Apr 9, 2018
Well for me, this game is just hard and not enjoyable at all.

-
There's a few ways to go about making things easier, how I did it was

Each stage of Stage Coach facility upgrade "Base Stats" raises the average power of the girls you can recruit each day. At the second out of the six levels its possible to get someone with an 18/20 stat, enter a mission and leave to cycle the days offerings real quick Hopefully the high stat is relevant to their current job
If not, then rush for Nursery facility (Unlocked through Guild Hall) Use the Seedbeds to farm Mana and swap the classes around as you need. This is gonna be a routine thing to farm enough Mana for later upgrades as well!

Grab two girls from Stage Coach, and run them through a Novice Dungeon, replace them frequently or as needed
Juggle the money earned between buying upgrades for facilities, harvesting Nursery Parasites and eventually throw the characters you really like into the Training Field.
Getting all their stats at 10+ REALLY makes a big difference

Party balance also can make a big difference, Chances are in early game someone got turned into Prisoner, keep them in front cause they make great tanks. I find the Second Position is a really flexible position, but a Mage or ranger in third and fourth add some crucial AOE DPS each turn

The games really tough in the beginning, but as you push on through you unlock more gear, more facility upgrades and before you know it your running high difficulty missions for fun

LuXSelina

Mar 9, 2019
Well for me, this game is just hard and not enjoyable at all.

-
Well it's simple, then don't play it, but don't complain.
I don't understand why people complain about a game to be 2 hard/difficult or challenging.
If the game would be to easy, it would be boring and you would delete it after 20min.

I lost at the sart some of my Girls, so that they got corrupted to hell, but now, it is only a thing of planing and luck but nothing 2 hard that it would not be playable. I call it a nice game, and it WILL be even much nicer ;)

Reactions: fraazx

Mortmenir

Apr 2, 2021
In my case, this game is very easy and not challenging at all. However, I am a huge fan of DD and have spent years playing it, so I think for new players, it might be hard in some situations

Reactions: egaskrad

Jaster42

Feb 14, 2018
In my case, this game is very easy and not challenging at all. However, I am a huge fan of DD and have spent years playing it, so I think for new players, it might be hard in some situations
This is where I'm at, just like I did for DD, I did some minor local file editing that reduced the reach and increased some positional restrictions to make it a little harder to reach deeper into enemy formations. As it stood, I felt it very easy to snipe out 4th row threats, I'd be interested in doing small tweaks for this, but I'm utterly unfamiliar with Godot, and I'm not sure I've the willingness to explore an unknown (to me) engine to polish up dialog and localizations for it.

In other news, this is a good game for folks who like this sort of thing. It captures a lot of the DD concepts and, unlike a lot of Ero games, doesn't ruin all of them. And its many additions to its core, the Desires bars, the fixed personality traits, how quirks and flaws decay faster or slower based on the character, the shift to deaths door, all great things. I think there's some tuning to be done on non-plate durability, as it's very easy to lose clothing very early, particularly with rats. As well as some tuning to be done around cursed items from enemies, as once the shields are down, its a bit too easy to get flooded with a full set. Mechanically its of course a bummer when your sweet archer is suddenly a maid, but that's the dice, but it also sort of dampens the 'slow, watch the stats' corruption themes the game otherwise vibes on. I also sorta wish cursed classes (even after 'free' had some protection against being shifted into new cursed classes as it provides a sense of finality for those characters (That once they accept they're now a dumb cow, they get to stay that).

But arts good, even if not ultra my style, since I'd favor a bit more 'monster' than 'everythings cute' look, but that's opinion. But I'm interested in seeing how this goes.

maikochan

Dec 6, 2019
Each stage of Stage Coach facility upgrade "Base Stats" raises the average power of the girls you can recruit each day. At the second out of the six levels its possible to get someone with an 18/20 stat, enter a mission and leave to cycle the days offerings real quick Hopefully the high stat is relevant to their current job
With 2.8 we can see the dice rolls for character stats for each level of the Stage Coach and I have to say, level 2 is actually a trap. Yes, you can get 18/20, but it's a 3d6 roll and anyone who played AD&D or earlier knows that getting an 18 on that is basically impossible without insane amounts of rerolling. Levels 1 and 3 can only get a max of 16/20 but the overall curve and average values of those rolls will be higher than a 3d6 roll, due to dropping low rolls.

Attached a graph showing the curves and different averages of each level for anyone who wants to get into the weeds on stuff like this. (Made using Anydice.com, a great site for checking probabilities of dice rolls)

EDIT DISCLAIMER: This information is from version 2.8.0 and the numbers have changed since then. I understand a built-in graph like the one below will be included in an upcoming version as of writing this edit.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2018
With 2.8 we can see the dice rolls for character stats for each level of the Stage Coach and I have to say, level 2 is actually a trap. Yes, you can get 18/20, but it's a 3d6 roll and anyone who played AD&D or earlier knows that getting an 18 on that is basically impossible without insane amounts of rerolling. Levels 1 and 3 can only get a max of 16/20 but the overall curve and average values of those rolls will be higher than a 3d6 roll, due to dropping low rolls.

Attached a graph showing the curves and different averages of each level for anyone who wants to get into the weeds on stuff like this. (Made using Anydice.com, a great site for checking probabilities of dice rolls)
Yes, the chances of getting even a single 18 is low, and the average stat roll will be around the 12 mark. But for the cheapness of the upgrade, and the ease of getting you out of the sub-10 stat category before you have the training field unlocked, or the cash to actually USE it, I find its a really good option for early game.

maikochan

Dec 6, 2019
Yes, the chances of getting even a single 18 is low, and the average stat roll will be around the 12 mark. But for the cheapness of the upgrade, and the ease of getting you out of the sub-10 stat category before you have the training field unlocked, or the cash to actually USE it, I find its a really good option for early game.
I plugged the numbers because after upgrading once I started noticing my recruits appearing to have lower stats than before. 3d6 has a higher chance to roll sub-10 than "5d4 drop 1" does. Dropping the lowest skews the curve towards the higher results, while not dropping any gives low rolls an equally likely chance as their high counterparts.

vahnYD

Jun 24, 2022
played the game for roughly 10 hours~ (not all in the newest version though)

there's some suggestions i'd like to make:

1. make the grind faster, double or triple the mission drop items, increase money gain by like 50%
2. add items that can attained early game to uncurse an equipment, maybe some consumable you can buy.
3. add items that adds curse to an equipment (say armor -> bikini armor, or headgear -> bondage mask) that adds stat bonus but also comes with some negatives . maybe the transmutation is random and sometimes will turn into a strong item that you dont want, things like that
4. streamline the levelup system, its a chore to look for the specific mission each time tbh

well, i think these are gud ideas, but if you think it's bad then sorry :|

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
well, i think these are gud ideas, but if you think it's bad then sorry :|
Depends, are you the real vahn_yourdoom?

Anyway:
1) The drop rate increases as your streak grows, but I agree that some balancing is needed. Hopefully horsegirls with their extra carry capacity (and the accompanying job) will help a bit.
2) Since previous week, there actually is an uncursing mechanism in a new building. Though it's rather middle game than early game and meant to be situational.
3) Isn't planned, while it is a neat idea, it would also be scope creep. Though there are items that turn into other cursed items when a hidden condition is met.
4) You can hover over the goals each girl has in the sidebar, that should help a bit. The development goal system is a fundamental part of the game and won't get changed.

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
Horses carry more gear when you have more horse gear on them. More places to strap things onto. More pockets to hold things. Especially the straps and stirrups going underneath an horse.

Equipped 4 horse girl items and the girl didn't turn into horsegirl.
attack idea
Enemy to back plus one with each item equipped, and less dmg the more equipment on? Makes no carrying capacity for giving dmg and less cc. Why? Sometimes you just can’t control a horse and it does lots of damage.

crops and whips and spiked bulrushes or thorny whips for weapons to whip themselves? Maybe paladin and horsegirl could pair well with a slight change of flagellate adding a “whipped” Buff/debuff

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
It'd be nice if the "Reach Level 3" curse unlocks were normal unlocks that only get upgraded when forced into the cursed class. It would also solve the weird issue of what happens when someone is already Level 3? (It would just be a normal unlock).

It would also be cool if there was some "known safe" indicator for items that have been previously equipped. I don't know how that would interact with delayed-trigger items.

vahnYD

Jun 24, 2022
Depends, are you the real vahn_yourdoom?

Anyway:
1) The drop rate increases as your streak grows, but I agree that some balancing is needed. Hopefully horsegirls with their extra carry capacity (and the accompanying job) will help a bit.
2) Since previous week, there actually is an uncursing mechanism in a new building. Though it's rather middle game than early game and meant to be situational.
3) Isn't planned, while it is a neat idea, it would also be scope creep. Though there are items that turn into other cursed items when a hidden condition is met.
4) You can hover over the goals each girl has in the sidebar, that should help a bit. The development goal system is a fundamental part of the game and won't get changed.

well, yes i actually am xd
you can ask me on pixiv or twitter if you're unsure

anyway wall of text below... i am.. sorry..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sry for extreme longtext xD
tldr: Faster progression, please, and more generic lewds, even flavor texts is fine xD.

gl on your game, i personally like it quite a bit :)
and again this is just my opinion and ideas, its probably bad :derp:

Last edited:

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
I think the cursed until you reach lv3 on a class are just too much
You basically loose all progress you had with that character
So it's faster to just grab a new one and level it to whatever you had before
Than it is to fully max a cursed one.
Maybe it could be just Complete 3~6 development goals instead?

On another note maybe all cursed jobs (and maybe some normal jobs) should have some form of lewd attack onto the opponent to enable more lewds?
As in cow having tittyjob for damage and maid having oral service for example?

Another thing that could be interesting would be some items having their own tracking stats like in ero witches
Like having heels kind of items and a heel walking skill, they give -25% ~ +25% physical damage based on how much heel walking skill you have, so it's a long term invested, potentially forced via being cursed with them.
A chastity cage that gives you more magic damage the more frustrated the girl is -> how high their lust is -> encouraging to play with high lust and therefore being at danger of faltering, maybe get some skills to manage it like grind cage to increase lust and ruin orgasm to lower it somehow

They could also come in different tiers and create addictions. Once a girl is too accustomed to walking in heels they loose the bonus on those heels, get negative damage without heels and need to be upgraded to better heels.
Once a character wears a cage long enough they start to demand smaller cages or waste turns masturbating if unlocked/ get no damage bonus on a big cage

I'm not famous like VD so feel free to ignore me tho

Last edited:
Reactions: ChupacabraGonzales

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
If you're worried about curses just hire some rookies, test all your equipment on them, and then dismiss the poor bastard. What I'd actually like to see is a label that lets you know if a piece of gear has been checked yet or not, otherwise dupes can get confusing.

Reactions: TheMooseyOne

maikochan

Dec 6, 2019
What I'd actually like to see is a label that lets you know if a piece of gear has been checked yet or not, otherwise dupes can get confusing.
Pretty sure this is coming in the next update, or is already a feature on the Patreon branch. I remember seeing something describing what sounds like that on one of the itch.io changelogs.

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes