Bugley

Oct 10, 2017
Question:

1 - Other than "Cow" clothing items, and the "Guild's Hospital", is/are, there other ways to increase a characters breast size ?

Reason below, for the "Ask" :

There seems to be a weird skew, to the algorithm when giving the characters their Breast Sizes, when they are being created . . . :oops:

When you start a game, the two starting characters, are a Large breasted Warrior, and a Medium breasted Cleric, both female . Nice !

From that point on, the sizes vary from "Flat" to "Small", with an occasional "Medium" thrown in, (Maybe, if your lucky), and the only time you'll see anything Larger, is when you, Rescue, an adventurer,or, Cow, in a Dungeon . o_O

The game I'm playing now, has the two starting characters, and 12 game-created characters . . . of those, three(3), are Small breasted, (okay), . . . the rest, are all "FLAT" - chested ! :eek:They look like very-feminine eunuchs ! :(

If there are any good Mod makers around, we need a fix for this ! . . Soon . . . please .

With all the people playing this game, many I'd presume, are Male, and I would think, "Flat"-chested/breasted Girls, just wouldn't be okay-with, the Odds, stacked, as they seem to be, towards, "Flat-chested Girls" . . . Right Guys, (and, some Gals, too ?) !? :unsure:
As for new recruit bust sizes: when starting a new guild save, you can use the destiny points you've earned in every playthrough to customize your game. One of the options is "random desires" (breast size is based on the breast desire stat)

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Question:

1 - Other than "Cow" clothing items, and the "Guild's Hospital", is/are, there other ways to increase a characters breast size ?

Reason below, for the "Ask" :

There seems to be a weird skew, to the algorithm when giving the characters their Breast Sizes, when they are being created . . . :oops:

When you start a game, the two starting characters, are a Large breasted Warrior, and a Medium breasted Cleric, both female . Nice !

From that point on, the sizes vary from "Flat" to "Small", with an occasional "Medium" thrown in, (Maybe, if your lucky), and the only time you'll see anything Larger, is when you, Rescue, an adventurer,or, Cow, in a Dungeon . o_O

The game I'm playing now, has the two starting characters, and 12 game-created characters . . . of those, three(3), are Small breasted, (okay), . . . the rest, are all "FLAT" - chested ! :eek:They look like very-feminine eunuchs ! :(

If there are any good Mod makers around, we need a fix for this ! . . Soon . . . please .

With all the people playing this game, many I'd presume, are Male, and I would think, "Flat"-chested/breasted Girls, just wouldn't be okay-with, the Odds, stacked, as they seem to be, towards, "Flat-chested Girls" . . . Right Guys, (and, some Gals, too ?) !? :unsure:
I don't see the issue. If you really find flat girls to be a problem, there's a setting for that under "content".
ban_small_booba.png

IMO I prefer small/flat boobs because I like cuddles and they squish just the right amount when you press your chest on her's. Too big and boobs get in the way. Besides that after I reached adulthood I developed a visceral disdain for anything larger than like B32.

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I don't see the issue. If you really find flat girls to be a problem, there's a setting for that under "content".
View attachment 4148720

IMO I prefer small/flat boobs because I like cuddles and they squish just the right amount when you press your chest on her's. Too big and boobs get in the way. Besides that after I reached adulthood I developed a distant for anything larger than like B32.
LOL . . . yeah, remember those days, (had a GF with Triple "E" breasts, that was the "cup-size", back 30 yrs. +), and when we went dancing, she was tall b4 adding heels, got quite the face-slap :cool: . Her breasts were NOT my interest in her, though most everyone was sure it was .

Note : It says " This change is visual only, boob related modifiers remain unchanged ."

So, if my interest was just "visual", you'd be right . . . BUT, there are other factors involved . . . :cool:.

So, what's wrong with wanting to have, a more balanced randomized chance of getting all sizes, instead of mostly just, flat-breasted females ? :unsure:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
As for new recruit bust sizes: when starting a new guild save, you can use the destiny points you've earned in every playthrough to customize your game. One of the options is "random desires" (breast size is based on the breast desire stat)
Where are these , "destiny points" located ?

Also, where are these "options", to "random desires" ?, . . . haven't seen anything like that available .

Or, are you referring to a Patreon version of the game, that includes "perks", not in the Public version ?

Not everyone here is a Patreon player, you do realize , right ?

Bugley

Oct 10, 2017
Where are these , "destiny points" located ?

Also, where are these "options", to "random desires" ?, . . . haven't seen anything like that available .

Or, are you referring to a Patreon version of the game, that includes "perks", not in the Public version ?

Not everyone here is a Patreon player, you do realize , right ?
Destiny points are awarded for quests: various challenges available to the left of mission requests on the missions menu on the lower left of the home area (marked by a scroll icon)
The option to customize run is available when you start a new campaign from the main menu.
This is available in the public demo.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
LOL . . . yeah, remember those days, (had a GF with Triple "E" breasts, that was the "cup-size", back 30 yrs. +), and when we went dancing, she was tall b4 adding heels, got quite the face-slap :cool: . Her breasts were NOT my interest in her, though most everyone was sure it was .

Note : It says " This change is visual only, boob related modifiers remain unchanged ."

So, if my interest was just "visual", you'd be right . . . BUT, there are other factors involved . . . :cool:.

So, what's wrong with wanting to have, a more balanced randomized chance of getting all sizes, instead of mostly just, flat-breasted females ? :unsure:
You went on and on about the appearance, so I addressed the appearance. You shared your opinion, I shared mine. I never said liking a variety was a bad thing. Btw bold + italics makes the text harder to read.

Here, take this cheated save and extract it to %APPDATA%EroDungeons/Saves (windows) or ~/.local/shared/EroDungeons/Saves/ (linux). Be sure to rename it to a different profile number than the one your are using. This should net you enough destiny points to unlock random desires in a new game like Bugley suggested.

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes