4.20 star(s) 6 Votes
Feb 1, 2018
honestly, i want to the see the genre of lesbian female protagonists expanded in this medium. these sorts of games are just bursting into popularity and people generally seek better experiences. i suggest you stick with and continue. i even had trouble finding these sorts of games on this site, much less finding newer out games. i look foward to future updates, and rpgm do require some thought cause they requre polish.

i guess what im trying to say is that keep working on the game, if i can and i see do improvement, i would like for you to start a patreon which i can back, plus rpgm is fine if you can make it work, success doesn't come overnight, keep at it.
also the site needs better search tools,

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
honestly, i want to the see the genre of lesbian female protagonists expanded in this medium. these sorts of games are just bursting into popularity and people generally seek better experiences. i suggest you stick with and continue. i even had trouble finding these sorts of games on this site, much less finding newer out games. i look foward to future updates, and rpgm do require some thought cause they requre polish.

i guess what im trying to say is that keep working on the game, if i can and i see do improvement, i would like for you to start a patreon which i can back, plus rpgm is fine if you can make it work, success doesn't come overnight, keep at it.
also the site needs better search tools,
Thanks! I completely agree. This is probably my favorite genre of adult game (primarily f/f), and one I find hard to come across (which is why I chose to make this type of game). I think the main search issue is that just about every game seems to include at least a little lesbian content and there's no way to flag a specifically lesbian MC (since most other female MCs are bisexual at best).

I appreciate you saying you'd be interested in backing a Patreon if the content continues to improve! I probably won't, though I may open myself up to donations at some point. I really just don't have the dedicated time to deliver content on a regular schedule, and if people are pledging money monthly, I feel that deserves a high rate of return on your investment, which I just can't deliver at this time due to other commitments. For example, I haven't even posted an update in about a month because I've been swamped and haven't had time to render, write, or code. So, new releases will take some time, but I intend to provide content in relatively large batches and I hope to make it all high quality.

Also, I do plan to write an update sometime today or tomorrow, though, so stay tuned!

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@ironmaiden664664

You can set it up for different payment types. Like pay upfront when you become a patron pay per update meaning you don't charge anyone till you upload a new update pay at the end of the month and not sure on the other types.

Reactions: IM6

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
@ironmaiden664664

You can set it up for different payment types. Like pay upfront when you become a patron pay per update meaning you don't charge anyone till you upload a new update pay at the end of the month and not sure on the other types.
Hmm. I'll have to think about that as an option. Thanks. Overall, though, I'm not really making this game as a revenue stream and I doubt I'd ever hit the point where I'd be able to leave my job to work on it full time, so it's not a big deal to me :)

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017

Hello and welcome to another update!

Today I want to open up and talk a little bit about the branches and routes at the end of Day 1 (since that's where my work has been for the past week or 2).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017

Howdy, everybody!

It's been about a month since the last update, so I want to put out some news to assure anyone who cares that the project is still alive.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I like the concept of F/F lesbian MC. Not sure if I like the models/renders though. I'll take a closer look.

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
marked abandoned
I'll get back to it eventually, but this is fine for now ;)

For anyone wondering, I've just been obscenely busy with other obligations and this is strictly a hobby project, so it goes on the back burner in times like these. May be a bit before I ramp back into it again (recently, I've had thoughts of pursuing another game in Ren'py, mostly due to RPGM difficulties/complexities I've encountered and a desire to try something else), but I think I will return to Erisa eventually.

Mar 28, 2018
That's fine; the real world is more important in the end. I hope to continue enjoying Eeisa's Summer in the fortunate event that you decide to 'take up the challenge' again.

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017

tl;dr: I'm working on the game and will finish Day 1 in RPGM, hopefully in the near future (much sooner rather than later). All renders are done and only a handful of events are left at the end of Day 1. I'm also working on another game about a girl developing mind control powers and choosing whether to use them for good or evil, and am doing it in Ren'Py with an LOP-esque engine.

If I choose to move forward with Erisa's Summer Day 2+ in the future, it'll also be in that Ren'Py engine I'm working on, because RPGM has become a huge pain in the ass and the Ren'Py product will look better and be easier for me to work on.

Hope to have an actual release out soon!

88mph

Oct 16, 2017
That's great to hear. Ren'Py is much better from a player's perspective too and I hope you do continue this in RenPy as well.

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
That's great to hear. Ren'Py is much better from a player's perspective too and I hope you do continue this in RenPy as well.
It's funny, when I started working on the game back in late 2017 first in ADRIFT, then in RPGM, I felt like I really liked the RPGM games like Zoe's Tempations, Coceter Chronicles, and The Humbling Experience, but the reality is that the work in RPGM isn't worth the result. The walking drags stuff out and maintaining assets for backgrounds, maps, sprites, and renders really piles up the work. It's much easier to do something in Ren'Py that looks nice through and through. And variable management/custom functions are a LOT easier to create and use in Ren'Py.

I think you'll see Day 2+ in Ren'Py eventually. Right now I'm just deciding if I want to work on that first, or focus on EveL. We'll see where my thoughts take me... after Erisa's Summer Day 1 is done and I can forget about RPGM, of course!

More power and speed to you. This culture needs diversity.

As 99% of the games out there right now, is same old shit (dick, dick and more dick; appropriately named dick fest).
Yes, agree with Death_dark. There aren't enough F/F exclusive games around or being made.
Thanks for your support! This is exactly how I felt when I started working on this game and what I hope to change. This game is certainly rough around the edges since it's my first endeavor and I'm still picking things up in DAZ/RPGM/Ren'Py, but hopefully the story, dialog, and images are good enough that you'll be interested in seeing Day 2 and beyond! If you consider the finished Day 1 product as combating the dick dick and more dick issue, I'll definitely see it as a win :)

FYI, there are 3 big scenes plus one smaller one and a transitional epilogue I'm working on for Day 1 yet. The epilogue is the only piece requiring new renders. Hoping to release no later than next weekend, but we'll see how it all goes!

Thanks again everyone for your interest - hopefully you'll enjoy the end result!

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Just wanted to drop a quick note that I finished the last two scenes I was working on late last night. I'll be trying to do some quick QA today and tomorrow, with the expectation of releasing v0.1.0 on Friday or Saturday. Thanks for your patience everyone!

Reactions: UncleVT

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I've gone ahead and released the v0.1.0 version with updated links on the first page. This will be my last RPGM content update (will update if there are any bugs).

You can read the latest blog post here:

I hope some of you play the new version and enjoy! Let me know if you have any feedback (as long as it's not asking where the cock is).

Reactions: dioregul
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes