VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.7.1] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes
Jul 31, 2021
which part exactly? because the peak's puzzle is just you clicking things until it works, offerings which you don't have to do if you are okay with fighting an ancient, and one particular electricity puzzle that is actually hard. for the last puzzle where you got the getting zap animation and reduce your energy by 5, the answer is you have to set the invisible counter to 5, getting zap by the wired thingy means you're above 3 and if nothing happens means you're either at 5 or 4. just click and re-click at the last clickable (on the upper left side of the screen) by that point.
Its the electric puzzle. Im gonna try what you suggested wish me luck lol ( sorry for not being more clear :(

Javieroi_

Nov 29, 2023
which part exactly? because the peak's puzzle is just you clicking things until it works, offerings which you don't have to do if you are okay with fighting an ancient, and one particular electricity puzzle that is actually hard. for the last puzzle where you got the getting zap animation and reduce your energy by 5, the answer is you have to set the invisible counter to 5, getting zap by the wired thingy means you're above 3 and if nothing happens means you're either at 5 or 4. just click and re-click at the last clickable (on the upper left side of the screen) by that point.
No idea

Jul 31, 2021
did a whole lotta spaming ( had 192 energy due to me editing files) but with a loss of 175 I DID IT!

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
The peak "electricity" puzzle consists of touching all the parts of the factory in such a sequence that you are not harmed. Then you go down to the shelter, turn on the device on the left side (you should recognize it by the different sound) and than you can go up and finally visit the labs mentioned by Borge and Britt = mountains on the left. It seems, that the puzzle in the cave = roots of Yggdrasil = shows result (new scene with your LI) after touching all its parts (mushrooms, crystals etc.) but probably only if your Britt previously had all dialogue-scenes with his beloved during the chapter.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImthebestUWUEST

perles75

May 16, 2020
It maybe stupid to ask but can anyone tell me do I need to download Chapter 1, Chapter 2-5 and Chapter 6-7 to have the best gaming experience without some problem or just Chapter 6-7 is enough?
The game is one long full story and it needs to be played since the beginning, I can't see how you could start by ch6 or even before, actually

Jul 31, 2021
what did you do ?I kinda loss over 500 energy , still stuck here o_O
Like previously comment stated it involves clicking on the generator in the shelter and the electricity puzzle needs to be rerouted. I kinda spammed all 4 items and then cliked the generator and spammed again. That worked for me but it may all be different. My route was the bottom, left bottom, left top, right, then bottom again. Generator click. and spamming the electricity again

mr_coastland

Jun 19, 2021
I am stuck at the rail outpost, does anyone know what to do?

I have been to the waiting room and clicked on the wall at the far end, and it says it won't open.

Pretty please help

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I am stuck at the rail outpost, does anyone know what to do?

I have been to the waiting room and clicked on the wall at the far end, and it says it won't open.

Pretty please help
Go to the tunnel, enter a code of 6 digits that makes sum 34 to the keypad on the right side, then go further through the tunnel to the room with a wall that was closed. Now will be open.

mr_coastland

Jun 19, 2021
I am back again hehe, I have written several numbers that make up 34, 10.11.13 and so on, none of it seems to work, I keep on getting electrecuted :(

Saylapimp

Jan 23, 2023
9 chapters specifically. The dev is particular with numerology. A lot of 3s and 9s around the game. They're resolving many of the mysteries in this chapter anyway so I reckon we're now in the last act.

So after this, there's only 2 chapters left, with each chapter cooking for 5 months. The game will be finalized and fully packaged after a 1 or 1.5 years.
I wonder if the developers have anything else in mind after this. I'm always excited for the updates every 5-6 months, and by the end of next year that'll be over.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes