Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Oops. So yeah, it was indeed not working. I just fixed it and it will work as intended in the next version.
That's a month away for us plebs, right? No public bugfix updates accompanying the weekly(?) Patreon content updates?

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
Can you give some tips on where to find such mods? Stuff like this is a big kink of mine
uh, typically the biggest mod community to find literally any mod would be Nexus. following Nexus, i'd suggest trawling through Patreon because there's a surprising amount of modders on there.

EDIT: there's a few mods on LoversLab for Darkest Dungeon as well, but that website's typically for the mainline Bethesda games and some other easily moddable games. Steam's Workshop has a lot of NSFW mods as well.

Dec 2, 2022
uh, typically the biggest mod community to find literally any mod would be Nexus. following Nexus, i'd suggest trawling through Patreon because there's a surprising amount of modders on there.

EDIT: there's a few mods on LoversLab for Darkest Dungeon as well, but that website's typically for the mainline Bethesda games and some other easily moddable games. Steam's Workshop has a lot of NSFW mods as well.
I meant mods that were specifically like this game. Not just nsfw mods. the fact is there are so many mods that it is a pain to look through. I was hoping to outsource the work haha

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
I meant mods that were specifically like this game. Not just nsfw mods. the fact is there are so many mods that it is a pain to look through. I was hoping to outsource the work haha
Well as said before the Lustiest Lair mod - and any mods it recommends downloading - are pretty much what this game is.

if you want a list of mods in order to turn DD into what this game basically is then here's the ones i recommend: just type them into the nexus website's search bar.

- Lustiest Lair (And all mods it recommends)
- Xelsword's Character replacer AIO
- NSFW Backgrounds
- you can also download new class mods that might suit it (any female mod would do)
- Background Building/Town Events replacers - you can find a town building replacer file in the alt files for the original Lustiest Lair mod

three mods that you should download to turn DD into pretty much what this game is

and if you aren't looking for mods...well i have no idea what you want then.

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
That's a month away for us plebs, right? No public bugfix updates accompanying the weekly(?) Patreon content updates?
Indeed. It would be very impossible to separate Patreon/Subscribestar content from bugfixes while developing.
If you can't spare the money for it, you can always download the Godot 4 editor, find the link to the git repo in the Discord, clone the project, revert to a stable commit, and play in the editor.
I also have a Subscribestar now: which has a 35% discount for the Noble Patreon tier.

Jul 15, 2020
Can u expand inventory when explore dungeon? my thanks.
There's the "Greedy" quirk on people, which gives you +1 per person with it. Other than that, it's planning what your priority is. Money? Mana? Equipment? Provisions? You have to make hard decisions on that end.

EDIT: Also, as TeckXChaos mentioned: There's a "Horse" set of inventory (at least an outfit and ears) where each adds +1.

Last edited:
Reactions: medassin

99ovdaglmkn

Apr 16, 2021
Or learn to edit the save files in %APPDATA%EroDungeons/Saves.
Not that difficult, the saves are literally .txt files
  1. Go to%APPDATA%EroDungeons/Saves.
  2. Find which profile you're using, zero is the topmost one
  3. Look into main.txt for which autosave you are on.
  4. Locate that save and open it.
  5. Ctrl+f and search for the amount of gold you have.

Mar 16, 2018
still pretty fun game, can't wait for more updates
gonna report another bug that i've been noticing:
money doesn't seem to stack on occasion, and it's seemingly because of usually wearable items of higher than default rarity, no idea what what else would be causing it. it frustratingly takes up another slot, and i can't drag them together to combine the stack, so i either have to have enough space, or trash an item
here's an example:
1697175325047.png
i've seen it happen to a *few* types of items, but money is the most prevalent one.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
i've seen it happen to a *few* types of items, but money is the most prevalent one.
As the other person said, each item has a maximum stack size in your inventory. Individual gold coins stack up to 1750 and mana stacks up to 5. You'll see the latter most commonly with blue mana. I think the gems probably stack up to 5 as well, but I don't think I've ever hit the cap on them.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So how do I get/change/remove/reduce crests, anyway? The roadmap doesn't suggest that there's a missing building that would deal with it, and some of them can really force your characters into a particular role that doesn't suit them (like the one that increases healing in the back rows and increases the damage you take in the front rows). It definitely feels like something that shouldn't randomly show up and progress at some point after you've already started developing your character, only to be locked in for the rest of the game.

I also found another bug which can actually be useful. If you're wearing a cursed accessory that is either infinite or could become infinite when unequipped, you can hit the button where the X would usually be to unequip it, even though said X is invisible. This doesn't work for non-accessories, though. It also results in some weirdness if you have enough copies to go infinite. You'll end up with four in your inventory, and then have to equip/unequip a non-cursed one to properly merge them.

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
So how do I get/change/remove/reduce crests, anyway? The roadmap doesn't suggest that there's a missing building that would deal with it, and some of them can really force your characters into a particular role that doesn't suit them (like the one that increases healing in the back rows and increases the damage you take in the front rows). It definitely feels like something that shouldn't randomly show up and progress at some point after you've already started developing your character, only to be locked in for the rest of the game.
Each dungeon type can progress two possible crests (50/50).
Forest -> Vanity/Submission
Caverns -> Servitude/Exposure
Lab -> Curiosity/Purity

Changing crests will be easier once I am at the personality part of the roadmap since the two are heavily intertwined.

Reactions: Arkus86

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
Out of curiosity, once the alpha stages are complete, how many classes / cursed classes do you want to be included in the game? Will we be seeing more complicated mechanics such as having our own hypnotists that can influence enemy units?

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Out of curiosity, once the alpha stages are complete, how many classes / cursed classes do you want to be included in the game? Will we be seeing more complicated mechanics such as having our own hypnotists that can influence enemy units?
After alpha there will be 8 normal and 5 cursed classes. Complicated mechanics like what you propose are for after the alpha and the current roadmap. I make no promises of what will or will not be added after that current roadmap is completed.

Reactions: sportsfan30
Mar 16, 2018
1750 is the max stack size for gold.
As the other person said, each item has a maximum stack size in your inventory. Individual gold coins stack up to 1750 and mana stacks up to 5. You'll see the latter most commonly with blue mana. I think the gems probably stack up to 5 as well, but I don't think I've ever hit the cap on them.
ah, thank you. 1750 seems like such a random number, i figured it was a bug, not a filled stack
can we maybe have no limit on stack size for money? or have the text change color to red or something when a stack is full?
some sort of indicator would stop this confusion

Xypster

Oct 21, 2019
Are there any set bonuses? I've gotten 2/2 cowgirl set accessories and can't see any bonuses anywhere

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
ah, thank you. 1750 seems like such a random number, i figured it was a bug, not a filled stack
I just copied the stack numbers (and gem values) from Darkest Dungeon, assuming that they had a good reason for them.

Are there any set bonuses? I've gotten 2/2 cowgirl set accessories and can't see any bonuses anywhere
The other sets have bonusses. That one just wasn't implemented in v2.6.2 yet (it is in the Patreon version).

Reactions: Xypster
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes