alexiblis

Aug 17, 2018
1. When i equip the crown which gives you +1 in every stat it gives me a red mark on the right side as if a cursed item is equiped. I can unequip it when i want but im kind of wondering what hapens at level 4. All my girls are still level 3.

2. I noticed im getting less low level dungeons as time progresses. Is it maybe as i unlocked unlimited of many low level equipment or just a number of days thing?

3. What would happen if you have unlimited everyhting from novice dungeon pool? Whould novice dungeons stop spawning or would you get extra gold when choosing the map?

4. Could we get an inentifier spell or something like spend 5 mana to identify what the item you have really is. If it isnt cursed you waste the mana but it could be a nice fix. Currently I just recruit a novice adventurer equip everything new onto them and if its cursed i just dissmiss them. The number of cursed novice adverturers in the world is growing rappidly.

5. Rat bite does too much armor damage while also dealing decent damage. The hp damage isnt the problem. Starter armor has like 80 hp, 120 heavy armor and bite does 15-20 armor damage. Rat dungeons are 3*5,3*6,3*7... So a lot of encounters which just destroy your armor. Maybe add a armor restoring healing item? It could cost more, like 250 but i would buy it.

I may sound nitpicky but i quite like the game and these are some of my opinions.

Reactions: Ashhhhhh

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
What is even the resources you need to upgrade them to veterans? The yellow one.
Finish their personal quests in the right dungeons. If you have an adept warrior you only make quest progress on regions that are adept or higher

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Currently I just recruit a novice adventurer equip everything new onto them and if its cursed i just dissmiss them.
You are only making things harder for yourself in the long run if you break the curse 4 times the item becomes unlimited and stops spawning in dungeons.

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Why does it happen that every time I get a rare item and I try to equip it on a character, it becomes cursed...

maikochan

Dec 6, 2019
Why does it happen that every time I get a rare item and I try to equip it on a character, it becomes cursed...
Unless the item comes from the reward for completing the dungeon, I automatically assume any high rarity item that drops from enemies or chests is cursed. It's not always the case, but the cursed items are likely a lower 'rarity' than the uncursed ones, and so drop more frequently. If I get an Electric Amulet for example, from an enemy group, I won't equip it to my mage, but to a cleric or maid, figuring it is cursed and clearing a dungeon with those classes not doing damage is less of a blow than for a mage. And if it's not cursed, then great, I can just unequip it and give it to a mage or alchemist.

Like senorleeman said though, if you get four cursed items and uncurse them, they'll stop dropping in the dungeons, leaving the item pool.

Apr 9, 2018
Uncurse the item 4 times, you'll now have the item selectable as an "Infinite" option in your menu.
After a cursed treasure or Looted treasures are"Infinite" it doesn't seem to spawn cursed any more.

Where this fails however is enemy equipment. If you don't have a full team of say, Expert Maid.
An enemy that equips your person with the Underwear, or Armor will effectively force you to dip into Maid class to unequip them. While you can just stall and let them finish the gear set up, often enough what happens is you get some OTHER dude to replace the gear you wanted gone, leaving the still cursed equipment in your inventory (You can also kinda force this with Latex Rings with some luck)

In previous versions (v2.6-v2.7) you could equip those still cursed equipments on someone who's already reached Lvl 3 of the Cursed Profession to automatically purify it. However in v2.8 it doesn't automatically register you're a lvl 4, and the gear gets stuck at "Reach level 3! 2/3 complete" It DOES correct itself sometimes a few turns in when a battle starts, but I'm still playing around to see if I can figure out a reliable way to trigger the fix

EDIT: Also Vine Bangles are in an odd state. I was curious as to why I nabbed four of them and it didn't go into the Infinite list. Turns out they seem to have a lite-curse effect. No detriment, nothing stopping you from removing them, but a requirement pops up to take 200 Chain ? damage (Its not in the tutorial?) Just wore it and played as normal till it cleared, now working on second

Edit 2: Vine Bangle was a countdown, its a delayed cursed item, turning into Acid Bangle when you use it long enough

Last edited:

Arkady

May 15, 2018
1. When i equip the crown which gives you +1 in every stat it gives me a red mark on the right side as if a cursed item is equiped. I can unequip it when i want but im kind of wondering what hapens at level 4. All my girls are still level 3.
I'm pretty sure that's a not-working-as-intended-yet thing. A delayed curse that isn't actually supposed to tell you it is there until you actually reach level 4 to trigger it.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
A delayed curse that isn't actually supposed to tell you it is there until you actually reach level 4 to trigger it.
I don't know why you would use the crowns on a level 4 class in the first place though I only ever found them useful at the very start of the game when your recruits have awful stats and your capacity to train them is really poor. 10+ in stats and they really start to have diminishing returns and you're better off using more specialized gear if you have it.

Apr 9, 2018
The monster girls are cool and all but are they going to add males at some point? I wanna see the girls get fucked
Unless the scope and direction of the game is altered drastically, it doesn't seem likely. If you've played the developers previous game you'll get a better view as to what you can expect content wise.

Med554!

Formerly 'Medieval554!'
Apr 7, 2023
Unless the scope and direction of the game is altered drastically, it doesn't seem likely. If you've played the developers previous game you'll get a better view as to what you can expect content wise.
thats a real shame. I've been really wanting a good Darkest Dungeon clone like this

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes