-7 to have the best gaming experience without some problem or just Chapter 6-7 is enough?

Yattien

Mar 8, 2021
It maybe stupid to ask but can anyone tell me do I need to download Chapter 1, Chapter 2-5 and Chapter 6-7 to have the best gaming experience without some problem or just Chapter 6-7 is enough?
Can't remember how it is set on here but if it's similar to how the game officially releases then yes. Download 1, have it as your "main" folder then download 2-5. Copy the lib stuff into the lib folder, renpy into renpy, game into game and the exe files into the base folder. Repeat for 6-7.

Unfortunately, I think 2-5 links currently don't work.

Reactions: GusVaisIEgo

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
finishing the peak outpost is where I struggle at, I cant finish the game
which part exactly? because the peak's puzzle is just you clicking things until it works, offerings which you don't have to do if you are okay with fighting an ancient, and one particular electricity puzzle that is actually hard. for the last puzzle where you got the getting zap animation and reduce your energy by 5, the answer is you have to set the invisible counter to 5, getting zap by the wired thingy means you're above 3 and if nothing happens means you're either at 5 or 4. just click and re-click at the last clickable (on the upper left side of the screen) by that point.

• Sad
Reactions: Javieroi_

rayearth8072

Apr 4, 2022
You seem to have a serious issue with people having conversations on a forum. You know, the purpose of a forum is to chat and discuss the game, right?

Seen you complain about it in other places, it's rather irritating.

The very fact that the thread is so active should give you an idea that this game is good. It merits people discussing it.

Though I agree, the files are confusing. The Patreon is rather...predatory in my opinion. Only the highest tier gets access to all chapters and guides. Everyone else only gets access to the chapters from the point they joined I believe (so if you joined now, you'd only get 7 and have to buy 1-6). Which is also why it is so split on here.

The game is on chapter 7 of what I believe is going to be 9.

It seems to take a few months between chapters as the chapters can be quite large. So I'd imagine maybe another year before it is finished.
ergi's thread is probably the most active thread for gay games on this site, other gay game threads are literally cricket

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes