4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Thanks for asking! I am VERY interested in releasing on Steam and will probably look into what it takes over the holidays. I'm very new to marketing my game and quite nervous about putting something out as early access that I know may take a while yet to finish.

But that's about my only holdup as I know a great many more folks could find the game there! I will definitely keep you posted!

Thank you for the info! Yay! I am happy you are interested in it :3 Yeah, I don't know all the work that goes into putting a game onto Steam, but I am sure you will handle it nice and perfectly. Take all the time you need. Aww, I can understand you being nervous, and that's totally fine. That's what "Early Access" is for :) some AVN's have been in E.A for a bit.

Look at Bad Memories it was released in 2021 and it's still in E.A (now hitting 2023) I think your game will be just fine ^^ especially if you only work on this game and not mulitple lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Olivia_V and IM6

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks for asking! I am VERY interested in releasing on Steam and will probably look into what it takes over the holidays. I'm very new to marketing my game and quite nervous about putting something out as early access that I know may take a while yet to finish.

But that's about my only holdup as I know a great many more folks could find the game there! I will definitely keep you posted!
If you can get on Steam i'll be the first to buy.

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
2022-12-30 NYE01AlysaOnly1ps.png

Happy New Year everyone!

Taking a break from my longer announcements to just let you know that I will be joining a spicygaming.net stream of Erisa's Summer this coming Saturday, Jan 14 at 6 PM EST.

You can join the event here:
And read their article on the event with alternative links here:

News on the next Patreon/SubscribeStar build will be coming shortly as I finalize a few more renders ;)
Cheers and best wishes!

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
IM6
Thanks for the reply. The textbox is good as is.
If you hit "A" you can adjust the text size.
Congratulations on the success of the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IM6

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The text box mod is not working. It closes the game when I click start.
JokerLeader would have to chime in on that one.
I did make some updates after that mod was originally released that added text borders and maybe reduced textbox opacity, not sure if it caused any mod conflicts though!
It's fixed, but let me know if there's any more issues.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Erisa's Summer [v0.6.3a] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.06 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 162 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 148 MB: -

Erisa's Summer [v0.6.3a] Textbox Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
January 2023 - v0.7.0b2: Rey and Silent Ol' Strike Back

d4oliverey09.jpg

Hi everyone! Hope the new year has been treating you well!

The big news is that and have been updated with the next "mini-update" - an encounter with Olive and Rey! The update is available to $10 supporters at this point and captures a little more of the dynamic and history between those two. ...Not to mention Erisa's relationship with them!

I've started work on the next "mini-update" which will focus on the girls at the pool: Merri, Amanda, Liz, and Whit. You may guess by the volume of scene occupants, but it's on the bigger side of these scenes and may take a little longer to complete. Most of this is due to the fact that this branch encapsulates 3 sub-paths and features a handful of animations. I've started work on these scenes and they're all coming along beautifully. More news to come as it does (or, check out the support channels for more detailed weekly updates)!

As mentioned before, once I get all of these scenes completed, I'll work on a full v0.7.0 as a paid release on Itch. I've gotten some advice that Steam may be problematic prior to having a full game to release (as negative reviews may provide a permanent knock), so I will probably wait a while longer there. Still keeping an open mind, though!

Also - the SpicyGaming interview went great and should be available on their channel in the future! Their team has been good to me and I had a fun time discussing, the game, it's origins, the state of the industry, and what it means to be developing a lesbian game compared to a lot of the other games out there. Once there's a link available, I'll happily share it everywhere I can!

That's about it for now! Back to work on the pool scenes and back to getting my butt kicked (extra hard now!) by my day job!

Stay well and stay warm!
-IM6

Jul 19, 2020
I was reminded of Erisa earlier and was worried it had fallen to abandonned after not seeing it pop up in the updates for while, so I'm happy to see it still being worked on and looking better than ever! Congratulations on the interview too!

• Red Heart
Reactions: AmadorQ and IM6

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
February 2023 - A Little Love a Little Late

2023-02-13 Valentines01WhitPS.png

Hi everybody! Checking in to give a little love and a little public update.

Work is continuing since the last update on the pool scenes and is just about done for two of three paths and the scenes leading up to the branching bit. As mentioned before, it's on the longer side, so I didn't expect to have it ready by February, but some highly insane work weeks have made absolutely sure of that. All the more reason I am campaigning to eventually have enough independent financing to focus full-time on the game! (well, I can dream, at least...)

Work on the game has been really nice, though! The atmosphere of the new environment is really serene and shows off a lot of really nice light and color. All the better to show off the next batch of lewd scenes which I'll be working on very shortly, and which will round out the pool update.

Today's cover image also comes from Valentine's Day's special renders - one of three wallpapers in the "clothed" variation. Other recent creations include Amanda enjoying some special service on a private jet, lunar new year, and a multi-week series on the girls doing pole dance routines for Erisa's viewing pleasure. It's been a fun way to investigate some non-canon sides of the girls - in behavior, location, and dress. Although some, like the Amanda renders, are completely in-line with canon.

And for now, that's all. I expect to make another post before the end of March with the pool ready to go - again to be posted on Patreon/SubscribeStar. And at that point I'll start on the next branch! Just two more to go after the pool and then 0.7.0 will be ready in full. Whether I see you on the support channels before or at the itch release once it's ready in full, thanks for reading and playing the game!
-IM6

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
March 2023 - Warming the Pool Up for Summer - v0.7.0b3.0

d4pool01.png

Hi everybody! I'm happy to announce the pool scene and branches are all ready and have now been released on Patreon and SubscribeStar to Cruiser tier supporters! It will be further released to supporters at the True Friend tier next Friday. As with other recent updates, this is intended to build up the volume of 0.7.0 for supporters and 0.7.0 will be release (at a cost) on itch once all updates are complete. Only 2 more remain as of this posting!

This ought to be the longest of the updates, although there's still some branching in the path featuring Abby and Grace I'll be working on next. The remaining scene after that which features River and Sandy is a bit more linear and should be a quicker wrap up... Although some of the posing in that branch will be a little more intricate!

Being the longest of the update paths this time out, I expected this one to take a bit longer, but work at my day job yet again interfered and gave me even less time than expected to get things done. Still, my plan was to have a release prior to the end of March and here we are! So, I feel pretty comfortable with the way I've been conservatively planning release dates. I have been and will continue to be transparent about speed bumps and will just keep doing my best to create as quickly as I can (without sacrificing quality, which I think has been the bet it's ever been lately!)

Anyway, thanks for checking out the update if you do! I'll be back with a little update next month and hopefully have lots of progress on the next update in tow :)

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I have a problem where if I'm trying to make a new save and I want to leave the name blank, it instead leaves me with the name of the last save I've made.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IM6

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I have a problem where if I'm trying to make a new save and I want to leave the name blank, it instead leaves me with the name of the last save I've made.
If I remember right, I have some code in there so that if it's blank it sticks with your last save name (for convenience, if you don't want to keep typing it). You can probably circumvent this by just putting a single space - but let me know if that doesn't work!

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
If I remember right, I have some code in there so that if it's blank it sticks with your last save name (for convenience, if you don't want to keep typing it). You can probably circumvent this by just putting a single space - but let me know if that doesn't work!
The spacing trick works, but still feels weird that you can't make a completely blank save name.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Unrenned to look at the pictures. Good scenes, ugly models, bit of a shame. Though it's from 2018 so it's understandable..

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes