4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
Nice game. I have a full white screen when in the store to buy swimsuit (just after the private show)

Reactions: IM6

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Nice game. I have a full white screen when in the store to buy swimsuit (just after the private show)
Thanks for identifying! I was able to reproduce and I believe I have resolved. I'll post an updated version in a minute.

The second animation in that scene was also missing (it just replays the first one!) so I fixed that too :)

EDIT: MEGA link is updated. Working on Filesupload and Nofile. Will update them when I can. I will be offline for sleep in a short while, but will resolve any other bugs you guys catch as soon as I can tomorrow! (hopefully there aren't any!)

EDIT2: All links are updated to version 0.1.1

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
So there is an exhibitionism tag, will the character be able to walk around naked? This is very important to me in these games.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
the majority of the focus will be on Erisa establishing relationships with other women and most sexual content in the game will include only women.
I'm sold! There aren't nearly enough lesbian-centric games around. I'm glad to find a game that doesn't clearly intend you to have or take dick all the time despite having the (always meager) option of playing as a lesbian female MC.
Downloading now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I've gone ahead and released the v0.1.0 version with updated links on the first page. This will be my last RPGM content update (will update if there are any bugs).

You can read the latest blog post here:

I hope some of you play the new version and enjoy! Let me know if you have any feedback (as long as it's not asking where the cock is).
"last rpgm content update" is THIS moving to ren'py or will your ren'py be just a new game with these characters? i love lesbian games..but abhor rpgm..lol..so my hope is..in your ren'py it will be these characters..because some of them be fit..and hell i like a fit dame :p

Reactions: dbp5ca and IM6

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Hehe the engine for me doesent realy matter, dued the only thing who counts for me are the quality of the game and the contempt so I am in, however will go waith until the game have more to play best of luck I adore lesbian stuff. :)

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Getting width = null errors on WQHD (2560x1440)
Is there a specific point in the game or interaction where you're getting this error? I haven't seen it yet, but would love to fix if I can!

So there is an exhibitionism tag, will the character be able to walk around naked? This is very important to me in these games.
Not at this point in time, but I'll consider it for future content ;)

"last rpgm content update" is THIS moving to ren'py or will your ren'py be just a new game with these characters? i love lesbian games..but abhor rpgm..lol..so my hope is..in your ren'py it will be these characters..because some of them be fit..and hell i like a fit dame :p
The "plan" for Ren'py (if you can call it that, considering I've done little work on it so far), would be to start where RPGM leaves off, asking the player a couple questions about how Day 1 went and using that to inform how you played Day 1 (or how you want to play from Day 2 forward). So all of the content you get here will stay here, anything in Ren'py would be new.

I have done SOME work on another game in Ren'py (where I'd steal my own engine from for this) where Nina is the MC's sister, and I've considered adding Chrissy as a friend of hers in that game. But I've not yet decided if I'm moving forward with that one or ES Day2 first (or when).

Reactions: ThunderRob

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
This game is my jam, lol!

While I think Renpy might be the better long-term engine for this sort of game, I love the writing and the characters! They feel like distinct personalities, and I like the tone you've set. Here's to hoping for the best for the development of this game, and for more games like this! :D

• Love

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Erisa's Summer v0.1.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

U

User_32285

Is there a specific point in the game or interaction where you're getting this error? I haven't seen it yet, but would love to fix if I can!
During videochat with Abby, after reloading save before and redoing the event it went fine no error msg.

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
This game is my jam, lol!

While I think Renpy might be the better long-term engine for this sort of game, I love the writing and the characters! They feel like distinct personalities, and I like the tone you've set. Here's to hoping for the best for the development of this game, and for more games like this! :D
You're great, thanks! This is what I was aiming for, so this comment makes me feel very happy :)

here is my unofficial android port of Erisa's Summer v0.1.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Very cool, thank you!

During videochat with Abby, after reloading save before and redoing the event it went fine no error msg.
Sounds like RPGM being a pain in the ass outside of things I can manage, but if it occurs this way again (or for anyone else), I'll see if there's anything I can do - thanks!

Reactions: the66

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
is this a pure lesbian game ? is femdom content planned ?
i so enjoyed the game,and so hope for more truth"dare with roomie and exploring her "semi dark past more":love::love::love::love:

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
is this a pure lesbian game ? is femdom content planned ?
i so enjoyed the game,and so hope for more truth"dare with roomie and exploring her "semi dark past more":love::love::love::love:
Thanks, glad you enjoyed! Yes, pure lesbian with maybe a rare hetero encounter for some side character (Erisa will never be in one). As for femdom, that could make for an interesting angle of exploring a "dark past" with Amanda (which I may use). I always planned for that route to be more of a choice of a dominant/submissive role since I see that relationship as an absolute power dynamic.

I don't want to get you thinking it'd be anything more than light bondage and lots of toys/outfits, though. Mostly very psychological with dominant/submissive posturing.

Reactions: fzaner

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
I played first time RPGM game. i don't know how to pickup Bikini i click but only model scene and one scene in changing
room. but how to pickup bikni i don't know???????

U

User_32285

I played first time RPGM game. i don't know how to pickup Bikini i click but only model scene and one scene in changing
room. but how to pickup bikni i don't know???????
Click (or press space) on all clothing stands in the lower left half of the screen.

Solasa

Dec 18, 2017
Thanks for the update!

Just letting you know that sneaking into Chrissy's room while she is showering does not work in the new version, you only get a message saying that you should let her pack on her own.

Used the same save file on an older version of the game and I could enter her room with no problems.

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the update!

Just letting you know that sneaking into Chrissy's room while she is showering does not work in the new version, you only get a message saying that you should let her pack on her own.

Used the same save file on an older version of the game and I could enter her room with no problems.
Thank you for reporting this! I've identified and fixed the issue and will put out a v0.1.2 update as soon as the game uploads

EDIT: v0.1.2 uploaded. I've replaced the Nofile link with Mediafire because Nofile was taking too long the past few uploads and just didn't finish this time.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes