Thraaag

Oct 26, 2018
Very enjoyable. I love the look of the drone masks, they just look happy and blank instead of looking silly like they usually tend to do

mesungehaul

Feb 1, 2018
Would like a Linux version if possible; although it runs well under Wine, there's an issue with fullscreening it where it actually renders 1px smaller and has a border around its edges.
If you need help or testing just yeet me a message. I'll probably notice :3

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
may i ask for the ID of the latex stuff
These are the components of the latex set:
latex_ring
latex_hood
latex_underwear
latex_suit
latex_heels
Would like a Linux version if possible; although it runs well under Wine, there's an issue with fullscreening it where it actually renders 1px smaller and has a border around its edges.
If you need help or testing just yeet me a message. I'll probably notice :3
There's a Linux version on the Itch page. I just don't upload it here due to laziness.

cumconquistador

Apr 29, 2018
Bug report for 2.62: Dahlia here is a Fertile seedbed operating in a fully upgraded parasite farm. At first, she was correctly getting the +4.0 growth rate. However, when I locked the Fertile trait in with the nurse, it seemed to break it, now she is only getting the base +2.0 growth rate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

General feedback: Fun game, I've spent many hours in it so far. My one real suggestion for this as an H-game specifically is much more liberal use of grapples. In this build there is only one (dog) that shows up rarely. Optimally most enemies could be capable of grapples, perhaps mitigated by only triggering if the girl's armour is broken. Parasites for instance could be a shoe-in, spending a turn grappling before attaching. There could also be enemy groups entirely staffed by grapplers, lethal to parties with all their armour broken. All up, I like it and hope to see its development continue so productively. I read a couple of your devlogs and they made me want to start programming stuff again.

cumconquistador

Apr 29, 2018
There's a Linux version on the Itch page.
Wow, this is a major performance improvement. I'd been running it in Wine and everything always felt kinda sluggish. I assumed that's just how the game was. No, it's meant to be quite snappy. Anyone else running it in Wine, do not, use the native Linux port.

Reactions: mesungehaul

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
One big issue though, it's seemingly based on the hardest difficulty, never have I in DD lost one character every run on a lowest difficulty dungeon. Balance is wack right now and needs some serious attention, the fact that the enemy easily outdamages me and the prevalence of random buffs for the ai make it too ai sided. Not to mention the amount of dodges, blocks and barriers that the ai get, meanwhile the player barely gets any. Also the stacking of the lust cloud thing does way too much damage, I've seen it been applied 3 times by the ai on my cleric who then lost almost all her health on 1 turn with no counter play.
Dude... RNJesus HATES you. I hadn't emcountered anything that bad in the early dungeons... Truly the most Ero of Dungeons

Reactions: Arkus86

jlmh

Oct 18, 2022
I really liked this game, although it has a lot of inspiration from Darkest Dungeon, I really like its original features. For now, the only thing I would like to suggest is to change the graphical interface when selecting the missions/quests, since it happened to me that some were behind the interface of characters so it was impossible to select them

Jul 31, 2019
NGL I understand that hard difficulty encourages you to buy patreon version but author need to tone difficulty down a little bit
1. For example quirks shouldn't be lost/gained when retreating
2. Novice dungeon shouldn't have unbalanced enemy stacking: 4 ratkin soldiers that every time gain protection every turn + inflict bleeding damage. (I'm sure there is even more unbalanced enemy stackings, but who knows)
3. Not allowing player to fire adventures which is annoying as heck.
4. No cooldowns for enemy abilities which means they can spam same move OVER and OVER again if RNG decided to cuck you. (1 Ratkin paladin + 3 Ratkin sorceres for example)
5. Lust/horny reduces attack way too much considering that half of enemies already have shield/protection.
6. Lack of being able to save locally.

(P.S. Nerf ratkin warrior)

Last edited:
Reactions: KilljoyTRV

Eskella

Dec 9, 2018
NGL I understand that hard difficulty encourages you to buy patreon version but author need to tone difficulty down a little bit
1. For example quirks shouldn't be lost/gained when retreating
2. Novice dungeon shouldn't have unbalanced enemy stacking: 4 ratkin soldiers that every time gain protection every turn + inflict bleeding damage. (I'm sure there is even more unbalanced enemy stackings, but who knows)
3. Not allowing player to fire adventures which is annoying as heck.
4. No cooldowns for enemy abilities which means they can spam same move OVER and OVER again if RNG decided to cuck you. (1 Ratkin paladin + 3 Ratkin sorceres for example)
5. Lust/horny reduces attack way too much considering that half of enemies already have shield/protection.
6. Lack of being able to save locally.

(P.S. Nerf ratkin warrior)
1. Personally, I don't find Quirks, in current state, are 'swingy' enough w.r.t. to how fights play out that this is a problem, but I can appreciate it can be frustrating lol.
2. This is one of the tricky encounters, but you can always retreat and try again - for a while I was retreating from fights with certain spiders in the party as they were causing me headaches until I had the equipment and abilities to better deal with them. So, these sorts of setups might be a hard counter to your party makeup, so just 'retreat and regroup' and try again. Certain classes (like the Ranger) help make these easy later, since they can AoE the clump and remove defensive buffs.
3. You can fire adventurers using the 'dismiss adventurer' button in the bottom-right of the adventurer's screen in camp (the one where you set abilities, etc.).
4. This can be annoying. ;)
5. Workarounds here are to buy consumables to reduce this or use abilities like DoTs that ignore this penalty.
6. If you download and run the game locally, the saves are stored locally (in %AppData%\EroDungeons).

Honestly, overcoming the difficulty here is really built around bringing the right setup for the dungeon you're in, especially when considering the modifier. For example, that Ratkin Soldier 'stack' that is causing you fits is something that I was able to burn through (heh) by stacking burn effects, and just heal-tanking the bleeds. I got roll my first couple of runs but restarted again and have had a pretty decent time of it since. Having the Mage fire DoTs is, imo, quite helpful, and the warrior or ranger or other 'multi-slot' attacks are great for chipping away at those defences 'efficiently'.

Some fights are a bit more tedious than others, and some remain scary to this point (anything that changes party order), but very manageable. And yes, you may lose or want to fire some characters if they end up in a bad way, but recruiting new ones is at least "free". :)

If it helps, I've had pretty consistent success with the following parties, doing at-difficulty dungeons (occasionally doing Veterans with Adept parties) - I also find they are solid for working through unlocking curses:

Mage/Cleric/Warrior/Warrior [or any other frontline melee like Prisoner] (Cleric is in 3rd slot b/c later abilities need to be cast from 3rd/4th)
Ranger/Cleric/Mage/Warrior (Mages can still use the 2-slot fire ability in the 2nd position).
Mage/Cleric/Rogue/Warrior
Mage/Cleric/Rogue/Rogue (dodge tank for days)

vahnYD

Jun 24, 2022
hoping for more mind control-type content, more animations or at least pop-up pics (like when you're orgasming mid-battle) and faster progression (or at least faster battles with reduced HP for both enemies and allies) @@

a shop to buy slutty gear would be great, its hard grind early on to find them lol

gud game tho, nice job!

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
hoping for more mind control-type content
The current roadmap does include a sort of personality system that you'll be able to tweak at a hypnotist building which will apparently affect how they get quirks. There's apparently a vote on the Patreon at the moment for which of the two remaining areas and their associated content will be added next (although I can't see what's going on with it), but I think the hypnotist one is gonna be at a disadvantage because it's associated with an area featuring orcs and goblins, whereas the other area features slimes, alraunes, and tentacles. Which is completely backwards, because the swamp content includes the bestiary and curios, which is something that should totally be associated with the ruins content and greenskins. You can see the current roadmap .

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
The current roadmap does include a sort of personality system that you'll be able to tweak at a hypnotist building which will apparently affect how they get quirks. There's apparently a vote on the Patreon at the moment for which of the two remaining areas and their associated content will be added next (although I can't see what's going on with it), but I think the hypnotist one is gonna be at a disadvantage because it's associated with an area featuring orcs and goblins, whereas the other area features slimes, alraunes, and tentacles. Which is completely backwards, because the swamp content includes the bestiary and curios, which is something that should totally be associated with the ruins content and greenskins. You can see the current roadmap .
For the poll, the choices are between the Swamp and Ruins areas,or developing the mechanics ("This would entail adding a personality system, curios in dungeons, an extended system of sensitivities, and a provision overhaul."). Currently, the mechanics have significant lead.

hamborger

Oct 21, 2019
Looking at the images, looks like this game could be interesting. I'll have to keep tabs on this and pick it up once it's out of alpha

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes