MadlyS

Sep 3, 2021
I hope the Lab's Robot Enemies about have some like Bondage+Sex Machines kind or Brainwash/Hypno kind

Massah

Feb 29, 2020
I must be bloody blind. I can't find the rescue missions anywhere. Where is this menu to the left of the map?

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
I must be bloody blind. I can't find the rescue missions anywhere. Where is this menu to the left of the map?
When you Venture Forth with a party, on the left side there's a window that'll open up that has all of the rescue missions.

Mar 11, 2021
Each dungeon type can progress two possible crests (50/50).
Forest -> Vanity/Submission
Caverns -> Servitude/Exposure
Lab -> Curiosity/Purity
ah so that's how you do it, now it makes more sense. kinda helps explain why the corruption your girls go through once kidnapped (and what gear can be forced onto you) depends on what type you're in, so the forest gives prisoner gear and caverns give maid gear.

F12!

Aug 22, 2020
Is there any way to remove cursed items through console commands or other mechanics without having to progress through all class levels?

I have a level 3 prisoner who is now stuck with 2 cursed maid items, with no way to remove them.

Thx

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
There should be a flag on the left side of the screen, and clicking it will pull open the rescue list. It's the same screen where you choose which specific dungeon to enter. If you're playing in windowed mode, check to make sure the left side of the game window doesn't run off your screen. I suppose it might be possible that that's happening even in fullscreen mode, but I dunno... Try switching to windowed mode and see if there's something that was otherwise cut off.

Mar 21, 2020
great game needs more classes more clothes more weapons and girls to get but otherwise game good ill keep a eye on this one

pian

Feb 8, 2019
I encountered a game-freeze when entering the upcomming combat while the starting tokens beeing applied. Safe file attached. Outstanding game so far!

TheNoci

Oct 23, 2018
IT IS BASED OF OFF DARKEST DUNGEON IT'S SUPPOSED TO FEEL BULLSHIT HAHAHAHAHAHA WELCOME TO HELL
the best kind of hell
One big issue though, it's seemingly based on the hardest difficulty, never have I in DD lost one character every run on a lowest difficulty dungeon. Balance is wack right now and needs some serious attention, the fact that the enemy easily outdamages me and the prevalence of random buffs for the ai make it too ai sided. Not to mention the amount of dodges, blocks and barriers that the ai get, meanwhile the player barely gets any. Also the stacking of the lust cloud thing does way too much damage, I've seen it been applied 3 times by the ai on my cleric who then lost almost all her health on 1 turn with no counter play.

icelandia

May 28, 2018
I like the concept of this game, but by Jove I hate the implementation of this game.

The RNG is overly present. Everything you do is subject to RNG, and you don't have that much of a way to influence what is going to happen.

Some enemies are annoying as fuck. They heal, heal each other, guard, and constantly apply the same skills over with no cooldown. Everything you don't want NPCs to do, they do.

Everything is fucking cursed. Every item has like a 75% chance to be stupidly cursed and render that character completely useless. I'm a huge fan of BDSM and restrictive play, and this is not it - this is annoying. There's no sense of scalability; any cursed weapon can make your warrior go from a passable character to a useless damage sponge.

Missions are hard af. The RNG has a huge chance to tell you to eat shit and spam you with hard encounters, several times in a row. There's nothing stopping you from just leaving, but if you want to progress you may have to eat shit.

Training is stupidly expensive. WHY is it to expensive to raise a single point? I don't have that kind of money, I don't *want* to grind this game to have characters that don't miss 75% of the time.

Reactions: cracklemere

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
I encountered a game-freeze when entering the upcomming combat while the starting tokens beeing applied. Safe file attached. Outstanding game so far!
The game no longer crashes for me when starting the next combat. So I assume I fixed the bug in the meantime. There was a problem with the cow boobsize getting negative due to a code error and crashing the game, so I assume it's that. It will be fixed in this week's update.

Reactions: pian

APSabot

Apr 27, 2020
Any things you'd like to see changed in the UI?
I don't know of any memory leaks, but if there are, that's a Godot problem and not something I can fix.

I want to add an actual pregnancy system. But it might take a while since it would require a lot of additional texture work (all equipment needs to have pregnant sprites). The incubation is mostly a test for it.
You don't necessarily have to rework all equipment, if you lean into the status effects system you could have pregnancy contrast with incubation, the first being mostly negative, mostly positive, or a mix of both, the later being negative but potentially positive with sale value. depending on how you stage the system it could be something like this: Character has a normal cycle, first level of player choice is "Do I send in adventures likely to get pregnant if something goes wrong" -> character gets impregnated, you can now choose how many stages you want, how long they last, and their effects, you can justify any number of positive/negative effects and the player has to manage them-> character gets to later stages is now "showing" as a result locked out of most equipment, perhaps you have a special set(s) perhaps they're unable to adventure at all. this adds layers of choice and consequences to the system. In a game like this pregnancy should be focused on the effects, and the management of another, more impactful, status effect. It's not about the sprites, so many games have pregnant imagery very, very few make it mean anything and those that have like VH are held as the gold standard.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Will there be any TFs implemented later in the game's development or will the closest thing be forced class changes from cursed equipment?

Oh also will mind control ever cause your characters to switch to the enemy's side or will it just be debuffs and not being able to perform certain actions? I see that a "pet" class will be added eventually who "protect their mistress" and I'm wondering if that could lead to protecting an enemy.

And a cow class that assists the enemies with their lactation, does that mean your characters willingly let them suck from the tap or do they just get jumped?

And there's brain parasites...

Very curious

Last edited:

seeenco

Feb 27, 2022
Мне очень нравятся ваши игры, MadoDev, продолжайте в том же духе.
Я прочитал все темы и поискал по зуду, но не смог найти ничего об этом, поэтому напишу это здесь.

Ошибка: «Ошейник похоти». Когда он сломается из-за повреждения и вы закончите подземелье, ошейник перестанет работать, пока вы не снимите его и не наденете снова, вернувшись в город. У других предметов может быть такая же проблема, но это легко заметить.

Я не смог ничего найти о классе PonyGirl. Я не могу изменить на него свой класс. У меня есть бесконечные наручники, но я не могу их экипировать, потому что не могу поменять на него классы. Разблокированы классы: Воин, Священник, Разбойник, Маг, Рейнджер, Узник, Горничная.
Оборудование см. на прикрепленном изображении.

Доступен ли сейчас этот класс? нужно ли делать что-то особенное, чтобы разблокировать его?
Версия Альфа 2.62
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
man you save is very nice, maybee you give this save for all, pls

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes