VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.7.1] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

newyboy20

Nov 12, 2018
like others, i am cant figure out how to get past the peak factory puzzle, I've followed the various instructions here to no avail. I have clicked in every combination and thousands of times, going back and forth to the shelter, nothing changes! the bottom two dont deduct 5 energy any more, but the top two still do! Any help/ detailed explanation of how this puzzle actually works would be appreciated.

RaulPa

Aug 6, 2023
like others, i am cant figure out how to get past the peak factory puzzle, I've followed the various instructions here to no avail. I have clicked in every combination and thousands of times, going back and forth to the shelter, nothing changes! the bottom two dont deduct 5 energy any more, but the top two still do! Any help/ detailed explanation of how this puzzle actually works would be appreciated.
I had to go back to my saves and re do it since the beginning bc I stupidly clicked everything the 1st time without knowing what I was doing.

It had work for me in 3 different romance routes so.

Bottom click (the middle one) left bottom, left top, right top. (if you didn't receive any damage) go to the shelter activate whatever the middle thing is and done you can access the final battle.

Reactions: newyboy20

RaulPa

Aug 6, 2023
I just notice this chapter is totally unfair with Valkyrie!! You only got 3 characters and if you are doing Borge or Jorgen romances route you only got those 2!! Lol what the hell are the developers thinking? at the very least they should enable the refill characters to activate the combos. I max out all that tree for being useless in this chap? Also, how the **** can you place the equipment on your team?

newyboy20

Nov 12, 2018
I had to go back to my saves and re do it since the beginning bc I stupidly clicked everything the 1st time without knowing what I was doing.

It had work for me in 3 different romance routes so.

Bottom click (the middle one) left bottom, left top, right top. (if you didn't receive any damage) go to the shelter activate whatever the middle thing is and done you can access the final battle.
omg i was just trying that from an earlier save as i was so over it not doing anything, and it worked as you described! thank you, life saver.

also, for anyone else stuck and not wanting to redo their game just use save editor/game resource viewer and change the value store.c7zap from 0 to 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaulPa
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes