Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
nvm i figured it out : )))) (you have to do adept dungeons to clean adept characters)
or higher

also I think the church uncurse prices are wayy too steep @_@
i mean 10-17k per cursed items are crazy lmfao
you are talking about church, of course they want to save your soul, and empty your pockets

maybe increase gold drop rewards? (and increase gold stack in inventory)
try to lock any quirk your girls may get and look interesting (like that loot increase or lockpick), use and 'infinite' princess dress to get extra loot (beware as those equiped with it may get extra attention from it), and keep your dungeon streak high to get some extra bonus too (so try to not retreat if possible to avoid restarting it)

using higher lvl chars on low dungeons may make easier to get items for going infinite (4 of each identified and unlocked on inventory) and lower the chance to get them kidnapped even still possible, they wont progress their class but can still get quirks and other stuff you can use later (like getting parasites - just before combat if have space can remove clothes to let parasites attach to them, and after combat reequip clothes again : beware though as when have no clothes those with 'equip' skill can put them cursed items so need to focus on killing those first)

vahnYD

Jun 24, 2022
or higher

you are talking about church, of course they want to save your soul, and empty your pockets

try to lock any quirk your girls may get and look interesting (like that loot increase or lockpick), use and 'infinite' princess dress to get extra loot (beware as those equiped with it may get extra attention from it), and keep your dungeon streak high to get some extra bonus too (so try to not retreat if possible to avoid restarting it)

using higher lvl chars on low dungeons may make easier to get items for going infinite (4 of each identified and unlocked on inventory) and lower the chance to get them kidnapped even still possible, they wont progress their class but can still get quirks and other stuff you can use later (like getting parasites - just before combat if have space can remove clothes to let parasites attach to them, and after combat reequip clothes again : beware though as when have no clothes those with 'equip' skill can put them cursed items so need to focus on killing those first)

yes i've already use princess stuff, and ponygirl stuff, the grind is still insane : )))

I dunno, with how much stuff there is in the game already, i think doubling or even tripling the rewards is probably going to make the game a lot more fun.

at least day 15 in my playthrough and stuff gets quite interesting now with the new patch
girls just strip, molest, and masturbate instead of battling, that's fun !

but man the grind : )))

and getting cursed items still sucks a lot ... I hope somehow it'll be fun or at least ero to get cursed loot in the next patch

maikochan

Dec 6, 2019
Are there personality traits (ie: ones like Gregarious or Virtuous) for each combination of personalities? Been trying to catalogue all the traits and after a few rounds of checking recruits, I've noticed that there are some combinations that are either particularly rare (or I'm unlucky), or don't have traits.

Just a few, for example, are there a Community+Relaxation trait, or Pacifism+Service trait?

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
Are there personality traits (ie: ones like Gregarious or Virtuous) for each combination of personalities? Been trying to catalogue all the traits and after a few rounds of checking recruits, I've noticed that there are some combinations that are either particularly rare (or I'm unlucky), or don't have traits.

Just a few, for example, are there a Community+Relaxation trait, or Pacifism+Service trait?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not seeing those 2 combos.

ynosharingakk

Mar 11, 2023
dear Madodev, i liked your game and wish you success in its development

here is some feedback:
today i started playing 2.8 version and it was really fun
but i tried the 2.9 and game became much harder, more like darkest dungeons with endless grind and unforgiving combat
even the starting level in 2.9 more challenging than 2.8
map got huge, although idea is fun but it turns fun game into DD
i liked the lesbo party in 2.8 and the rather "ugly" goblins, males, females, tentacles ruined the fun, perhaps redesign would be a good idea + button lesbo only in settings
as you probably know the ponygirl does not attack the first target
you can't beat anyone in leathersuit, maybe can't evade minimal attack option?
the farm system (less embark items) is interesting but still makes game harder
the pony system (lesser stat warriors) is interesting but still makes game harder

Godot? and Ero Dungeons eats disk space, is it normal? does game unpack itself everytime?

please rework cheats
set_health >> godmode (everyone)
win >> one health enemy >> win every encounter
set points/attributes >> buy upgrades and stats for free (everyone)

WardenTheCobbler

Dec 18, 2021
well shit.
I'm on day 69 (how ironic) and two things happened:

-first, I had the crash problem when starting an encounter. It was extremely annoying since it was in a rescue dungeon. So I tried to start a different encounter. Crashed as well. Looked around in the thread and found the "boob going negative". So, before starting an encounter, I went into the character sheet and checked the desires page on every character. That seemed to fix the first encounter.
Though my rogue's legs were all broken up and twisted the other way around, but that fixed as soon as the token were applied.

-second, and the more concerning, is that I have started another encounter. The combat started, but the game crashes before even the tokens are applied, effectively locking me in a "must crash". I don't load when entering the room, I load into the combat that'll cause the game to crash.

This really fucking sucks, because, well, look how many days it has been. And then because I keep getting cursed into maid/prisoner at such a point that when I finish the dungeon I should get al least one of the goals complete, but then they change and it completely messes up the goals. Not to mention they're a novice now. And literally every character I have is a main or a prisoner, except the one rogue. But I've decided that instead of dismissing them I'll sweat it out till they gain immunity. Most are veteran maids by now and prisoners are now annoying the ever-loving shit out of me.

Welp. After makin an empty mod the game crashed again. Deleted the mod & crashed again. disabling particles and enabling censorship, the game started, somehow.
Maybe I should mention that my rogue has the uncursed pom-poms and the prisoners has the censored boobs (shown below). 1707641556663.png

Okay, this is getting silly.
During one of the next combats, when my prisoner had to lay eggs, the game crashed. Turning it back on, it was her turn, she was clear the incubating status and the spiderling wasn't spawned. Neat, I said. Next room, the game crashed when entering combat. Reloading it, I'm at the start of the room, before combat.
Fidgeting with the dis/abling cenorship & particles, I can jury-rig it to run. But once again, the game crashed when in combat, a parasite attached to my prisoner
I am getting the feeling that prisoner is itself cursed.

Okay.. managed to get through the dungeon, that being the last necessary combat. Turning censoring on seemed to do the trick.

Last edited:

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
-first, I had the crash problem when starting an encounter. It was extremely annoying since it was in a rescue dungeon. So I tried to start a different encounter. Crashed as well. Looked around in the thread and found the "boob going negative". So, before starting an encounter, I went into the character sheet and checked the desires page on every character. That seemed to fix the first encounter.
Though my rogue's legs were all broken up and twisted the other way around, but that fixed as soon as the token were applied.

-second, and the more concerning, is that I have started another encounter. The combat started, but the game crashes before even the tokens are applied, effectively locking me in a "must crash". I don't load when entering the room, I load into the combat that'll cause the game to crash.
The issue are the pompoms, remove them and the crash should disappear. It's a known issue, mentioned on Itch.

Feb 1, 2022
There's a modding guide:
And the mod editor will also tell you when you fuck up the syntax
Is there something that says what the numbers mean?
I don't have it in front of me, but some things will be like token, tokentype, tokentype etc
but others will be action,number,number without anything saying what the number is supposed to do? :D

kristoqwazy

Aug 23, 2017
the dev posted something on the itch.io devblog page that's of interest to people itt:

[...]Steam
I would like to release the game on Steam eventually. However, adult games aren't allowed on the German, Chinese, and Brazil versions of Steam. Even worse, most people don't even know this is the case, so won't invest in a VPN. The simplest solution is to created a censored Steam version, and host an uncensor patch somewhere else.

Censorship for Steam is a bit more involved than all the previous customizations. It removes the ability to remove underwear, removes all combat cutins, and most grapples. This alongside of minor tweaks like letting Slimes wear raincoats. If you're reading this, it won't really affect you, since you should easily find the uncensor patch. Though I'm warning in advance that the next public release will be this censored version (except for backers of course) to force you all to test it (with an uncensor patch released somewhat later).
As a benefit though, it finally got me to draw all underwear textures for the pet class, which means she no longer is forced to be naked all the time.
[...]
not sure how distinct this game is from Darkest Dungeon to avoid being flagged as plagiarism on steam but that's their problem I guess.

so next public version's probably not going to be very lewd

Last edited:

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
not sure how distinct this game is from Darkest Dungeon to avoid being flagged as plagiarism on steam but that's their problem I guess.
There's a couple of references and the same combat mechanics. Nothing that constitutes plagiarism.

so next public version's probably not going to be very lewd
I have a suspicion the uncensor patch will be added here immediately.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
The Steam situation with lewd games is kind of funny, since they sort of openly allow it but also don't. Every dev just takes the patch route to avoid the headaches, which probably suits Steam management just fine as well.

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
By the time you get a unit to veteran you probably have all the skills you'll want to equip unlocked so most of the level ups until you get to max the class feel mostly worthless since you have to go out of your way to make the hardest goals so far to get... a skill you won't even equip

Also at least the alchemist has a passive that comes with a downside (start with burn for extra damage) so you are forced to take it even if you want to go for a different build, if you want to get the permanent stat up

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
coming back after saw update and old saves work alright Where can I find mod?

Last edited:

Spenser4

Jan 8, 2019
Love the game, so much fun for messing around, even it can be kind of klunke at times. By the way, did dogs was censored permanently? Can it be toggle in menu or separate file to turn them back from this boring mech version? Darn, i was hoped to see more animals here in future, but guess Patreon not really like this kind of stuff huh.
Almost forgot, masturbation/orgasm popups also censored for some reason, or i missin something?

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Love the game, so much fun for messing around, even it can be kind of klunke at times. By the way, did dogs was censored permanently? Can it be toggle in menu or separate file to turn them back from this boring mech version? Darn, i was hoped to see more animals here in future, but guess Patreon not really like this kind of stuff huh.
Almost forgot, masturbation/orgasm popups also censored for some reason, or i missin something?
Patreon is a bit aggressive in their censorship recently, so I'm keeping it safe. See 14:24 in this podcast for more info on recent events:
The cutin censorship is a bug, will be fixed next version.

On the Discord. Speaking of which, Madodev why is there no link to the Discord in the OP?
Added.

Reactions: swpkmn and Spenser4
4.30 star(s) 51 Votes