VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.7.1] [KKChar]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
I'm stuck again on Chapter 7. I've unlocked Peak Outpost, visited every place, but there's no main quest available. The only thing left is the side quest 'Plea for Aid.' Can anyone help me with what to do next or how to complete the 'Plea for Aid' quest?
just continue the story until the very end and choose to side with Revna

Reactions: fazvaz

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
Can you be more specific? I still don't know what to do next. The last main quest I completed was 'Closure'.
It'll be spoiler. that quest you speak off can only be completed at the very end of the game, literally once you complete it, the game is over.

Reactions: fazvaz

fazvaz

May 24, 2021
It'll be spoiler. that quest you speak off can only be completed at the very end of the game, literally once you complete it, the game is over.
Phew! I finally finished Chapter 7. Looks like I need to sleep a few days and visit a certain place to unlock all CGs for my LIs. After that, I have to complete the Peak Factory puzzle (which I don't understand how it works; I’ve tried many times, but page 78 in this thread gave me some ideas). Then I can access the final conversation option and pick 'Trust Revna' to lead to the final battle and finish!

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes