Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
How does one attempt to rescue "kidnapped" party/guild members ?

In-game, when a party member "goes-down" . . . your told you can always rescue them later .

Bull-Crap !!! I have yet to get any opportunity, to attempt to do that, None, Nada. Zip !

Is it really a game feature ? , or , something that hasn't been implemented as yet ?

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
How does one attempt to rescue "kidnapped" party/guild members ?

In-game, when a party member "goes-down" . . . your told you can always rescue them later .

Bull-Crap !!! I have yet to get any opportunity, to attempt to do that, None, Nada. Zip !

Is it really a game feature ? , or , something that hasn't been implemented as yet ?
while on mission list (and map view) there is a flag on left side, click there to unfold the list of kidnapped girls, count that those dungeons are difficult on new kidnapped girls, and it makes easier the more corrupted they are, so depending on your current teams, can try a rescue or not

if use to have girls on that state, check them often as its a way to get some items as reward that unlike normal drops from chests are curse free, so even with a novice team can end a dungeon, not by clearing all, but explore locate girl and rescue her, and if possible try to sneak past to the end to get the reward, if you see that last part as impossible can also retreat with your girl back but no extra reward

is not uncommon though at least to me, that on some rescue mission i got the girl back but got one or more captured instead, when that happen, the rescued girl can take the place of one of the fighters on your team, but caution, as if she is not yet equiped with three cursed items should be naked from main clothes so vulnerable to equip attacks from enemies, if she is equiped with 3 or more can still be vulnerable to equip attack but also has a cursed class

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
while on mission list (and map view) there is a flag on left side, click there to unfold the list of kidnapped girls, count that those dungeons are difficult on new kidnapped girls, and it makes easier the more corrupted they are, so depending on your current teams, can try a rescue or not

if use to have girls on that state, check them often as its a way to get some items as reward that unlike normal drops from chests are curse free, so even with a novice team can end a dungeon, not by clearing all, but explore locate girl and rescue her, and if possible try to sneak past to the end to get the reward, if you see that last part as impossible can also retreat with your girl back but no extra reward

is not uncommon though at least to me, that on some rescue mission i got the girl back but got one or more captured instead, when that happen, the rescued girl can take the place of one of the fighters on your team, but caution, as if she is not yet equiped with three cursed items should be naked from main clothes so vulnerable to equip attacks from enemies, if she is equiped with 3 or more can still be vulnerable to equip attack but also has a cursed class
Thanks for your reply ! :cool:
Quick Question : When attempting the rescue, do you need to have an open slot in the party for the "rescued" member ?

(Because this game, unlike "Ero Witches", which has 1-8 slots for a party .) Unless more slots "open" later in game ??) :unsure:

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Thanks for your reply ! :cool:
Quick Question : When attempting the rescue, do you need to have an open slot in the party for the "rescued" member ?

(Because this game, unlike "Ero Witches", which has 1-8 slots for a party .) Unless more slots "open" later in game ??) :unsure:
no, there is no need, she just follows like any other rescued on curios or captured girl in combat, but if at any time they are 3 or less, the rescued girl can be controlled as all other

hope some day those captured and brainwashed girls can be put on mental ward in order to recover them instead of only selling them

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
no, there is no need, she just follows like any other rescued on curios or captured girl in combat, but if at any time they are 3 or less, the rescued girl can be controlled as all other

hope some day those captured and brainwashed girls can be put on mental ward in order to recover them instead of only selling them
You already can, but need a party member who has an idealistic personality. This allows you to rescue them instead of capturing them. It's also why you chould have a variety of personalities on your team as I found out the hard way when I made a party of glory hungry pragmatists.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
You already can, but need a party member who has an idealistic personality. This allows you to rescue them instead of capturing them. It's also why you chould have a variety of personalities on your team as I found out the hard way when I made a party of glory hungry pragmatists.
from those from curios i know that is possible i meant those you capture by combat while using an item when they are low on hp up to a 80% chance

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
from those from curios i know that is possible i meant those you capture by combat while using an item when they are low on hp up to a 80% chance
I changed it so the change goaes up to 100% (will never get 100%, but now the chance can go up to 95%)

Feb 1, 2022
Waaaiiiiit, there's a difference?

I thought all options rescued except the ones that were "she deserves it"

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
IIRC the interactions for trapped NPC curios (not kidnapped adventurers) are to rescue them (add to your adventurers), sell them, "play" with them (lowers lust) or leave them be.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
any lesbian or futa in this?
I see two sides facing off, all females?
IF not, :unsure: maybe they can be "Modded" in ??? (Would like to see that also!)

Question :
Are there already games similar two these two, ("Ero Dungeons" & "Ero Witches") that have included, the kinks/fetishes of ; impregnation, pregnancy, and internal view ? :unsure: (for those of us who have those interests, too :devilish: )

Basically, new to this type of game genre .
What "Tag"/"Tags" are there, to help when searching for these type of games ?
Do they have a more specific genre tag ?

Thanks .

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
The spidergirls incubate the adventurer who gets an incubation token. This lasts until the end of the dungeon, giving a pregnant belly and avoiding main armor to be worn. Each turn the incubation token adds another incubation token. After eight turns of ever more debilitating pregnancy there's a chance each turn to give birth to a new enemy and clear the status.
Here's a quick example on .
That "quick example" is no longer there, or, viewable .
Perhaps make it available somewhere here , for those of us who'd like to see it :cool: ? . . . .because of interest in .

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
That "quick example" is no longer there, or, viewable .
Perhaps make it available somewhere here , for those of us who'd like to see it :cool: ? . . . .because of interest in .
Probably because twitter makes it more and more difficult to view stuff if you're not logged in. You can replace the "x.com" part of the URL with "xcancel.com" to view tweets:

xcancel.com is a instance that currently has the best .

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Probably because twitter makes it more and more difficult to view stuff if you're not logged in. You can replace the "x.com" part of the URL with "xcancel.com" to view tweets:

xcancel.com is a instance that currently has the best .
Still, it'd make it hell'a easier, to not have to log-in to "X", just to see an example, of something that could be just as easy to put here for anybody to see . . . with out needing to access or create an account to see . . . :oops:

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
Still, it'd make it hell'a easier, to not have to log-in to "X", just to see an example, of something that could be just as easy to put here for anybody to see . . . with out needing to access or create an account to see . . . :oops:
That's why I provided the xcancel.com link. Nitter-instances, like xcancel.com, allow you to see tweets without having to log in.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Madodev :

Did the Ram change to more needed for version 1.4.4, then what was needed for version 1.3 ?

Downloaded, and have been playing ver. 1.3, with occasional "Godot has stopped running" closures .
Restart, and continue playing from where left off via save game on closure .

Tried to play the ver.1.4.4 , loaded, hit play session and an immediate closed down ! :oops:

PS - Playing on Windows PC .

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, thanks . . . peeps have been busy making Mods ! :giggle:

Saw a few I plan to try out .
Just bear in mind, while girls can get pregnant and some enemies can give birth, your adventurers cannot. You have to remove hte baby like it's a parasite. That and I just added a birthing move that will get rid of it (hopefull in the future replaced with spawning a new adventurer)
The dev did promise aditional modding support once the game goes 1.0.

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes