tontoman

May 4, 2017
Have the mechanics changed? I fired up the latest version after being away for a while, and first dungeon after the starter tutorial one I had a room with a slime and two pheromone machines (ones that make lust). But all my characters lost HP (as well as lust going up) but I didn't see any condition that would cause the HP loss, I was focusing the actual HP damage dealer (slime). So they all went 0 HP critical status.

Apr 13, 2023
A big shame the game's on godot so i can't play it on my shitty notebook. :(
Unless your laptop is completely without GPU, you should be fine.
The game is surprisingly well-optimized.
I had a room with a slime and two pheromone machines (ones that make lust). But all my characters lost HP (as well as lust going up) but I didn't see any condition that would cause the HP loss, I was focusing the actual HP damage dealer (slime). So they all went 0 HP critical status.
If I remember correctly, there are two status effects which are easy to cofuse with each other.
One is Estrus, it doesn't damage HP but causes Heat (Libido? How is it called, I forgot) increase.
Another is the opposite. Damages HP, does not interact with Heat/Libido/whatever.
Flying gas nozzles are still using HP damaging damage over time, riiiiight?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Unless your laptop is completely without GPU, you should be fine.
The game is surprisingly well-optimized.

If I remember correctly, there are two status effects which are easy to cofuse with each other.
One is Estrus, it doesn't damage HP but causes Heat (Libido? How is it called, I forgot) increase.
Another is the opposite. Damages HP, does not interact with Heat/Libido/whatever.
That's probably it, thanks. iirc I saw them pumping out Estrus, and maybe assumed there was no HP damage, just one damage type.
Seems OP though, as was done in the 1st room when I remember the earlier dungeons being pretty easy. Maybe give it a try again later.

Apr 13, 2023
These monsters die easily to Riposte.
And since you can start getting free consumables early (you still can, right?) and as consumable usage do not end turn, it's not as big problem.
Given that tech dungeon offers a plenty of things which are unique AND too handy for early game, having stronger monsters in it seems justified...

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Estrus status raises Lust, Heat status deals HP damage.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Pushish (CON resist), bleed, heat(WILL resist), fire... all are DoT that damage health. Perhaps they could be diversified a bit. Hmm...

Some of hte new weapons are kinda useless. Fire sword that gives you warror a fireball move (that can only be used from a back row, kinda pointless for a front-line class), but does fire damage to you every turn? Perhaps if it had a chance to set oppnents on fire, then it might be worth it. Etc..

leplop

May 30, 2018
The engine itself requires Vulkan to open, the game GLES3 support. Depending on the age of your notebook, just updating the drivers could do the trick.
I forget to thank you for this marvelous game especially the linux native support

craig1587

Nov 5, 2020
I can't remember the last version I played, so some changes may not have been from the latest version, that said I have loved the changes overall, especially the unique adventurers with special quirks, some of those have been interesting to play with. The destiny point system looks neat as well, but I wish there was a way use it on an existing save. Presently, it doesn't feel like it adds anywhere near enough to warrant giving up all the unlimited items I've unlocked and characters I've leveled. I do wish I realized new adventurers no longer come as elite (with a leveled stagecoach) before I dismissed most of my old ones in favor of ones with better stats, but oh well.

Handful of other various thoughts and ideas, I haven't read through this entire thread so apologies if any of these have already been covered. Hopefully none of this is unwarranted.

The various mantras add a nice flavor, but I'm still not sure if they're worth the -2 all stats hit. 30% damage sounds great until you realize it also comes with -10% damage, -10% HP, -10% to all saves, -10% healing, and -10% healing received. And that's probably one of the better ones. Right now I feel like they're really only worth it for the out of combat maid/wench bonuses. Specific tradeoffs would also be more interesting that everything just giving a flat -all.

Could we get a fourth trinket slot? Maybe make a legs/feet specific slot? Right now we can't even equip complete sets like prisoner, maid, bunny, or pony. There's also items that add a nice visual customization, but stat wise often aren't worth using, like the mage boots and hat (these two in particular are really bad, as many trinkets increase damage 10% instead of just 5%, and without any drawbacks).

Is it possible to make ribbons to not change hair color? Not only is having all physical users redheads, and magic users have black hair boring, having a contrasting color pop out is generally more visually appealing. Would it also be possible to get a few more hairstyles? Preferably long ones that aren't some kind of ponytail (3/4 of the current long ones are).

What about adding a market/shop that has a few items for sale that refreshes like the stagecoach does? Maybe move slaves to it to increase the quantity or odds of better items appearing? They don't feel like they really fit in on the farmstead now that we have cows. Maybe add items that we can use on missions, that can only be purchased here.

While I love the stat distribution chart on the stagecoach, it's not something I need to view often (or really at all once I've maxed it out). Could this be moved to a pop up/mouse over so that arrivals and stables can be combined in to one tab?

Can there be an option to lock the adventuring party? Scrolling through the list on the side after a mission is still clunky and time consuming, and I often don't reuse the exact same party more than a couple times so saving presets isn't much better.

Is it possible to make items unlimited without having to unequip them? Not only is it a hassle to look through everyone's inventory to see who has what, sometimes I need to equip/unequip an item a dozen times to get it to change to infinite.

The start turn silenced goal doesn't count silenced+, is this intended? Also, thematically, the gags and their debuffs don't really align at all. Like the debuff icon for the ballgag is a penis gag, but the penis gag (which actually is an inflatable gag) gives the silenced debuff, which uses a ballgag icon. The open mount gag applies the same debuff instead of the silenced- debuff, which uses a ring gag icon.

The horse harness uses the outfit and underwear slot, even though most if not all underwear could realistically be used with the harness. The rope harness does not have this issue (minor nitpick, the icon for the rope harness is red, but the rope is naturally colored).

Can the stat increasing curios be changed to allow stats over 20? It feels really bad when I come across one with a party where no one who can actually get the increased stat uses that stat as primary one.

I thought the machines that spray you to cause heat were a bit overtuned, then I came across the fire slimes and holy shit. I can't remember exactly how much it was, but I think a single application was 12-14 damage a turn. Hard, but possible to heal through depending on your party. More than one stack though and there's no point in trying to heal it, you're faltering every turn.

Noble just feels so bad. Changing order is generally bad for the other party members, and so many of the nobles attacks are restrictive in which spots they can be used from. To make it even worse, they're also very restrictive in which spots they can be used against. To keep making it worse, the rare weapon increases damage you take by 50%. Maybe this wouldn't feel so bad if more skills added dodge+, or maybe if some skills added block as well. Or maybe if they actually had the damage output to make up for it as a glass cannon. There's also two at combat start add ___ skills, and they overlap. One is dodge+ x2, the other is riposte and dodge x1.

Is it possible to allow us to train more than one of one stat at a time? Maybe after we have unlocked instant training, or maybe make a tier above that one that grants us this?

Could there be a way to improve the difficulty spread of missions? Right now I have 22 missions, 3 elite, 0 veteran, and everything else is adept or novice. With a roster of about two dozen veterans, this doesn't give me much opportunity to pick a mission worth doing. Luckily we can skip a day for one favor, but I try not to use that.

I don't see why the enema plug makes you 9 months pregnant and takes up the outfit slot (I'd guess the later is only because of the former).

Goals of dealing zero damage on attack focused classes are bad enough, but even more annoying when you get both a deal damage goal and a deal zero damage goal at the same time.

I'd love to see more swift actions. Maybe they could be a little more situational than the paladin's flog yourself every turn. Some skills also just don't feel good enough to warrant a slot and/or action. Like by choosing blink instead of just using move, all I gain is stealth for one turn. That's hardly worth the skill slot, I don't need to move that often anyways. But if it was a swift action it wouldn't feel as bad to dedicate a slot to it.

Lastly, I have no idea what "start combat at rank x" means, and searching this thread didn't give me any useful results.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Is it possible to allow us to train more than one of one stat at a time? Maybe after we have unlocked instant training, or maybe make a tier above that one that grants us this?

Lastly, I have no idea what "start combat at rank x" means, and searching this thread didn't give me any useful results.
Once you can train instantly, you can train multiple times without having to wait a day, and you can choose the stat each time.

"start combat at rank 1" means that unit should start battle in the front, and "start combat at rank 4" means that unit should start battle in the back.

Last edited:
Reactions: O&M's

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
I absolutely hate the part where you have to fulfil randomly selected conditions to level up the girls. Completely kills the momentum.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
no way to make it easier to get the heros that got kidnapped back : ( seems harder then it needs to be

Apr 9, 2018
no way to make it easier to get the heros that got kidnapped back : ( seems harder then it needs to be
Wait a few days

the longer they are kidnapped the easier they are to recover, but the more days they are kidnapped the more cursed gear they are equipped with

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I find the most items I find are cursed and even the one that aren't are mostly garbage, with the downsides outwighting the pros.
Take the fire bow. +10% damage (when a bow does 2-4 or 2-6 on average). So not even 1 point of extra damage.. and in return you get put on fire every turn. Sword of fireball for warrior You get a fireball abiltiy to use from rear ranks (where a warrior should never be) and in exchange get put on fire every turn. If it at least added fire damage to your attack then maybe. Etc. On an on it goes.
Even armor is kinda of a joke, with pitiful protection. Especially heavy. 10% damage reduction? You'll get 1 less HP damage, maybe 2 on crits. Not great, but better than nothing. But you also get -15 reflex save. FFS.

Now some smartypants will say the value of heavy armor is in durabiltiy, but honestly I don't care becasue I think armor should do it's job... and the forced equipping mecanic is overtuned anyway. It's 100% chance. The milisecond you loose armor the start slapping s*** on you. I don't like forced class changes in general, since it's a pain in the ass to get uncursed.
Also, paladin hits like a pussy. Big two-handed sword and does pathetic damage. And don't go "the real value is in the divine buff". It shouldn't be. Give the zweihander more oomph, reduce the damage bonus of divine favor and add something else to the holy smite (like for example, ignores defensive tokens)

MasterXY

Apr 23, 2018
Also, paladin hits like a pussy. Big two-handed sword and does pathetic damage. And don't go "the real value is in the divine buff". It shouldn't be. Give the zweihander more oomph, reduce the damage bonus of divine favor and add something else to the holy smite (like for example, ignores defensive tokens)
You sure you're using paladin right? I've min-maxed mine a bit but with Divine Favor trait (which gives the divine buff) I hit for 11-14 on each regular attack, and if I use bless weapon Divine smite turns into a 30-40+ damage nuke. Or I could use pray to give myself 2 of that divine buff almost doubling my normal attack damage.

Anyway I ended up supporting the game on patreon to get latest release and I've been messing round with some of the new stuff and managed to make great set ups.

I ended up swapping my paladin out for a rogue instead, on my rogue I have her using Hyperfocus Visor which makes all of my attacks get 1.5X buff with 30% chance for crit buff but limits me to 1 attack. I'm using maid uniform because it gives 5% dmg per every positive token which is why I am using earings of protection as well (and since I regularly have riposte, dodge, attack buff, crit chance, and barrier I am getting up to 25% extra DMG buff) I am only using Riposte because it's absurd, I do 10-17 each attack and I get 2 counter attacks every time I use it which also do that much. I don't know what I want to do with my 3rd trinket, I'm using ring of joy atm cause it has decent durability and it's a nice 10% DMG buff but I'm open to suggestions I thought about using alluring lipstick but my experience with it has been "meh" either that or I stick a doll in that spot.

1712182972183.png

This is my cleric setup I quite like, Hakama and crown of loyal bunny giving me +65% healing with lustful staff giving me conditional extra, I went with electric amulet because it gives such a huge spell damage buff and I went with lace/sheer stockings because in the backrow she gets hit with lust attacks more than anything else. My heal spell alone heals for 13-22 (before factoring in allies receiving bonuses) so I can easily full heal people in a single turn, or party heal a good bit. Usually I spam Holy Fire for 2-3 damage + burning just to trigger dodge/protection tokens but holy bolt does some nice 8-11 damage as well.

1712183327592.png

And my warrior/ranger aren't all that special. My ranger is running a greatbow with +5 speed to negate the greatbow so she always goes first and I AoE attack all enemies which then stuns them allowing me to go first everytime (and also triggering all of those dodge/protection tokens) but it does reasonable 5-8 damage. My warrior is just there as backup tank and to spam cleave on anything that lives. Tempted to replace him with a second rogue running same build. Haven't quite min maxed my traits/personalities yet to achieve the absolute peak but I've had way more fun out of this game than I expected.

Overall really cool game. Hope future updates add more challenging enemies/dungeons.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes