VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.7.1] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
Yeah but you loose the chain combos as a Valkyrie BC the fill characters doesnt do it.

the only one you mainting 100% sure is Defender (Jorgen) - tag team (Borge) - Britt
But for example you can't never activate Bleed stack with Shootin combo BC you are not able to have Anders/Erland with Jostien/Henrik

Also the combo Anders - Jostein - Jorgen - Borge - Bridge is gone due to this characters can't be in the fight all togheter
That at least for me is the strongest combo and main reason why i choose that Tree.
it's a spoiler, but you can do that if you have erland/henrik, Jostein/Ander, Tyr/Kirk because you actually can get another LI if you do one of the sidequest. so you have 2 people left the alfheimr with you other than Jorgen and Borge

Reactions: B1smth

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
Can we have more than 1 LI or just 1 LI?
without cheat, you can have only 1 LI, THO for some LIs you might have a route for poly (On top of my head, Henrik & Ralf. Erland and a minor character. Code in Chapter 6 seems to hint Jorgen & Borge & Elin and chapter 7 seems to hint at Ander and another minor character as well, but don't quote me on this one lol)

dessertlike94

Oct 4, 2023
no lol, I mean like what are the steps, cuz I think I've exhausted all his options, I did his village CGI, and even got the nude one wheres he's chilling but like...what else
Once you get his nude one CG, you can go to Yggdrasil Roots, click all things you can, and click the red circle zone lastly.

RaulPa

Aug 6, 2023
it's a spoiler, but you can do that if you have erland/henrik, Jostein/Ander, Tyr/Kirk because you actually can get another LI if you do one of the sidequest. so you have 2 people left the alfheimr with you other than Jorgen and Borge
Still lets say I romance Jorgen with Valkyrie then I can only get another one later and even so if I have Anders and invite Jostein to have the 4 combo I am missing the Healing. The most exciting part about this chapter was that you can finally enjoy the game maxing your Tree choices. Seidr and Alf has all his Jotum & Machine while Valkyrie is not.

And you say is only the healer or other character, still my valkyries are around 45-50% crit rate mean while the re fill character are in 34% which totally sucks for all the farming for admiration and items

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes