3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Since I'm not the only one having problems with the shower, it obviously isn't working the way the dev intended. That needs to be fixed, as presumably the game will not progress until the shower can be taken.

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
yea shower doesn't work for me tried pressing z and space bar on all parts of the tub even clicked with my mouse. didn't work.
did shower work for anyone?
Thanks for bringing this to my attention (sorry I didn't have a chance to get to it earlier - had to run as soon as I posted my earlier response). Something definitely broke with the shower (even after you have your clothes), which is a prohibitor of several more scenes. I'll try and have it fixed ASAP, so look for an update to v0.0e98.

EDIT: It was a really easy fix. I have no idea how that priority ever even got changed. Should have new versions uploaded within the hour. Sorry about that.

EDIT 2: Mega link is updated. Working on the other two now. You should see the file as v0.0e98. I'll update thread title once the other two are finished uploading/linked.

EDIT 3: All uploads are done and the shower bug should be remedied. You'll have to download the new version (v0.0e98) to progress past the shower bug. Again, really sorry! If anything else comes up, I'll be sure to hop on it as soon as I can!

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT and DonV

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

The MC is lesbian only.

Erisa also just so happens to be a lesbian, and, as such, while some minimal heterosexual content will appear in this game (not directly involving Erisa), the majority of the focus will be on Erisa establishing relationships with other women and most sexual content in the game will include only women

Last edited:

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry to hear some folks aren't finding it worthwhile. I'm curious if it's just the short length of the game (a glorified demo, so, if that's the case, I get it) or if some optional content is being missed.

In case you're interested, here are a few things to look for:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you already found all that and don't dig it, no worries - I get it, it's cool if this game isn't for you. I'm continuing development and am working to have the next release be the entirety of Day 1, which will, at a minimum, include at least 3 different end of day sex scenes, each for a different girl.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Actually there's 7 scenes and stuff if you look up 8 posts above you the author lists them under the spoiler.

Last edited:
Reactions: IM6

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
You know I wonder if the people who had trouble with the shower got their clothes from the closet after talking to the roommate about the trip.

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
You know I wonder if the people who had trouble with the shower got their clothes from the closet after talking to the roommate about the trip.
Was my first thought too (a la "did you try unplugging it and plugging it back in?"), but there was a legit bug in v0.0e99, hence the update.

Glad to see some folks enjoying! I am still working on the rest of Day 1. It's coming along a little slowly since the renders I'm working on right now are relatively resource intensive (~5 hrs/render compared to my normal 15 minutes for a smaller still), but I'm just about done with that scene and have everything mapped out to move forward through the end of the day!

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Was my first thought too (a la "did you try unplugging it and plugging it back in?"), but there was a legit bug in v0.0e99, hence the update.

Glad to see some folks enjoying! I am still working on the rest of Day 1. It's coming along a little slowly since the renders I'm working on right now are relatively resource intensive (~5 hrs/render compared to my normal 15 minutes for a smaller still), but I'm just about done with that scene and have everything mapped out to move forward through the end of the day!
I mean I had the same trouble but it was because I skipped getting the clothes and went for the shower. I know there was a bug but wonder why I wasn't affected by it when I was playing the 0.0e99 version because soon as I realized that I needed the clothes I went back and got them and did the shower scene with no issue. Also not a bad start to the game.

Reactions: IM6
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes