Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
for two first i can use some items, for desire those from bunny set, that are quite safe as there are not going to curse a class (yet) on the girl you put them on
for breast size can use one or two (doesnt increase at all, so just one is ok) already unsealed cow set items, try not to put her three as will curse cow class on girl (if you dont pretend to have her that class ofc, which will help to increase her boob size even more)

so is mostly trying to get some items to find cursed ones that after unlocking them can use to push a girl limits to your goals, like lowering their defenses to hypnosis to be able to get more afflictions, and so on

remember too that having 4 of a kind of same item (on item pool, not equiped) will unlock them to be infinite ones

rockstarme

Aug 4, 2021
i liked the previous game, ero witches i think. I like this game too but I hope there will be a story or some mission oriented gameplay.

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
how to increase these?
Main Desire -> Increases over time depending on other desires
Exhibitionism -> Increases by taking durability damage.
Libido -> Increases by taking lust damage
Masochism-> Increases by taking damage.
Submission -> Increases by wearing cursed equipment (even when uncursed)

i liked the previous game, ero witches i think. I like this game too but I hope there will be a story or some mission oriented gameplay.
Missions are planned, and will even be in the next public release (around New Year). But it's only a proof of concept currently since it awaits some more mechanics to be fleshed out first.
2g0Xvn.png

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Is it just me or is there too much loot after the dungeons becoming grids instead of straight lines? I regularly have to ditch 2/3 of the loot during the exploration. Maybe thats just me who tries exploring the whole thing instead of beelining for the end though, but I try to complete megucas personal goals which requires fighting to rack up kill, move or damage count.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Is it just me or is there too much loot after the dungeons becoming grids instead of straight lines? I regularly have to ditch 2/3 of the loot during the exploration. Maybe thats just me who tries exploring the whole thing instead of beelining for the end though, but I try to complete megucas personal goals which requires fighting to rack up kill, move or damage count.
There is a lot of loot, but there's also items to increase your carry slots, and i don't think its a bad thing to have to drop lesser loot for better loot as you go tbh.

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
There is a lot of loot, but there's also items to increase your carry slots, and i don't think its a bad thing to have to drop lesser loot for better loot as you go tbh.
As a perfectionist its agonizing to me. Do I drop 750g worth of stones (3x250) or one stone worth 500g or 400g in currency? Three stones are worth more now but they're also less efficient in the long term as they only can get 1250g from one slot. But on the other hand 500g stones are rarer and you're not guaranteed to fill the slot with them and gold is almost guaranteed to show up every time you loot something so it has the highest chance to use the slot to the full with more efficiency than 250g stones.... Arrrghhh!

Reactions: rocky19141

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
As a perfectionist its agonizing to me. Do I drop 750g worth of stones (3x250) or one stone worth 500g or 400g in currency? Three stones are worth more now but they're also less efficient in the long term as they only can get 1250g from one slot. But on the other hand 500g stones are rarer and you're not guaranteed to fill the slot with them and gold is almost guaranteed to show up every time you loot something so it has the highest chance to use the slot to the full with more efficiency than 250g stones.... Arrrghhh!
That's one of the reasons i like it, because it also makes me agonize over my inventory, and it adds to the tension, because every fight is another chance to gain and another chance to lose, and if im making the sacrifice of small gems and such im committing my self longer term to more fights, which means more risk of class swapping on necessary units im leveling. I understand your frustration as i am also sadly a perfectionist, and if its too annoying for you that's fair, but i personally feel like it adds more tension to the game which i very much enjoy :D

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
That's one of the reasons i like it, because it also makes me agonize over my inventory, and it adds to the tension, because every fight is another chance to gain and another chance to lose, and if im making the sacrifice of small gems and such im committing my self longer term to more fights, which means more risk of class swapping on necessary units im leveling. I understand your frustration as i am also sadly a perfectionist, and if its too annoying for you that's fair, but i personally feel like it adds more tension to the game which i very much enjoy :D
My point is that those are artificial sources of frustration about stuff I dont really care about. 5 stone slots that are reserved for the exact same stones as the first one... Why can't you keep the mix of stones in there? And before you say that it'd be complex to implement - no, it wouldn't be, just give inventory a total size and each item its own appropriate size and let player stuff inventory as much as he wants as long as the max size/weight isnt exceeded. Also no I dont think of it in terms of committing to something, I dont commit to anything, each time I make a judgement of whether to fight or run independently.

And anyway the point of the post was that before the dungeon change, back when dungeons were mostly straight lines of a few rooms, you dropped only like 20% of the loot you found, there was balance. Now that there are a ton more rooms to clear each time if you want a complete dungeon clear, the proportion of the dropped loot is significantly higher and the +1 slot pony items are a drop in the bucket.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
My point is that those are artificial sources of frustration about stuff I dont really care about. 5 stone slots that are reserved for the exact same stones as the first one... Why can't you keep the mix of stones in there? And before you say that it'd be complex to implement - no, it wouldn't be, just give inventory a total size and each item its own appropriate size and let player stuff inventory as much as he wants as long as the max size/weight isnt exceeded. Also no I dont think of it in terms of committing to something, I dont commit to anything, each time I make a judgement of whether to fight or run independently.

And anyway the point of the post was that before the dungeon change, back when dungeons were mostly straight lines of a few rooms, you dropped only like 20% of the loot you found, there was balance. Now that there are a ton more rooms to clear each time if you want a complete dungeon clear, the proportion of the dropped loot is significantly higher and the +1 slot pony items are a drop in the bucket.
i get where you point at, but think that of the three kind of stuff you may get, money, stones or items, its just like some tetris like game where you pick what to take or what to leave there on the ground (i think you should be able to go back for those you left if have enough space later on before ending the dungeon)

at first you may need it all, but once you have the seedbeds maxed out, the amount of 'mana stones' you may need is not relevant anymore so can leave those behind if needed..

same happens with items, have the preassure to equip them on, hoping that are not cursed if have some space available, as is easy to discard all those infinite items than are replaceable, note that once you get 4 uncurseable or already unlocked items of same type at base inventory will change to infinite (yes if you have 4 items same type that not gone to infinite is because at least one of them is cursed for sure)

1703344656105.png

can use any veteran cursed class girl to break seals on those cursed items of her class you may have on inventory, as she will break them too and be safely used on other girls (with caution to not put 3 or more of them if dont want to curse her that class - that still will happen)

once you have an item set to infinite can ignore it from your loot too (but may miss some cursed variation of them by doing so)

if you have a girl who has been equiped with cursed items and dont want or like to have her do all the way to unlock them herself, apart from booting her from the roster as someone told before, can try to get her kidnapped, and all her items even cursed will go to your inventory, just rescue her inmediately or after some days if you like or cant before to get her back and maybe with other cursed items that her captors where using on her new training

Malorn

Mar 9, 2018
A suggestion, add a way to pass time. Currently it's already possible by just sending someone out and retreating instantly. Of course, passing time should reset win-streak, but it would save quite a bit of effort.

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
A suggestion, add a way to pass time. Currently it's already possible by just sending someone out and retreating instantly. Of course, passing time should reset win-streak, but it would save quite a bit of effort.
As luck would have it, " How to handle skipping days? " is the name for an ongoing poll on the patreon since a few days ago.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I had a rogue spamming Wait - nope; a mage doing nothing but Meditating - nuh-uh; a quick and simple dungeon where I managed to navigate to the end with zero battles - no dice.

What DOES the "End dungeon dealing 0 DMG: 0/1" goal track, exactly?

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
I had a rogue spamming Wait - nope; a mage doing nothing but Meditating - nuh-uh; a quick and simple dungeon where I managed to navigate to the end with zero battles - no dice.

just need to do that, use only skills on that char for support and healing, maybe some debuffs on enemies but that do no damage.. there are some items to avoid you doing damage for some classes.. or can disable those skills until task is done

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018

Exactly that, you have to deal zero damage on the character through an entire dungeon run. Are you sure you were not overleveld for the dungeon? If you are above the dungeon's level, task progression is paused.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Arkus86 How do I tell whether I am overleveled? Something simple like "Veteran character needs Veteran+ dungeons"?

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
Arkus86 How do I tell whether I am overleveled? Something simple like "Veteran character needs Veteran+ dungeons"?
It's based on the adventurer level vs. the duneon level, though don't remember if the adventurer needs to be higher level or the same level as the dungeon to be considered overleveled.
You can check when inside the dungeon though, the adventurer screen will tell you.

dungeon level.JPG

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Arkus86 Nope, no such "paused" message showed over the goals list.

Anyway, the game failed to draw me in enough to keep playing (and yes, I did wipe the saves), so I am neither able nor willing to keep troubleshooting this.

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
It's based on the adventurer level vs. the duneon level, though don't remember if the adventurer needs to be higher level or the same level as the dungeon to be considered overleveled.
You can check when inside the dungeon though, the adventurer screen will tell you.

View attachment 3204337
The pause menu has only been added recently, and isn't in the last public version yet. In that version it just replaces the "Personal Development Goals:" text.
But yeah, it's probably that. This got missed a lot of times, which is why I added that large label.

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes