Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
well, yes i actually am xd
you can ask me on pixiv or twitter if you're unsure
Nice! Love your work.

I'm not going to answer each part of the textwall in detail, I'm putting it in the implementation backlog for once I'm adding more content after the current roadmap.

Regarding the first spoiler. If you want more generic lewds you can wait until Friday, the public release there improves mod support and there's a couple of very nice mods already, such as a dollification and seedbed expansion mod. Speech bubbles are planned.

I'm not famous like VD so feel free to ignore me tho
No pixiv, no response. Sorry I didn't make the rules :)

I think the cursed until you reach lv3 on a class are just too much
Next version (already in Patreon branch) simplifies this. Only the outfit and underwear have the lvl3 goal, the accessories have easier goals.

Another thing that could be interesting would be some items having their own tracking stats like in ero witches
I thought about this, but it would be too much of a scope creep.

vahnYD

Jun 24, 2022
Nice! Love your work.

I'm not going to answer each part of the textwall in detail, I'm putting it in the implementation backlog for once I'm adding more content after the current roadmap.

Regarding the first spoiler. If you want more generic lewds you can wait until Friday, the public release there improves mod support and there's a couple of very nice mods already, such as a dollification and seedbed expansion mod. Speech bubbles are planned.

No pixiv, no response. Sorry I didn't make the rules :)

Next version (already in Patreon branch) simplifies this. Only the outfit and underwear have the lvl3 goal, the accessories have easier goals.

glad you like my works!

gl on your game dev!
well really this game's pretty gud already as is
just need way faster progression and more lewds IMHO

hopium some of my suggestions made it through :p

Last edited:

Malorn

Mar 9, 2018
Just chipping in again, I agree strongly with the need for reaction. All of these lewd things happening to the girls can be represented by numbers, stats, and equipment, but the enjoyment of such things is the reactions.

Scenes, comments, comments of others on the girl in question. Anything to make it feel like like something is actually happening emotionally. All the more important with the lovely system of corruption in place.

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
Big sad
Didn't expect it to be too out of scope considering items can already track different tasks and there are long term stats like boob size that cause modifiers

Last edited:

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
What's the point of the locked grey chest? I only got 1 time an unit that had the "Nice, loot" reaction that gave 10 morale, all other options say they do nothing.

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
What's the point of the locked grey chest? I only got 1 time an unit that had the "Nice, loot" reaction that gave 10 morale, all other options say they do nothing.
It's a bit broken right now. Will be fixed in tomorrow's public release.
You normally have some ways to open it with a specific quirk or enough STR or WIS.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Massah

Feb 29, 2020
New update. Details are in the Itch Devlog:
You no longer appear to be able to remove supplies from the prep screen. That is to say if I accidently click on bread 4 times I'm not able to reduce it to 3.

Nivat

Apr 28, 2022
Oh, I have a technical question. If you leave a character in a job for a longer period of time (a maid, for example), can it result in a class change, just like with cursed equipment?

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Oh, I have a technical question. If you leave a character in a job for a longer period of time (a maid, for example), can it result in a class change, just like with cursed equipment?
No
You no longer appear to be able to remove supplies from the prep screen. That is to say if I accidently click on bread 4 times I'm not able to reduce it to 3.
Oops, forgot to add that when I changed the provision mechanic.

Reactions: Massah

TeoHaubica

Sep 5, 2018
Loving the update as always. Keep up the great work

Apologies if this was discussed already but at a cursory glance i did not find mention of it previous few pages.
About the pet set. Is there outfit and underwear for the set in the game?
Went to couple swamp runs without them and neither got equipped, so was wondering if it was luck of the draw or if it's not in the game. Only got a "weapon" and accessories is what i am trying to say
Noticed one of the skill descriptions says something along the lines good pets don't wear clothes or some such. But my understanding is that is in relation to enemies not being able to force equip anymore.

PS. Now i feel silly for trying to uncurse/infinite every piece of equipment in last update with the church and all

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
About the pet set. Is there outfit and underwear for the set in the game?
There isn't, and the set bonus only requires four items in this case.
There's a mod on the Discord that adds underwear and outfit (which is why it doesn't block those slots) but nothing in the base game.

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
Absolutely love this game. How do I access the console? I'd love to start a fresh run and assign specific personality traits to the ladies. Would the console allow me to edit the appearance of the girls too?

TeoHaubica

Sep 5, 2018
Thank you for a quick response.
On the topic of pet class... why doesn't anyone pet her when she uses the skill good girl? It makes me sad

I'll just quickly mention a thing i noticed
It seems to be an edge case and probably not worth the trouble looking into, but figured i should mention it just in case as something to keep in mind
I have what should be a cursed gasmask. Regular gasmask is infinite already.
When i tried to equip it it looks like a regular gasmask in the inventory and portrait on the right but the character just goes bald. Does not happen on either a regular or cursed gasmask otherwise, just this one.
Also i did not run into similar situations with other items. I did not start a new save for this version, so might be related to that in some way

Gas mask bald.png Gas mask.png

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
On the topic of pet class... why doesn't anyone pet her when she uses the skill good girl? It makes me sad
Because that's a lot of work, and there were other things that were more of a priority :)

Does not happen on either a regular or cursed gasmask otherwise, just this one.
Also i did not run into similar situations with other items. I did not start a new save for this version, so might be related to that in some way
Strange, when you see it again, send me a bug report using F8.

Absolutely love this game. How do I access the console? I'd love to start a fresh run and assign specific personality traits to the ladies. Would the console allow me to edit the appearance of the girls too?
Console is Patreon only. You can fully edit the appearance of the girls in the Hospital building though.

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
Because that's a lot of work, and there were other things that were more of a priority :)

Strange, when you see it again, send me a bug report using F8.

Console is Patreon only. You can fully edit the appearance of the girls in the Hospital building though.
Guess I'm buying the Patreon version. Happy to support this awesome game however I can. Would editing the girls' personality/traits in the console lead to bugs?

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes