4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Needs a bit of proofreading before final build. You've managed to mispell "to" a couple of times
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the catch. Not sure how these passed my proofing update for 0.6.2, but I've updated the script and will try to put a better eye on things moving forward. As mentioned before, these are transpose errors that happened while I was trying to fast type the first day of dialog while reading it from the old RPGM client. No excuse - my proofreading should be better, especially since I ran everything through spell/grammar check just a little over a month ago...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I started donating to an animal shelter.

Problem is they donated back. Heard we take in rescued cats, had one they needed rehoming. Girlfriend said yes before I could say anything....

And now we have 7 cats.

It feels a bit weird being the crazy cat lady in my 20's while in a relationship but I suppose it's good practice for when i'm older.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018

Problem is they donated back. Heard we take in rescued cats, had one they needed rehoming. Girlfriend said yes before I could say anything....

And now we have 7 cats.

It feels a bit weird being the crazy cat lady in my 20's while in a relationship but I suppose it's good practice for when i'm older.
so with just 6 cats you are only a crazy lady with 6 cats? didnt know it was definde by the number of cats you have :ROFLMAO: . anyway its nice of you take in rescued cats(y).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
so with just 6 cats you are only a crazy lady with 6 cats? didnt know it was definde by the number of cats you have :ROFLMAO: . anyway its nice of you take in rescued cats(y).
Yeah, the number of kitties shows the level of crazy you are.

No cats you are completely insane cos kitties are the bestest thing ever.

1-5 cats is pretty normal.

6+ cats you are back round to being insane because they run all over the place, hack up furballs on the bed, forget we have litter trays and piss on the carpet. Drives you insane.

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017

And now we have 7 cats.

You're the star case for giving to the animal shelters and you're a star for it ;)
Gotta be careful about all of those furry ones though! I have 2 and a dog and even in this big house I don't know if I could take in another... even though I'd love to. The cats I have decimate the litter box super duper quickly on their own! I'm sure those babies are happy to be in your care, though!

On the game note, I went back through and found more spelling issues (again, mostly transpose stuff and disproportionately in the front-end of the game), so I'll probably push another spelling update. There will probably be an issue or two left over that my eyes got too tired to catch and I'll still be happy to see and adjust those moving forward! I did go ahead and figure out how to turn on the native spell-checker in Atom and have been training the tool to recognize words like "buttplug" and "asscheek" :LOL:

Having that functionality will help moving forward, though - it always bugged me that I "didn't have it" before (and I don't like writing in MS Word and pasting over because I lose the markdown in the initial writing there). So, I'll keep shoring up my spell checking and punching typos in the face whenever I can!

• Red Heart
Reactions: sava75

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You're the star case for giving to the animal shelters and you're a star for it ;)
Gotta be careful about all of those furry ones though! I have 2 and a dog and even in this big house I don't know if I could take in another... even though I'd love to. The cats I have decimate the litter box super duper quickly on their own! I'm sure those babies are happy to be in your care, though!
Our cats are awesome. Most of them do their own thing but we have one that needs constant attention.

She's loveable and a bit chubby so great or hugs but she wants them ALL the time.

Cooking, needs a hug. Washing, needs a hug. Going to the toilet, she follows you in for a hug.

Going for a bath, she gets up for a hug and then remembers she hates water, goes into full panic mode and falls in any way..... that has happened far too many times.

By far the best one is our grey tabby, Luna. My partner was cleaning the water in one of our fish tanks and Luna goes to jump up like she usually does only to find the lid off and she's in there with the fish.

Only happened once but was hilarious.

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Our cats are awesome. Most of them do their own thing but we have one that needs constant attention.

She's loveable and a bit chubby so great or hugs but she wants them ALL the time.

Cooking, needs a hug. Washing, needs a hug. Going to the toilet, she follows you in for a hug.

Going for a bath, she gets up for a hug and then remembers she hates water, goes into full panic mode and falls in any way..... that has happened far too many times.

By far the best one is our grey tabby, Luna. My partner was cleaning the water in one of our fish tanks and Luna goes to jump up like she usually does only to find the lid off and she's in there with the fish.

Only happened once but was hilarious.
Sounds ADORABLE if a little needy! The cutest ones are, though. Our little one can't leave my wife alone. Just like yours, has to be in every room with her every moment, preferably cuddling... including in the bathroom! The bigger one is smart and hangs out with me more... Because he knows if he bugs me enough I'll figure out what he wants (normally food) and give it to him. Other times it's just pets, though. They're true sweethearts, all of them!

Now, though... You're making me think about getting a third cat...

Oh, by the way, I updated typo fixes for a now published version 0.6.3. It's just typos and spelling fixes, so if you've played before, you're probably not interested unless you want to help me proofread further... But it's there and I feel better about having proper English in my game :)

As an apology, here's an early spooky month Chrissy dressed as a sexy sorceress of the sands! Enjoy!

Halloween2022Chrissy.png

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
looking at the changelog all latest versions are just bug fixes, were there really no new content in half a year since 0.6.1?

Reactions: HBKTheIcon69

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
JokerLeader IM6
Have you seen this mod?

Here is a text box opacity mod that allows you to adjust the font also.
"J" gets rid of the box, and "H" brings it back.
Alt key + arrow keys adjust font size.

Love the game (y)

Reactions: JokerLeader

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
looking at the changelog all latest versions are just bug fixes, were there really no new content in half a year since 0.6.1?
I'm working on it, but I have very limited time to dedicate to development. Looking back at my major version publish dates, this timing is not out of the ordinary. I'd really love to be able to do more and get updates out faster, but I only have so much time...

JokerLeader IM6
Have you seen this mod?

Here is a text box opacity mod that allows you to adjust the font also.
"J" gets rid of the box, and "H" brings it back.
Alt key + arrow keys adjust font size.

Love the game (y)
Thank you! I was not aware of this but am glad if it helps some people enjoy the game!

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Meep2_TheMeepening

Jul 30, 2022
Can I request something for Android port again?
I'm not sure how hard it is to add swipe gestures and/or a hide button which hides the text box, but it would really, really help.
As things stand it's a bit hard to enjoy the game when the textbox is covering most of the, uhh, "important" stuff let's say. It gets a bit frustrating sooner or later.
For example: Screenshot_20221013-164931.jpg

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Can I request something for Android port again?
I'm not sure how hard it is to add swipe gestures and/or a hide button which hides the text box, but it would really, really help.
As things stand it's a bit hard to enjoy the game when the textbox is covering most of the, uhh, "important" stuff let's say. It gets a bit frustrating sooner or later.
For example: View attachment 2099888
Thanks - I'll see what I can do when I have some time. I think this mostly comes from the aspect ratio on Android changing and from not having the convenience of just being able to hit "H" on the keyboard to hide the dialog box like you can on PC.

I don't think swipe gestures will be possible, but I saw a thing or two about adding a hide button to the quick menu at the bottom that may be doable.

Reactions: Meep2_TheMeepening

Meep2_TheMeepening

Jul 30, 2022
Thanks - I'll see what I can do when I have some time. I think this mostly comes from the aspect ratio on Android changing and from not having the convenience of just being able to hit "H" on the keyboard to hide the dialog box like you can on PC.

I don't think swipe gestures will be possible, but I saw a thing or two about adding a hide button to the quick menu at the bottom that may be doable.
Thanks a lot

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks a lot
Android version has been updated with a "Hide" button. Everything worked as expected in testing, but let me know if it has any issues.

I checked into gestures and tried a few things that didn't fry the game, but they also didn't work in practice (executing gestures didn't result in actions executing) and the Ren'Py creator/developer PyTom has referred to them as "a mistake" and encourages folks to use buttons so... I think we're just going to stick with buttons!

Hope this helps!

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
October 2022 - Spooky Month's Spooky Patreon News

chrissycult02v2.png

Hi everybody! Hope you've all been having a swell spooky month - I know I have!

Things have calmed down a little bit at work before they heat up again in November and I've been able to use the time to shore up a lot of hardware-intensive scenes featuring a lot of girls and environmental assets. It's a little bit of a load off to be past those scenes because they always take the longest to do the regular staging and previewing.

In terms of staging, I'm now working on one of the several girl-specific paths I alluded to in an earlier post - it's been a lot quicker and I really like the look of the way things are coming together. I've also been working on Halloween specific renders, but we'll get to that later.

My PC has been rendering out animation frames through the night and I've been reviewing and compiling (if they pass my checks) or updating (if they don't) - this is always the "issue" with animation, because at least some frames always seem to slip by with some poke-through or strange warping. In the case of the most recent animation I was playing with today, mesh smoothing was causing some panties to rumble around despite only slight movement. Fun! But it does keep things interesting.

Finally, I went ahead and soft-launched a and . I'd love it if you were to support me on those platforms. I also will be entirely unoffended if you don't want to. But as emphasized in my last post, I'm at the point where I see this as my best way to move toward more dedicated development time.

To incentivize these platforms, I'm also keeping some content exclusive to them. Four new Halloween renders are available now with more to come next week and I'm posting micro-updates on my work each week. But the big thing is that I'll plan to release the next version of the game after I'm done with the latest path as a Patreon/SS-only early-access. This update will be more brief than others as I work towards completing the rest of the paths, but I'll also update on those platforms each time a path is completed up through the full version 0.7.0. Some will prefer this, some won't, but I feel it's the right option to promote the game. I'll consider making 0.7.0 public once a working version of 0.8.0 is released to patrons.

Naturally, I know the game will get leaked. This doesn't offend me, but I do hope that you'll see my push towards these platforms as a genuine ask for your support, and that if you like the game, you'll consider providing that support.

PS - Here's a follow-up to Chrissy's previous image, using her "magic wand" as inspired by a fan on Discord - enjoy!

Halloween2022Chrissy2.png

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
December 2022 - Festive Renders and a New Version!

v070b10TitlePreview.PNG

Hi everyone! Sorry for the radio silence around these parts... But there's been good reason...

Yes, a new version 0.7.0b1.0 is now available to $20 Patrons/Subscribers!
And on Saturday evening, $10 supporters will receive access to the latest version.
This update will remain exclusive to my new support platforms, so, if you like the game, please consider supporting, even for a little, to get the latest content.

Changelog:
  • Day 4 added - carries on through the midday
  • 16 new animations
  • 190 new static images
  • Remaster of Amanda's End of Day 1 scenes (3 animations, 22 static images, and some text revision)
  • UI overhaul - purely cosmetic, but something I've been wanting to do and trying to get right for a while!
I have a work trip coming up, but after that I plan to work on and release updates for each of the next upcoming scenes which will complete the midday portion and finalize 0.7.0. At that point I'll have to get back to writing, so we'll see how things go at that point, but I'm optimistic about timing for each of these upcoming mini updates.

I've also been working on a lot of festive holiday renders, with a new batch coming out each week for all support tiers.
Here's a little preview of the latest batch of 7 renders released today (which get much spicier...)

2022xmas02AlysaChrissy01.png

Gee, I wonder what Chrissy of all people would want for Christmas..? :unsure:

Regardless of your intent to support, I just want to say thanks again for caring about this game. It's still a labor of love and your checking in and enjoying the gameplay means a lot. If you want to connect, ask questions, or shitpost, keep in mind the little corner of Erisa and her friends occupy (along with me!) Drop on by!

Cheers!
-IM6

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Um, any plans for a Steam release? I needs more Female Protagonist AVN's on there! D: If not, it's okay. I just figured I'd ask and find out.
Thanks for asking! I am VERY interested in releasing on Steam and will probably look into what it takes over the holidays. I'm very new to marketing my game and quite nervous about putting something out as early access that I know may take a while yet to finish.

But that's about my only holdup as I know a great many more folks could find the game there! I will definitely keep you posted!

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes