Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Madodev :

Did the Ram change to more needed for version 1.4.4, then what was needed for version 1.3 ?

Downloaded, and have been playing ver. 1.3, with occasional "Godot has stopped running" closures .
Restart, and continue playing from where left off via save game on closure .

Tried to play the ver.1.4.4 , loaded, hit play session and an immediate closed down ! :oops:

PS - Playing on Windows PC .
Are you using mods? Mods increase RAM requirements by a lot.
But yeah, it's perfectly possible that newer versions require more RAM as they contain more content.
There haven't been any engine/rendering related changes, so that can't be it.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Are you using mods? Mods increase RAM requirements by a lot.
But yeah, it's perfectly possible that newer versions require more RAM as they contain more content.
There haven't been any engine/rendering related changes, so that can't be it.
Thanks for reply . Had 12 bits before , than 4 bits died, 8 bits seemed to work fine
So, if I add mods even to what I'm playing so far, it's be best to add some Ram .
Luckily, I have a few bits that was to go into a Re-Build/up-grade, of current PC .

Do you think that doubling the current amount (8 bits), could make the difference, that the 1.4.4 version might work ?

Again, thanks for this game . (and Ero Witches, too ) :cool:

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
Thanks for reply . Had 12 bits before , than 4 bits died, 8 bits seemed to work fine
So, if I add mods even to what I'm playing so far, it's be best to add some Ram .
Luckily, I have a few bits that was to go into a Re-Build/up-grade, of current PC .

Do you think that doubling the current amount (8 bits), could make the difference, that the 1.4.4 version might work ?

Again, thanks for this game . (and Ero Witches, too ) :cool:
I'm guessing by "bits" you mean Gigabyte? I have a system with 16GB RAM and this game works fine with that.
That said, Ero Dungeons unmodded seems to use only around 450MB RAM, so unless you have some other RAM-heavy applications running, you should be able to run it even with only 8GB. Since you already had some hardware die on you, it might be that the rest is faulty, too, which could cause the crashes. Might be worthwhile to run the Windows Memory Diagnosis tool to verify that first.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I'm guessing by "bits" you mean Gigabyte? I have a system with 16GB RAM and this game works fine with that.
That said, Ero Dungeons unmodded seems to use only around 450MB RAM, so unless you have some other RAM-heavy applications running, you should be able to run it even with only 8GB. Since you already had some hardware die on you, it might be that the rest is faulty, too, which could cause the crashes. Might be worthwhile to run the Windows Memory Diagnosis tool to verify that first.
Yep . . . knew it was some type of "Bits/Bytes, etc.", wasn't quite awake yet . . . lol

Those 4GB' sticks, were of a lesser quality, and came from a previous build,
then the 8GB sticks, which were new, when I put this build together, a long while ago .

Thanks for the Tip . . . will check it out .

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Just noticed, on the character's over-view image, a check-box, over-head, right side = "Favorite Adventurer" . . .

Any advantage gained by checking that box ?
What is it's purpose ?

WardenTheCobbler

Dec 18, 2021
I don't know if this is intended or not:
I had a adventurer goal to pass a dungeon with 0 damage. I disabled all offensive attacks - it was Tomo, so she only had heals & buffs. But then I noticed the sign turned red. Somehow dealt 4 damage.
Turns out - it was a lab - and an enema machine gave her cramps, and when you use the move cramps you take miniscule amounts of damage, and it registered that damage as Tomo dealing daamge.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
I don't know if this is intended or not:
I had a adventurer goal to pass a dungeon with 0 damage. I disabled all offensive attacks - it was Tomo, so she only had heals & buffs. But then I noticed the sign turned red. Somehow dealt 4 damage.
Turns out - it was a lab - and an enema machine gave her cramps, and when you use the move cramps you take miniscule amounts of damage, and it registered that damage as Tomo dealing daamge.
maybe did she use some of her buffs that does retaliation hit? yes that one that put on a shield when on places 1 or 2

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
My cleric... She got turned into a doll like this is fuckin ss13, is it even possible to turn her back?
no, that seems to be the only way to lose a girl forever, beware of those weird machines with long reading starting with achtung..(and some red marked text) dont worry most of us have been there and it only happen once..i'm sure of that we learnt it the hard way

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
no, that seems to be the only way to lose a girl forever, beware of those weird machines with long reading starting with achtung..(and some red marked text) dont worry most of us have been there and it only happen once..i'm sure of that we learnt it the hard way
Speaking of "Dolls" . . .
What is actually in those boxes that you sometimes get in Loot ?
It says it's part of a Collection, and you should open it, to see which one you got .

Haven't opened it yet, afraid whoever opens it, will be turned into a Doll,
and I don't like losing any girls, for the sake of curiosity .

(It might be cool, if you actually got a, clone/copy, of the character, and there was a place to show/keep them . :cool:)

Not really crazy about the whole "Doll-craze" . . . :oops:
Maybe, if they turned into animated dolls, (of the character), as-in, Living Dolls, and still functioned as the real character did, maybe then, it'd be not so, bad-a-thing ? :unsure:

Feb 10, 2022
Speaking of "Dolls" . . .
What is actually in those boxes that you sometimes get in Loot ?
It says it's part of a Collection, and you should open it, to see which one you got .

Haven't opened it yet, afraid whoever opens it, will be turned into a Doll,
and I don't like losing any girls, for the sake of curiosity .

(It might be cool, if you actually got a, clone/copy, of the character, and there was a place to show/keep them . :cool:)

Not really crazy about the whole "Doll-craze" . . . :oops:
Maybe, if they turned into animated dolls, (of the character), as-in, Living Dolls, and still functioned as the real character did, maybe then, it'd be not so, bad-a-thing ? :unsure:
The boxes contain a doll. They are cursed and I think every one of them, except for the nun doll, is the clear dungeons one. The doll machine is just another way to get them.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
The boxes contain a doll. They are cursed and I think every one of them, except for the nun doll, is the clear dungeons one. The doll machine is just another way to get them.
Is the Curse breakable, and does it affect the character in any Really BAD o_O irreversible way ? :unsure:

(Sorry, my curiosity, "holds no bounds" .) :rolleyes:

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
Is the Curse breakable, and does it affect the character in any Really BAD o_O irreversible way ? :unsure:

(Sorry, my curiosity, "holds no bounds" .) :rolleyes:
AFAIK no, but I doubt I have managed to get all possible results from doll boxes. They usually contain a <class> doll, where the doll gives benefits and drawbacks best suited for a specific class (e.g. alchemist doll gives -3WIS, +1CON, +1INT) and their curse is broken by completing two dungeons. I've also gotten a princess doll that increased loot (don't remember the drawback) and needed me to finish a dungeon with a lot of gold value to break the curse.

I don't think I've come across any items that affected the character in an irreversible way that didn't explicitly state so.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
This may sound like a 'strange' question ;
But, what methods are available to increase 'Breast Size' on the characters ?

It seems, several of them complain about their "tiny" breasts, (which way out-numbers, the quantity of characters, with bigger than Large breasts, by about 5:1), some 'wishing' for even, bigger-bouncy breasts !

We really can't let their Desires be unanswered . . . . Now, Can We . . . ? :devilish::p:love:
(Besides, Milking a girl with small tits, really amounts to little, for the time she's put-in :rolleyes: .)

PS - One of the characters that Wants/needs, those bigger breasts, is a Class : Adept Cow , (she was rescued from a dungeon), and her barely Small breasts, really don't 'give' much for the time she's being milked , and I only have one spot open so far, and 3 to 4 girls who want to get milked !

Last edited:

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
This may sound like a 'strange' question ;
But, what methods are available to increase 'Breast Size' on the characters ?

It seems, several of them complain about their "tiny" breasts, (which way out-numbers, the quantity of characters, with bigger than Large breasts, by about 5:1), some 'wishing' for even, bigger-bouncy breasts !

We really can't let their Desires be unanswered . . . . Now, Can We . . . ? :devilish::p:love:
(Besides, Milking a girl with small tits, really amounts to little, for the time she's put-in :rolleyes: .)

PS - One of the characters that Wants/needs, those bigger breasts, is a Class : Adept Cow , (she was rescued from a dungeon), and her barely Small breasts, really don't 'give' much for the time she's being milked , and I only have one spot open so far, and 3 to 4 girls who want to get milked !
now that breast size doesn't affect combat as it had before on previous versions, can do increase size by surgery (paid or not depends on your building upgrades), equiping one or more cow set items that increase size on each combat or turn (the best are cow ears imo), or can apply nipple parasites that can also trigger some forced skills upon reaching certain size and positions in party deployment

also can get some mission to make a girl drink a potion that increase all to 80.. but is too random (really just to appear, girl to be applied to is the one with lowest values in your rooster)

catapsis

May 29, 2017
AFAIK no, but I doubt I have managed to get all possible results from doll boxes.
There aren't any truly bad dolls, and none are permanent, though some are more annoying to uncurse than others.

There is, however, a reason to turn adventurers into dolls (high level adventurers especially) - there's a chance to get a Golden Doll that adds +2 to all stats.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
There aren't any truly bad dolls, and none are permanent, though some are more annoying to uncurse than others.

There is, however, a reason to turn adventurers into dolls (high level adventurers especially) - there's a chance to get a Golden Doll that adds +2 to all stats.
Cant you get the golden doll from boxes too? Or am I misremembering?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
How do you 'do' a Mission Quest ? I already confirmed to do it, But, how will you know your on the right quest ?

I didn't see a specific Quest, acknowledging it as "That" quest !?

It's the quest : "Seedbed Required" . . .

I had done a quest in the 'region' as described as "parasitic", but acquired none, and got no clue, as to weather we were in the right place/quest, or not .

There should be a better system for doing these, "Special/Specific, Quests ; like a "button" to press to take you to the region for that specific mission, ( any response to this Madodev ? ), instead of doing, "Hunt & Fail" missions . . . "Fail", as-in respect to, a/that, specific mission .

:unsure:

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes