3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Just got caught up with the Dev, and I am loving this game. Being a lesbian myself, it feels like the perfect game for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really enjoying this, and will be looking forward for more. Thank you so very much for this game thus far.
Where is this walkthrough mod that you spoke of?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Where is this walkthrough mod that you spoke of?
Right here, a very useful mod indeed.

Universal Choice Descriptor

Overview:

After doing some other universal mods,
I decided to give it a try with a WT mod.

Mod works in real-time.
Mod may not show every variable changes.
Mod may show not accurate variable changes.
Mod doesn't show up if there isn't at least two selectable choices.
And it doesn't show same variable changes present in all selectable choices.

Variable changes are dependent on previous choices.
Meaning: Choice variable changes may differ based on previous choices.
And highest points changes may not lead to best outcomes.

Modder: ZLZK
Mod Version: 2023-04-07
Ren'Py Version: any (untested below 6.99.13)

Features:

Installation:

Configuration:

Change-Log:

In the process of getting variable changes,
side effects may occur due to bad game design!

Download: F95ZONE

Inspired by Global WT Mod by fergz.

ifrit28

Jun 18, 2019
Usually I'm not into lesbian only games, but this one got me good. Looking forward to some alysson, liz and olive scenes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IM6

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
Does anyone know what the incest patch does? Cause Sandy and River are refered to as childhood friends in my game and I installed the patch

EvesMurmur

Oct 3, 2023
Does anyone know what the incest patch does? Cause Sandy and River are refered to as childhood friends in my game and I installed the patch
With the patch file installed go to the settings page and enter code "twinning"
U can reverse it with code "justfriends"
Gotta have the patch and put the code

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nikephouros
Oct 27, 2023
Hello is there a way to adjust the opacity of the text box window...it covers up some good stuff :)... the mod on the front page doesn't work..or file is missing..idk.. and thanks!!

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
November 2023 - Happy Thanksgiving!

2023-11-22 2023 Thanksgiving01ps.png

Hi everyone! And Happy Thanksgiving! Hope all of you have enjoyed if celebrating!

I haven't posted here in a while mostly because I do weekly updates on Patreon and SubscribeStar now. But that doesn't mean I don't still love ya! Speaking of - you can get full access to Erisa's Summer v0.7.1 and there's also over 300 special renders there from 2023 alone... Just sayin'!

As a broader public update, I'm still writing v0.8.0, but have all of the dinner scenes completed and am working on a plethora of scenes that comprise this evening's event and will take the form of an isolated sandbox event (which will be super easy to navigate - I promise). This will happen in phases, with phase 1 almost fully written at this point.

Phase 2 will probably be a little faster, but phase 3 will be fairly complex and will lead to the closing events of the evening. There's about 6 ending sequences planned at this time. All subject to change.

I recognize my process is slow. Maybe even exceptionally slow. I'm sure that's not a surprise to any of you. I've had to come around to acknowledging that I work very part-time on this game. I do my best to get a chunk of work done every week, but it's a passion project and I have to be realistic about the time I'm able to dedicate to development on a regular basis.

I'm still in it to win it and putting in as much effort as I can without burning out. I had some trouble balancing the load and keeping my mind right for a time after the release of 0.7.1, but I'm putting more effort into keeping things stable on the dev side now.

And that's all for now! Even if I'm quiet I'll just be around the corner working on the game as I can.

Take care of yourselves and have a wonderful start to the holiday season!

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
November 2023 - Happy Thanksgiving!

View attachment 3116226

Hi everyone! And Happy Thanksgiving! Hope all of you have enjoyed if celebrating!

I haven't posted here in a while mostly because I do weekly updates on Patreon and SubscribeStar now. But that doesn't mean I don't still love ya! Speaking of - you can get full access to Erisa's Summer v0.7.1 and there's also over 300 special renders there from 2023 alone... Just sayin'!

As a broader public update, I'm still writing v0.8.0, but have all of the dinner scenes completed and am working on a plethora of scenes that comprise this evening's event and will take the form of an isolated sandbox event (which will be super easy to navigate - I promise). This will happen in phases, with phase 1 almost fully written at this point.

Phase 2 will probably be a little faster, but phase 3 will be fairly complex and will lead to the closing events of the evening. There's about 6 ending sequences planned at this time. All subject to change.

I recognize my process is slow. Maybe even exceptionally slow. I'm sure that's not a surprise to any of you. I've had to come around to acknowledging that I work very part-time on this game. I do my best to get a chunk of work done every week, but it's a passion project and I have to be realistic about the time I'm able to dedicate to development on a regular basis.

I'm still in it to win it and putting in as much effort as I can without burning out. I had some trouble balancing the load and keeping my mind right for a time after the release of 0.7.1, but I'm putting more effort into keeping things stable on the dev side now.

And that's all for now! Even if I'm quiet I'll just be around the corner working on the game as I can.

Take care of yourselves and have a wonderful start to the holiday season!
When is .70 gonna get public release? as it's been almost 6 months since the release on patreon and itch.io

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
When is .70 gonna get public release? as it's been almost 6 months since the release on patreon and itch.io
I'm glad you're interested! I'm absolutely working slowly and I've always been a part-time dev. It's been slower than usual with this update, but I'd also say I'm putting together more and more paths and content with each update. So, even though it's been some time since 0.7.x was released, I would not expect a 0.8.x release until later in the year. I may have something for supporters as a preview/beta earlier, but that's still a good ways off as well.

There are also no current plans for a new public release past 0.6.x. I'm sorry if that is a disappointment. But I essentially decided that if I was going to charge a premium on my effort, I was going to restrict the output to the people paying that premium. I just think that's the most fair approach I can take. I haven't yet put 0.7.x on itch, but I intend to release 0.7.x on there once 0.8.0 is available.

I will eventually launch on Steam as well, but not until I feel the game is finished or close to finished. There's only one more full day or so after this one left (plus endings and epilogues), but again, my process has been slow and development isn't my full-time focus. I do try to work as much as I can on the game... but sometimes that's easier said than done.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes