AKNoufjioAKJ

Mar 12, 2020
hoooow's the pregnancy stuff? Looks good eitehr way, just curious
The main game don't have much pregnancy content (only spider incubating). But, if you are interested in pregnancy stuff, you can use my mod, Seedbed Pack. I'm a modder in this game. Currently, you can make your girl be infested by Parasites, Slimes, and Vine (Vine only in patreon version). In patreon version, the "pregnancy system" has been reworked and look better. Join the discord and you will find it (Link on Itch.io)

Reactions: Spenser4

vahnYD

Jun 24, 2022
As of now, the hardest part of adding all the cute lewd dresses and underpants is art and animations, if you catch my drift :)
my artstyle is very far from this game lel
i got 0 skill in animation

I'd be willing to do some free artfixes if madodev wants it but full illustrations is probably gonna be hard

Last edited:

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Nice update. In regards to the provisions, it's an okay band-aid but it doesn't change the fact you just don't have the room for them. With just a single provisions upgrade it feels excessive and I end up tossing/wasting 90% of the stuff I took. Ultimately I think the effects just aren't useful enough to warrant your very limited loot space. Even in DD nobody actually USED their items past torches, provisions and the occasional shovel; they were just taken to activate curios for more loot.

Reactions: XulOnTuesday

maturekpo

May 23, 2020
Hi, loving the gameplay. Getting a bit frustrated with the progression system and the curses, but whatever.

Question. What do I do when a character turns into a doll? Can I revert it somehow or do I just throw the doll away?
Is there a way to sell junk or do I just delete the stuff I don't want?

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Madodev, do you like playing galgje?
Dat zou een vreselijk woord voor galgje zijn, veel te veel letters.

Question. What do I do when a character turns into a doll? Can I revert it somehow or do I just throw the doll away?
Is there a way to sell junk or do I just delete the stuff I don't want?
Irreversible. Though once you have four of the same item they turn infinite and won't take up inventory space anymore (and won't drop as loot).

I'd be willing to do some free artfixes if madodev wants it but full illustrations is probably gonna be hard
Would be neat. What art are you thinking about, the guild NPCs?

Last edited:

maturekpo

May 23, 2020
Irreversible. Though once you have four of the same item they turn infinite and won't take up inventory space anymore (and won't drop as loot).
Thanks, helps out to figure out how to progress.

Another question. How does "unidentified gear" work? I've found several pieces of gear that have a question mark and appear to be something, but on equip they may turn in a completely different cursed item. Is there a way to identify them without equipping them? Are the original item descriptions just bait for you to equip them? Do they turn into the described item once the curse is gone?

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Thanks, helps out to figure out how to progress.

Another question. How does "unidentified gear" work? I've found several pieces of gear that have a question mark and appear to be something, but on equip they may turn in a completely different cursed item. Is there a way to identify them without equipping them? Are the original item descriptions just bait for you to equip them? Do they turn into the described item once the curse is gone?
i think that was some new stuff just to notice that never tried that item, imagine you have 5 same items, but not gone to infinite, so there are at least 2 cursed between them, with question markers can know which ones are already known as safe (the ones without)

noticed another thing on my game, for some reason the 'one to all' crown does not go to infinite even having by now 15 of them.. maybe just guess if there is some kind of easter egg there that if you equip one to every one of your girls may unlock a better one? (maybe 2 to all or 5?) (does it have something related with allmight from anime series?)

maturekpo

May 23, 2020
i think that was some new stuff just to notice that never tried that item, imagine you have 5 same items, but not gone to infinite, so there are at least 2 cursed between them, with question markers can know which ones are already known as safe (the ones without)

noticed another thing on my game, for some reason the 'one to all' crown does not go to infinite even having by now 15 of them.. maybe just guess if there is some kind of easter egg there that if you equip one to every one of your girls may unlock a better one? (maybe 2 to all or 5?) (does it have something related with allmight from anime series?)
Idk if it helps, but my items go to infinite when I equip them once. But yeah, you might be right, it might be a special item.

vahnYD

Jun 24, 2022
Dat zou een vreselijk woord voor galgje zijn, veel te veel letters.

Would be neat. What art are you thinking about, the guild NPCs?
you want ?

OK ok

I'll only edit what i got on MY game, so not complete at all lel
take the edit as you will :)

dm me for the csp files :3

for now i got 3
stagecoach.PNG training.PNG Guild.PNG

plus a Character WIP (not done) will continue when i have the time

Last edited:

Arkady

May 15, 2018
Is it just me, or does the Dollification mod completely trivialize lab dungeons because it replaces all the mechanics that would build stuff from scrap with comparatively weak-ass dolls?

PandaBizniz

Oct 14, 2023

The "one to all" crown is always cursed to change into the "all to one" crown once you hit level 4 with a character (or equiping it to one)

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
Small bug report if you complete a quest before accepting it, it bugs out

Small idea: since you said adding more stats like minimun heel height and different heels is out of scope
Maybe give more benefitial effects to cursed items?
So that there is a reason to equip them after cleansing them
The effects can be added only after they are cleansed maybe?
So cursed gag -> adds the silence debuff
Cleansed gag -> adds the silence debuff but also adds +25% melee damage

I think there is a hood that does this but there is also a ribbon and an amulet that give the same damage but no downside so it's like an "at home" version of those.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Did a quick search, didn't see the answer, I was kinda wondering about the dolls. Are they a sneak peak at unimplemented classes, a hint towards classes, or... just dolls. Was mostly wondering about socialite, princess, nun, peasant, and technician, but enemies never seem to equip horse or bunny gear either (aggravating since the cursed classes don't seem to unlock when self equipping, even if the gear is cursed). Anyone know about any of this and if it's intended, WIP, relics, or bugs?

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Did a quick search, didn't see the answer, I was kinda wondering about the dolls. Are they a sneak peak at unimplemented classes, a hint towards classes, or... just dolls. Was mostly wondering about socialite, princess, nun, peasant, and technician, but enemies never seem to equip horse or bunny gear either (aggravating since the cursed classes don't seem to unlock when self equipping, even if the gear is cursed). Anyone know about any of this and if it's intended, WIP, relics, or bugs?
The dolls are made by a modder and have been added to the basegame. His dollification mod has a lot more in-depth doll related stuff. They aren't linked to classes, rather to specific equipment.
Except the horse gear. That class is currently under development (in the Patreon version already).

Reactions: raska42

vahnYD

Jun 24, 2022
it seems like i cannot complete mission?
a girl has a mission of killing a human
or start a dungeon without provision

i do that and it doesn't progress, bug?

---------
nvm i figured it out : )))) (you have to do adept dungeons to clean adept characters)

also I think the church uncurse prices are wayy too steep @_@
i mean 7.5-25k per cursed items are crazy lmfao

version noble 292Hotfixed

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 51 Votes