VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.7.1] [KKChar]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 210 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

B1smth

Jan 6, 2024
Thank you. Will the others chapters be this overwhelming? Fuck
Honestly... yes. It only gets more mechanically complex with each chapter. In terms of if it's overall worth it, ymmv.

I'm personally sticking around because I've grown to genuinely care about their world. But I get that this isn't the sleazy smut that many (including I) initially signed up for. I started this after I finished Freshmen so I didn't think it was going to be very different, but boy was I wrong.

Anyway, it becomes easier to understand too when you learn how the game engine works and how it's coded. Also, stick closely with the guides. It's really unplayable without them. And make sure to save a lot. Don't be afraid to really take time covering your bases.

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
Thank you. Will the others chapters be this overwhelming? Fuck
Personally, I wouldn't say so. Chapter 4 was the longest and the most overwhelming one, chapter 5 is just the last part of chapter 4 and chapter 6 is a grind mess. Chapter 7 I think is the only one that hold a candle to chapter 4, and for different reason as well. Chapter 7 has a lot puzzle, and might be rough for first playthrough.

perles75

May 16, 2020
I think ch4 is a level on its own (and tbh it could have been split in two, Himinbjörg+Alpines and return to Alfheimr, without any disruption)

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Honestly... yes. It only gets more mechanically complex with each chapter. In terms of if it's overall worth it, ymmv.

I'm personally sticking around because I've grown to genuinely care about their world. But I get that this isn't the sleazy smut that many (including I) initially signed up for. I started this after I finished Freshmen so I didn't think it was going to be very different, but boy was I wrong.

Anyway, it becomes easier to understand too when you learn how the game engine works and how it's coded. Also, stick closely with the guides. It's really unplayable without them. And make sure to save a lot. Don't be afraid to really take time covering your bases.

I really like this game. When I discovered it, it was when the second chapter was published, but I didn't had any place to play. Now that I have a cellphone that can run (with joyiplay!!!) I'm in a hyperfixation lol of course, reading some of the reviews I saw that it wasn't like the other smut little games that I also love, but as a fantasy and mithology nerd this one grabbed me by the balls (lol)

Personally, I wouldn't say so. Chapter 4 was the longest and the most overwhelming one, chapter 5 is just the last part of chapter 4 and chapter 6 is a grind mess. Chapter 7 I think is the only one that hold a candle to chapter 4, and for different reason as well. Chapter 7 has a lot puzzle, and might be rough for first playthrough.
I'm getting there! Just needed a minute to see what I'm working with it! Thank you for the response

Reactions: B1smth and XVGuil
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes