VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.7.1] [KKChar]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
So what do we think about Revna vs Hel? I'll try to make it spoiler free as much as I can.

Hel would sacrifice a bunch of people to save tons other, while Revna would sacrifice other to save herself, it's just that so happen she is the leader of the Exiles.
I am annoyed by both of them and don't trust them. Personally, I am afraid Hel is more fanatic and (as far as she has been depicted) she is less predictable. On the other hand, I think saving women it means also saving them from Yggdrasil, therefore she could support the end of covenant if it is replaced by something she and other women would agree.

Reactions: B1smth and XVGuil

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
i'm playing chapter two, but i can't proceed to the next part of the quest 'depleted reserves 2' even when i have three treated water. i've tried it several times and i'm kinda at a loss for what to do.
many quest in chapter 2 required you to already progress after a certain cg/scene in the game, so just continue playing and don't miss any scenes. For tyr, I believe it was after you got Tyr cg in the delivery where he was ready to fight, if you haven't seen it, look for other scene somewhere or continue the day.

Reactions: Ryostorm

Ryostorm

Jul 20, 2024
many quest in chapter 2 required you to already progress after a certain cg/scene in the game, so just continue playing and don't miss any scenes. For tyr, I believe it was after you got Tyr cg in the delivery where he was ready to fight, if you haven't seen it, look for other scene somewhere or continue the day.
To start the riot fight, you also have to got to “delivery” and click on the trucks. Britt will say, “what’s happening“ or something like that and you will hear police sirens.

perles75

May 16, 2020
Where do I find those bones? I click everywhere, I've completed every side quest and those bones are nowhere to be found! I'm about to quit and play Summer Vacation instead.
lol they are totally different genres

(as for your question, you don't "find" the bones, they are given to you at specific moments of the story usually at the beginning of a chapter -for example in ch3 when you finish the story of the three ghosts)

Lex24

Jun 29, 2020
I need a yggdrasil sapling, I defeated some jotuns but no drops, someone knows if I can find one anywhere in chapter 7

yunayunayuna

Formerly 'yelenatelena'
Dec 5, 2022
I have gotten that scene, but when I come back nothing triggers.

Pavesino

May 13, 2020
can you explain, I tired of replay
Another solution for people who don't want to suffer (like I did :cry: ) use

This shit quite literally saves you the time of having to fight boss, can give you all the time in the world and overall is a time saver, and I CAN explain how it works if anyone cares

How can I change the number of bones? I can't find the name of the string

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
Where do I find those bones? I click everywhere, I've completed every side quest and those bones are nowhere to be found! I'm about to quit and play Summer Vacation instead.
Bones are limited resources so you should be mindful where you spend them. If you've completed every quest and side quest then you just need to continue the story... you'll get more in the future.

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
how to get the henrik - ralf poly route? even after they have sex in act 2 i cant see how to trigger it
just continue the story and romance either henrik or Ralf.

With Henrik you'll get opportunity to get both Henrik and Ralf marked as your lover, but with Ralf, only Ralf will be your partner but you can get Sex scene with Henrik.

REMEMBER, you need at least 100 charm if you want to go Henrik poly route, so either go full Loki (passion choices or go down Seidr tree in chapter 3.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes