VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.7.1] [KKChar]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
Still lets say I romance Jorgen with Valkyrie then I can only get another one later and even so if I have Anders and invite Jostein to have the 4 combo I am missing the Healing. The most exciting part about this chapter was that you can finally enjoy the game maxing your Tree choices. Seidr and Alf has all his Jotum & Machine while Valkyrie is not.

And you say is only the healer or other character, still my valkyries are around 45-50% crit rate mean while the re fill character are in 34% which totally sucks for all the farming for admiration and items
I want to start with saying I do see what you're saying with Jorgen and Borge.
That being said, with Valkryie all you miss will be the combo with Ander/Jostein, because you'll have to bring Jostein if you want the Jostein/Jorgen/Borge/Britt Combos and Ander won't do anything if you bring them in Jorgen/Borge route. And with the Onsrud, you don't have healer combos anyway, the only one who have healer combos are Britt and Ralf or Kirk and Tyr (which you absolutely want to do because Tyr and Kirk have secret CG). Maxing the tree choice doesn't really affect the combos anyway, and what you lost in the chapter didn't come from maxing the tree, but absolutely from losing most of the characters.

Cause I've only played Seidr and Valkrye, I can tell you very much the reason why Seidr is better is because you get a quick solve for one of the puzzle (Not the behemoth one, and don't do that until they fix it because you'll miss a cg) and many unique dialogues, not the combat in the slightest. I can't say for Alf, but I am sure I won't enjoy the combat more than I did with Valkrye because I despise combat with Alf.

I totally agree with your point with the crit chance, but the chapter didn't need a lot of farming items or admiration because you don't get bonus from job anyway, and because I usually already maxed MOST of the characters (because my Valkrye tend to have high masculine)

Reactions: B1smth

chuck45

Mar 27, 2020
Does anyone know how to get from the village outpost to the industry outpost? I feel like I'm probably missing something, but I've been looking for an object to click for quite awhile and can't seem to find anything. Like they talk about the mountains and there being factories there, but it doesn't transition.

RaulPa

Aug 6, 2023
Does anyone know how to get from the village outpost to the industry outpost? I feel like I'm probably missing something, but I've been looking for an object to click for quite awhile and can't seem to find anything. Like they talk about the mountains and there being factories there, but it doesn't transition.
Need to go inside a house and get the telescope, then in the village outpost click the mountain and go the 3rd house right click to enter a basement a believe and in the middle you are able to move to the next one

Reactions: chuck45

GusVaisIEgo

Jun 2, 2024
I have a question after Chapter 1 completed I look at memories there is some missing image is it normal or did I fail to get it?

Note : I'm not talking about the other image after 10 or something like that. What I mean is the first 10 image is get but in the middle of this 10 image there a blank one is it get the next chapter or did I fail to get it (Example : Jostein he first Image is blank but I got the 9 other image in sequence to 10 image)

Jul 31, 2021
I'm stucking in CH7 Ranger's Grave to find the forbidden site for the Rangers.
Where is that place?
When entering the outpost, with like the lil grey prison and finding the truck with the dead driver that when you get the bag for the ranger grave, but heed my warning when I say if your inventory is full you'll have to go back and go it all over again :/

casanovakung

Oct 26, 2022
When entering the outpost, with like the lil grey prison and finding the truck with the dead driver that when you get the bag for the ranger grave, but heed my warning when I say if your inventory is full you'll have to go back and go it all over again :/
Thanks. I Got old bag from your suggest.

casanovakung

Oct 26, 2022
Another question. CH7 how to move out from alpine edge. I shouldn't leave here until I'm ready.
what to prepare for moving out? with no quest to do.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes