xellos616

May 5, 2020
Which version of Godot are you using and planning to use?
Are you planning to update the version of Godot?

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Which version of Godot are you using and planning to use?
Are you planning to update the version of Godot?
4.1, I'll be updating it to newer versions once those come along. There shouldn't be any major breaking changes.

Well, on the plus side that does mean possible future optimization once it is out of alpha could reduce problems.
Yep, I was planning to do an optimization update for Ero Witches, but Itch pulled the plug and I just lost all interest.

Last edited:

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
how to write cheats?
I write:
gold 999
gold: 999

No effect!
The console only works for Patreon subscribers (10$). In that case gold 999 works.
You'll have to do save editing otherwise.

Last edited:

Megaduck

Feb 26, 2018
Thanks for the game. I have a question though, I get exclamation marks by the girls portraits when they advance from Novice to Adept. I think this means I should do something to level them up but I haven't been able to figure out what I'm supposed to do. Does anyone know?

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Thanks for the game. I have a question though, I get exclamation marks by the girls portraits when they advance from Novice to Adept. I think this means I should do something to level them up but I haven't been able to figure out what I'm supposed to do. Does anyone know?
You're supposed to assign them extra moves. The exclamation marks appear when your girls have free move slots.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Megaduck

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
How soon we could get orcs and goblins
Well, curent focus is on mechanics, which I suspect will take a while longer with most of the items from the list still unfinished.
After that, Swamps (so vines and alraunes) generally enjoyed more popularity in the polls, the latest poll in particular, so unless most of the people voting for mechanics and the Labs area before it will swing for the Ruins area (orcs and gobbos) next, I would say a couple of months at the eariest.

K215

Feb 13, 2022
am i the only one that thinks this game is too hard and needs cheats
You can try to use Godot PCK Explorer to explore pck file and custom on-file game. I have a mod on some weapons and armors, and it work.

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
You can try to use Godot PCK Explorer to explore pck file and custom on-file game. I have a mod on some weapons and armors, and it work.
You're aware there's a link to the git of the project in the Discord right? No need to do things the hard way.
There's also mod support for equipment, there's some guides on the Itch page.

VonNeumann42

Feb 6, 2021
Not sure if this has come up before but I have found two probably unintentional interactions:
The bots in the suicide event can occasionally dodge their own suicide and just survive it.
Riposte attacks can trigger other Riposte attacks, causing two characters to attack each other until either runs out of stacks.

K215

Feb 13, 2022
You're aware there's a link to the git of the project in the Discord right? No need to do things the hard way.
There's also mod support for equipment, there's some guides on the Itch page.
Oh, I see. The discord link is in the mod guide link.
Thanks for the advice, I found it interesting to explore a bit, and I also found some cool equipment, like a vibrator, buttplug, and shock_collar, but I don't know how to get it. I think it is the capture item and have to try many times but don't get it. If you know, can you give me some guidance? Thanks

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I also found some cool equipment, like a vibrator, buttplug, and shock_collar, but I don't know how to get it.
All three of them are cursed items. The vibrator and buttplug are both called something like "morale enhancer" and look like themselves even before you equip them. I forget what the shock collar initially pretends to be, but it's some kind of collar that doesn't look like a shock collar at first.

Reactions: K215

Agent_Froggy

Mar 29, 2021
Minor bug (?)
If you guard a girl and she gets targeted with "incubate" by a spider, the character guarding her will get hit instead. The move hits even if the new target is fully armored, and the belly component overlaps with/clips through the clothes.

yzal

Dec 22, 2017
Few little bits of feedback:
-Game is very good overall, but it would be nice for there to be a rare(probably very rare) consumable or very expensive treatment at a town facility to uncurse 1 specific item. When an enemy ratkin equips leg shackles to my frontliner, I really don't want to have to go on a whole "get more cursed shit on them and let them change class to level 1 prisoner and then level them up as that class" just to get rid of that one cursed thing.
It's a tremendous amount of time investment relative to what happened to them, which is probably fine if you've got a fetish for that cursed class type... but I don't. I like the cow girl/pet girl subclasses, but 'prisoner' does nothing for me and dealing with the relatively common cursed prisoner gear is a big hassle.

-Demon dogs are both a). a very hot enemy type, and b). a very dangerous/interesting enemy type, what with their whole pouncing a girl thing making them kind of like the hag's cauldron/fanatic's pyre in DD1. (I know there's also machine type enemies that do the same thing, but I like the dogs more lol)
Would both like for more enemies to have grapple mechanics in the future, and also more beast content. I noticed there's a barn icon in the town that seemingly can't currently be built... I have to imagine that's related to cow girls, but it'd be good to get some beast stuff going on in there as well. Let cow/pet girls in there take on jobs where they get fucked by bulls/dogs, on top of the obvious milking job that I'm sure is planned.

-I wouldn't be surprised if something like this was already planned, but it would be nice to have little nsfw events and/or animations of girls assigned to jobs at town. Like how sometimes in DD1 stuff would happen with adventurers who were using town buildings, except it'd be things like tavern wenches getting harassed by patrons. Or animations for seedbed girls when you inspect them, etc.

Reactions: EmeraldKhopesh

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Minor bug (?)
If you guard a girl and she gets targeted with "incubate" by a spider, the character guarding her will get hit instead. The move hits even if the new target is fully armored, and the belly component overlaps with/clips through the clothes.
Fixed in the patreon version, coming soon to a public release near you.

Few little bits of feedback:
-Game is very good overall, but it would be nice for there to be a rare(probably very rare) consumable or very expensive treatment at a town facility to uncurse 1 specific item.
There's a need for a mana sink, so I'll eventually get a church that offers those services. Not a priority now though (working on a curio/dungeon/personality rework).

Would both like for more enemies to have grapple mechanics in the future, and also more beast content. I noticed there's a barn icon in the town that seemingly can't currently be built... I have to imagine that's related to cow girls, but it'd be good to get some beast stuff going on in there as well. Let cow/pet girls in there take on jobs where they get fucked by bulls/dogs, on top of the obvious milking job that I'm sure is planned.
Milking job is planned (and milk provisions). Just like more grapplers. Not sure about the beast content, I've heard Patreon doesn't like that.

-I wouldn't be surprised if something like this was already planned, but it would be nice to have little nsfw events and/or animations of girls assigned to jobs at town. Like how sometimes in DD1 stuff would happen with adventurers who were using town buildings, except it'd be things like tavern wenches getting harassed by patrons. Or animations for seedbed girls when you inspect them, etc.
There are indeed plans, but these flavor things aren't a priority right now. Getting events in isn't that much work, but only once the mechanics are stable, which they aren't.

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
Not sure about the beast content, I've heard Patreon doesn't like that.
patreon doesn't like lewd projects overall yet they allow them for the cash they bring in
its more of a game of luck to see if patreon overlooks your project, it flys under the radar or shuts it down on the tinyest of excuses though im not saying like more extreme stuff like beast and rape aren't more prone to being shut down (cus easy reason) but in the end it doesn't matter that much what you do you can only hope whoever reviews your project has common sense and is understanding

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes