Welking

Jan 30, 2020
New to this... Is there a wiki for this game? Looking for some class guide/recommended approach to build up specific class, etc.
  1. Is the goal to train all the girls to curse job to do those missions? Or are those for jobs in the guild only?
  2. Can/should I learn every skill in the skill tree?
  3. How to pick up quirks? They just seem to come randomly.
  4. Is there a list of good quirks and how to learn them
  5. Hypnosis - Game doesn't explain a lot about mantra. Is there a list of what they do? e.g. should I be training masochism on tanks?
Thanks!

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
New to this... Is there a wiki for this game? Looking for some class guide/recommended approach to build up specific class, etc.
  1. Is the goal to train all the girls to curse job to do those missions? Or are those for jobs in the guild only?
  2. Can/should I learn every skill in the skill tree?
  3. How to pick up quirks? They just seem to come randomly.
  4. Is there a list of good quirks and how to learn them
  5. Hypnosis - Game doesn't explain a lot about mantra. Is there a list of what they do? e.g. should I be training masochism on tanks?
Thanks!
#3 - pretty-much how it works, and any you Want to, keep/lock, it costs a bundle of gold, at the "Mental Ward" .

#4 - As far as information, have you checked in-game, under the rooster, bottom-of-page, first box, with the "?" , has "some" information .

Also, over on itch.io game site, a few people have mad "Mods" for the game .
Some "QoL", some make things a bit less harsh, some more challenging .
There is also, a Discord you can join . You might have better luck there .

EDIT : Just remembered , there is a Mod, over on itchio, called "Crest accessories for Ero Dungeons" . . . It's supposed to explain, about how the Crest system works, giving examples, in-game, and includes a "Quest", to help . I haven't tried it yet, so can't say much about it .

:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Welking

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
  1. Hypnosis - Game doesn't explain a lot about mantra. Is there a list of what they do? e.g. should I be training masochism on tanks?
Thanks!
vanity is your crest for tanks, as it will ensure they have a chance for a free move to positions 1 or 2 when they are moved out of them, so the mantra of glory, will ensure she gains some level on that crest and most important that lowers all other crests daily.. with a cost of 2 points on each stat (not a good deal for starting game but good for later)

i dont know and really miss the great lock option for quirks, that add 20 points so even least favored quirks can be kept safe and growing

a shame tho that there is a limit of 3 locks in total counting both quirks and flaws, may cause a problem when have an epic girl with some of them permalocked (not sure if can get rid of them with some equipment)

maikochan

Dec 6, 2019
Speaking of "Dolls" . . .
Maybe, if they turned into animated dolls, (of the character), as-in, Living Dolls, and still functioned as the real character did, maybe then, it'd be not so, bad-a-thing ? :unsure:
I believe there's a mod for this. Haven't used it myself however, so can't confirm.

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
Thank you all, and good to know about the lock limit.

Paladin seems to make the better tank at low level, or should I be leveling a warrior with shield skills.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Thank you all, and good to know about the lock limit.

Paladin seems to make the better tank at low level, or should I be leveling a warrior with shield skills.
i do not agree.. a regular tank should be able to whistand damage, have shield bonuses and also shield others, specially when they are at 0 hp and more vulnerable to kidnap.

you have a warrior that on second level (just one goal done) can get a shield other, covering for two attacks and taking damage instead, and on cursed classes have prisoner that also has attractive as a bonus when covering herself, and not a tank but also useful is the pet, that can cover and counter attack (i dont like tho that once attacks, pet moves forward 1 place)

paladin on the other hand i like to have it on position 2 less likely to be hit first, and there can hit, hit hard or hit harder if have blessing charges (there is a swift move also with some drawback) and can also cast party heal

imo is important though to take care to pick skills that your team can use on any position, specially for later game, or at least can do something every time someone get grappled and the rest move forward

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Paladin is also great for the "divine intervention" move, which rewinds time. Especially useful if you turned off moving mimics.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Still having difficulty finding how to rescue "kidnapped" characters .

The information supplied in-game, states , " Just expand the panel to the left of the map view and select the poor victim ."

I can't see any "panel" , anywhere to the left of the map view . . . as described in that statement .

The map view, takes up most of the screen area, as it is . . . :oops:

Could someone post an image of where it's supposed to be ?

Thanks for any Help supplied . :unsure:

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Still having difficulty finding how to rescue "kidnapped" characters .

The information supplied in-game, states , " Just expand the panel to the left of the map view and select the poor victim ."

I can't see any "panel" , anywhere to the left of the map view . . . as described in that statement .

The map view, takes up most of the screen area, as it is . . . :oops:

Could someone post an image of where it's supposed to be ?

Thanks for any Help supplied . :unsure:
1728845931100.png
just click on the flag icon, you will have three options, rescue, abandon her, or just wait some days that will make that dungeon easier, but girl will be more corrupted

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Hmmm . . . is that "view" only available when you are going out, to do quests ?

Looking at the map view, now, but have, no party of characters chosen, ready to do questing . . . is that why it's not showing up ? :unsure:

EDIT :
Yeah, Okay . . . Now I see it . . . never noticed it over there, when going out to do a quest . . . my mind was focused up where the Quests usually are , if not for your image, (Nirdaeel) , I'd never would have got it . Thanks Again .

It would have helped a lot if they, (the Dev), had included an image like that with the information, and that the player needs to have a party, Ready-to-go, in order to even see that ! (Otherwise, it's hidden from all 'regular' views of that Map !)

Not everything is quite so obvious to players, . . . as they are to the Dev, after-all, they are the ones making the game, they ought to know it's there, and that it's hidden otherwise.

Last edited:

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Hmmm . . . is that "view" only available when you are going out, to do quests ?

Looking at the map view, now, but have, no party of characters chosen, ready to do questing . . . is that why it's not showing up ? :unsure:
yes, that view is only shown when going to do dungeons, inside town can see your kidnapped girls at the bottom of your list, or upper is any of them is favorite, where can see their state, equipment and corruption progress, but can't see the dungeon difficulty to rescue them (nor the prize), remember tho, you can also sneak in, rescue her and if find it too much difficult to end, can retreat with your girl back home, but no dungeon prize for completion, just everything you had gathered so far

on recent kidnapped girls may find them on a cell areas where there will need combat to free them, on advanced corrupted state can be found either on cells or alone in a room

i can see the list without problem without any party set yet

take in mind too, that list only shows once you have some girl taken, so is not always there
1728849684412.png

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I want to make sure I'm reading this right :

Example = Mages 'standard' robe (armor, DUR: 100/100) ;

"Magic Dam received : +25%" = So, this means that wearing this 'robe', you'll get 'Hit' with +25% Magic Damage from an enemy ?

"Magic Dam : +10%" = So this means a bonus to the damage your character's spell/attack will do to an enemy . . . Right ? :unsure:

Why would you have a character wear this ?
Makes no sense . . . getting hit with more damage then you are dishing out !
Your destined to Lose .

Somehow this doesn't feel right . :oops:

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
I want to make sure I'm reading this right :

Example = Mages 'standard' robe (armor, DUR: 100/100) ;

"Magic Dam received : +25%" = So, this means that wearing this 'robe', you'll get 'Hit' with +25% Magic Damage from an enemy ?

"Magic Dam : +10%" = So this means a bonus to the damage your character's spell/attack will do to an enemy . . . Right ? :unsure:

Why would you have a character wear this ?
Makes no sense . . . getting hit with more damage then you are dishing out !
Your destined to Lose .

Somehow this doesn't feel right . :oops:
that's why tanks, evasions, positions, heal, character focus exist.

I want my alchemist/mage to do as much dmg as possible, and I don't care about that +25% coz she plays 3-4 pos, can one-shot opponent mage and will be protected by items, skills or other characters.

Plus, correct me if I'm wrong, but phys attacks prevail among opponents, at least on beginner-adept levels.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Question:

1 - Other than "Cow" clothing items, and the "Guild's Hospital", is/are, there other ways to increase a characters breast size ?

Reason below, for the "Ask" :

There seems to be a weird skew, to the algorithm when giving the characters their Breast Sizes, when they are being created . . . :oops:

When you start a game, the two starting characters, are a Large breasted Warrior, and a Medium breasted Cleric, both female . Nice !

From that point on, the sizes vary from "Flat" to "Small", with an occasional "Medium" thrown in, (Maybe, if your lucky), and the only time you'll see anything Larger, is when you, Rescue, an adventurer,or, Cow, in a Dungeon . o_O

The game I'm playing now, has the two starting characters, and 12 game-created characters . . . of those, three(3), are Small breasted, (okay), . . . the rest, are all "FLAT" - chested ! :eek:They look like very-feminine eunuchs ! :(

If there are any good Mod makers around, we need a fix for this ! . . Soon . . . please .

With all the people playing this game, many I'd presume, are Male, and I would think, "Flat"-chested/breasted Girls, just wouldn't be okay-with, the Odds, stacked, as they seem to be, towards, "Flat-chested Girls" . . . Right Guys, (and, some Gals, too ?) !? :unsure:

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Question:

1 - Other than "Cow" clothing items, and the "Guild's Hospital", is/are, there other ways to increase a characters breast size ?

Reason below, for the "Ask" :

There seems to be a weird skew, to the algorithm when giving the characters their Breast Sizes, when they are being created . . . :oops:

When you start a game, the two starting characters, are a Large breasted Warrior, and a Medium breasted Cleric, both female . Nice !

From that point on, the sizes vary from "Flat" to "Small", with an occasional "Medium" thrown in, (Maybe, if your lucky), and the only time you'll see anything Larger, is when you, Rescue, an adventurer,or, Cow, in a Dungeon . o_O

The game I'm playing now, has the two starting characters, and 12 game-created characters . . . of those, three(3), are Small breasted, (okay), . . . the rest, are all "FLAT" - chested ! :eek:They look like very-feminine eunuchs ! :(

If there are any good Mod makers around, we need a fix for this ! . . Soon . . . please .

With all the people playing this game, many I'd presume, are Male, and I would think, "Flat"-chested/breasted Girls, just wouldn't be okay-with, the Odds, stacked, as they seem to be, towards, "Flat-chested Girls" . . . Right Guys, (and, some Gals, too ?) !? :unsure:
well.. a bit of work here...

for your first question.. apart from a random mission/event that makes your less corrupted girl take a slutiness potion and grow all to 80, you can get a nipple parasite on them, that will increase their size, and at some lvl may also trigger some forced skills,that may vary depending on party position they are, can get those naturally.. quite a task as need to be able to take off main clothes to let parasites try to attach and get the correct one, or just use your seedbed building to attach one for a price of 1k

about boobs.. you can avoid some sizes , too large or too small, on settings/content

aura and tomo, are special characters, not the only ones (may check for them on recruiting, look for golden circles, some updates ago was clearer than now) that have preset stats and appearence and some quirks as well, all the other are just random

as did happen before, breast size had some impact on combat, being small better for agility and large for defense, but now that is gone too, currently the only thing that lasts is that quirk/flaw hate/envy large/small boobs.. that may affect your girls against some human oponents.

about the likings about boobs.. we all both males and females are fond to those since we are born, as are the perfect source of food, and bigger means more (but not specially better) i guess females may loose that attraction or not, when they have their own ones (but instead may have that hate/envy from other females and they may end going to get fake tits), too big ones 'udders' also may give some problems, like constant back pain and less positions to sleep to choose

I personally prefer normal/small ones as over time are less likely to end pointing down (reminding you that time passes but not equally for all)

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes