4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Nice! I really, really enjoyed this. The developper has done some really good work here, breezy writing, pretty girls, hot action, and decent characterisation? Yes please! There are however three unfortunate issues;

1. A few times the otherwise cute Abby is pushed deeply into the uncanny valley (maybe the lighting?).
2. There are a bunch of typos with errant spacest hat loo klike th is. Those lines are hard to read, disrupts the flow.
3. Most serious and egregious of all. There is just not enough Liz. I really need more Liz.

Other than though, I'm really looking forward to more!
Thank you for this! It's incredibly helpful as I honestly did not notice many of the typos I'm now reviewing and correcting. It's pretty embarrassing for me that I missed so many for such a long time!

I've mostly seen that the space-y ones are in day one, so hopefully you're seeing the same and not seeing many of those past that point. For context, I was copying over existing scripts by hastily reading and typing them from the old RPGM version of the game at that point so... Not an excuse, but at least an explanation ;)

I'll definitely be more careful proofreading in the future and I'll push some minor version to fix the language errors.

As for issues with Abby, I again hope these are mostly early on, but please tell me if otherwise. I'm trying to do some upgrading of "less than ideal" scenes while focusing on day 4 progress, but if there are any particularly egregious offenders, I'm quite happy to take a look at them.

...And there will definitely be more Liz! Her time is coming :)

Jul 19, 2020
Thank you for this! It's incredibly helpful as I honestly did not notice many of the typos I'm now reviewing and correcting. It's pretty embarrassing for me that I missed so many for such a long time!

I've mostly seen that the space-y ones are in day one, so hopefully you're seeing the same and not seeing many of those past that point. For context, I was copying over existing scripts by hastily reading and typing them from the old RPGM version of the game at that point so... Not an excuse, but at least an explanation ;)

I'll definitely be more careful proofreading in the future and I'll push some minor version to fix the language errors.

As for issues with Abby, I again hope these are mostly early on, but please tell me if otherwise. I'm trying to do some upgrading of "less than ideal" scenes while focusing on day 4 progress, but if there are any particularly egregious offenders, I'm quite happy to take a look at them.

lol, don't worry too much about it ♥ Even professional authors need multiple proof reads, its just way too easy to see what you intended to put instead of what was actually put. I certainly do that all the time. I wouldn't have even brought it up if everything else wasn't already pretty good!

Looking back at Abby it does happen more often earlier on but there are still the occasional moments. But it's hard to pin-point what my brain is getting hung up on. I'd guess its because of the size of her eyes and mouth; under ideal conditions they look cute but viewing angle and shadows sometimes overemphasize them? Maybe you can see it in this grab from night three threesome (Hawt btw ;) ) ;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...And there will definitely be more Liz! Her time is coming :)

Yay! I'm super psyched for Liz, as well as being a stunner in or out uniform, she's such a sweety so far, and I really hope we get to see some of her military officer persona too. :love:

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
July 2022 - Starting up the Render Engine

d4amabby02.png

There's no two ways about it - I got very little done in June thanks to the day job and moving house. The move is "done" now, but the day job remains. I suppose I should be thankful, but as usual, I'm just looking for more hours in the day.

As noted above, there are some bad typos I'm going to correct over the coming days and will push as v0.6.2. I just need enough brain left at the end of my workday to actually catch them properly :p I imagine this won't excite many of you, but it needs to be done from my perspective.

Hopefully the little teaser above is some level of acceptable apology from me for not working faster. I do hope to carve out some time now that the move is over, so with any luck, ideally I'll have more to report at the beginning of August!

PS - Here's another special render of Alysa and Grace for the upcoming spicygaming.net art bash. Voting hasn't opened just yet, but once it does I'll be sure to beg you all to vote for this little piece!
2022-06GracyAlySpicyGaming_ps.png

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I went ahead and "finished" the typo fixes for v0.6.2. (I say "finished" because there's always the possibility a few eluded me...)

If you still see any typos, please report them to me - here, through DMs, on Discord, etc. All are welcome.
Hopefully I'll be loading Daz up shortly to prep some scenes! ;)

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
August 2022 - Another Summer Nearly Gone!

d4lizwalk06am01.png

Can you believe it? I thought it was just June yesterday...

Anyone still having any typo issues in 0.6.2? I haven't seen anything brought up, but please let me know if you spot anything!

In terms of progress, I have to admit, we're still relatively early on, but the staging process is slowly gaining steam. I have my usual hold-ups and bottlenecks, but I'm trying to do what I can in the time that I have. So, overall, I'd still say it'll be a while before the release is ready, but it'll be worth the wait.

In fact, while I laid awake hyped up on late night caffeine last night, I was mentally categorizing the scenes and realized how much there is to this update:
  • 2 extensive scenes early on, one with a romantic interest we haven't done too much with yet, another bringing an early choice back home to roost
  • Several group scenes introducing large new environments which I hope you'll find enthralling!
  • 5 main path options, 2 of which have extensive sub-choices (depending on who's caught your attention... or not)
  • New outfits for just about everyone!
  • Oh and just a lot of lewd content on each path... No big deal!
  • Chrissy still hates pants
There are a lot of cases where content is somewhat optional, but I wanted to quell any concerns about the extensive branching in the game (i.e. the remark about walkthroughs above!). Sure, I think some little bits can be missed, but I think if you know who you're trying to spend your time with and you maximize your time with her, you'll find what you're looking for.

I'll go ahead and say that my writing brain is way ahead of my rendering ability right now, too... While v0.7.0 will take us to the middle of Day 4, I basically have the rest of the day mapped out - including dates, the night's event, and events thereafter. But that's a tale for another time!

I hope this little game still has some of your interest as time marches onward. I'll keep working as I can and just as quick as August came here, you'll see v0.7.0 on your devices!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hope this little game still has some of your interest as time marches onward.
Always.

Just remembr, sleep is for the weak, you can keep working without it ..... I believe in you ;P

save 100%
Impossible.

Can't get everything on 1 save, can't get barely anything on 1 save. There are multiple routes for different LI's and more branches coming up.

Simply put, if you want to see the content you'll really need to play it yourself.

Last edited:

Meep2_TheMeepening

Jul 30, 2022
Unsure if this has already been mentioned, and it also might be a leftover of when this game was still in RPGM and hopefully is fixed later on, but at least as a new player, in the beginning, it's kind of hard to play this because of practically no distinction between what are Erisa's thoughts and what she's saying out loud. Marking her internal thoughts and narrations in italics, or enclosed in parentheses, is a simple fix that would go a long long way.

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Unsure if this has already been mentioned, and it also might be a leftover of when this game was still in RPGM and hopefully is fixed later on, but at least as a new player, in the beginning, it's kind of hard to play this because of practically no distinction between what are Erisa's thoughts and what she's saying out loud. Marking her internal thoughts and narrations in italics, or enclosed in parentheses, is a simple fix that would go a long long way.
Text with a white name and no face (side image) are thoughts. I thought this was less intrusive than italics or parentheses.

Meep2_TheMeepening

Jul 30, 2022
Text with a white name and no face (side image) are thoughts. I thought this was less intrusive than italics or parentheses.
Unsure what this means, to be honest, but I should have clarified in my previous comment that I'm on Android. In that at least, her inner thoughts and the stuff she says are kind of the same

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Unsure what this means, to be honest, but I should have clarified in my previous comment that I'm on Android. In that at least, her inner thoughts and the stuff she says are kind of the same
He means there is a difference between text when talking and text when thinking.

When talking they have coloured name and it shows their face, when thinking the name is in white and there is no face.

Reactions: sava75

Meep2_TheMeepening

Jul 30, 2022
Here's what I mean with pics attached, for example
Screenshot_20220913-022009.jpg
This one here is very obviously a narration/internal thought

Screenshot_20220913-022018.jpg
This over here is her speaking

No notable difference between the two

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Here's what I mean with pics attached, for example
View attachment 2040393
This one here is very obviously a narration/internal thought

View attachment 2040394
This over here is her speaking

No notable difference between the two
Thanks for pointing this out and providing the case and examples. It's super helpful!

It looks like the Android distribution eats BOTH of my intended differentiators so despite my best intentions I'll have to throw thoughts into italics.

I'll work on this and see if I can port an updated android version sometime soon.

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I think this resolves the issue, but if you give it a play, let me know.
Another issue you can chalk up to me is that Erisa's name color doesn't change in either instance on PC as well. I've left it this way, but italicized the "thoughts" text.

v0.6.2a (Android only, only changes the italicized "thoughts" text):

Reactions: Sorrow85 and sava75

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
There's a typo where "Afternoon Two - Abby" is labeled "Afternoon Two - Amanda" instead.
Screenshot (416).png

Reactions: IM6

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
September 2022 / Early October - The Long Cycle & Patreon Dilemma

d4amandafavor10sub02_intel.png

Sorry for the extremely late update for September. It's one of those months where work explodes and there's little time left to do anything else. As a result, work on the game was very slow, but I have staged a few dozen more scenes and a number of animations. It was really good to get back into the swing of animating (a lot of developers hate animating in Daz... call me a masochist, but I love it!)

I'm trying to dedicate more time to art and be more consistent in fitting even a little bit in with my work schedule. It's been tough, but I'm happy if I'm making some progress here and there.

Well, happy from the perspective of managing what little time I have left over to devote to development. Not so happy from the progress angle. I'm smart enough to realize that it's been almost 8 months since the last update. If I go by the line, I have rendered up through line ~700/3600 of the written dialog and code.

Releases to this point have been split between the first half of the day (morning through afternoon) and the second half (dinner, event, and "bedtime"). I kind of like this pace, but I think there's an opportunity for a little more of a break in the first half of day 4 (and maybe the second when I get there). This would end this next release around line 1700, which would mean a quicker release, so I'm debating taking that approach.

Opinions are welcome! I know I've raised this "question" before and most have favored content over timeline. There is some nice content in the early portion of day 4 that I'm comfortable with leading with and a comfortable "cliffhanger" at that point which can lead nicely into the afternoon. And, for what it's worth, there is... a lot... in the afternoon.

The other dilemma on my mind is Patreon and funding. If you've been following this game you probably know I've been working for 4 years without asking for any money. I opened my itch.io to donations around the time of the v0.6.0 release and have made... $38. Some kindhearted folks have made animal shelter donations as I've requested, but to be honest, I've heard of very few cases. So, ultimately, I'm eyeing opening funding to recoup some of the amount of money I've put into the game. If I ever get to a miraculous place where I can leave my job (admittedly, it'd take quite a lot), I'd gladly do that. Really, that's the farfetched, long-term hope attached to this. But, thinking realistically, even if I can't achieve that dream, maybe I can put more toward the animal shelters after repaying myself for development cost.

The dilemma is tied to releases, though. People typically expect rapid development from Patreon developers and I'm certain I can't meet rapid timelines. If I speed things up as noted above, it might address that. I'm also hoping that given the amount of time I've been working on this game, most would know what/when to expect... But I'd also like to know if I sound like a total jerk for even considering doing this. I'm also interested in what other Pateron-exclusive content I could offer.

At the end of the day, it's really all a question of "how do I get out of this day job bottleneck?" And I can't see a way out without trying to get some support. I hope you don't see me or the project as any worse for that perspective, and maybe you'll even consider being one of my patrons if/when I launch a campaign.

I'm sure this is a little longer/more ramble-y than usual, but I just want you all to know how much I appreciate your interest and support. It's you who play and enjoy the game that make the long hours after long hours at work all worthwhile!

Reactions: Gwydion and 88mph

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Needs a bit of proofreading before final build. You've managed to mispell "to" a couple of times
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes