Harbinger98

Jun 15, 2019
Fellow Adventurers,
WOW! Thank you all for the wonderful tips! I'm not sure I understand all the suggestions yet, but that is part of the process.
I read through all the help section and it, well, helped... I'm finally having girls return from dungeons, and I even have one at adept level!
I'm sure more questions will come up. Right now I'm trying to figure out the lyrics to the song I can't get out of my head!

hmm hmm Adventurer, and heroes of renown. Glory can hmmm hmmm

hmmm hmmm feel the sting of pain. hmm hmmm Time has come hmmm hmmm death...

Thanks again for all the hints!!!

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Right now I'm trying to figure out the lyrics to the song I can't get out of my head!
♪♪Come forth adventurers and heroes of renown, glory can be found beyond behind the hills.♪♪
♪♪Take arms adventurers and pray upon the Gods, time has come to loot and get some kills.♪♪

♪♪Come forth adventurers slay all that's in your way, defense made you feel the sting of pain.♪♪
♪♪Take arms adventurers grow stronger every breath, time has come to loot and deal some death.♪♪

maikochan

Dec 6, 2019
♪♪Come forth adventurers and heroes of renown, glory can be found beyond behind the hills.♪♪
♪♪Take arms adventurers and pray upon the Gods, time has come to loot and get some kills.♪♪

♪♪Come forth adventurers slay all that's in your way, defense made you feel the sting of pain.♪♪
♪♪Take arms adventurers grow stronger every breath, time has come to loot and deal some death.♪♪
Cheerful tune! And catchy of course!

Harbinger98

Jun 15, 2019
Dear Madodev,

Thanks for all: great game, support, and info!

I think I may have found a bug, not sure. On two occasions I equipped a gal with the "cow colored gloves" (or similar title) because I wanted to get some milk. The item was not cursed. It forced the class "cow" which was intended at first but then I couldn't unequip the gloves a few days later. I could remove everything else but not the gloves. I couldn't even replace them with a different item. As a result, the gals are permanently (?) cows. Also, at times, the portraits of the gals (on the far right) showed a past state (wearing mask, blindfold, etc) rather than the current state. No big deal, just noticed...

I suppose I should have posted possible bug reports on Discord, but I have never used Discord (I guess I'm too old to embrace social media).

Anyways, great game!

Apr 16, 2019
Dear Madodev,

Thanks for all: great game, support, and info!

I think I may have found a bug, not sure. On two occasions I equipped a gal with the "cow colored gloves" (or similar title) because I wanted to get some milk. The item was not cursed. It forced the class "cow" which was intended at first but then I couldn't unequip the gloves a few days later. I could remove everything else but not the gloves. I couldn't even replace them with a different item. As a result, the gals are permanently (?) cows. Also, at times, the portraits of the gals (on the far right) showed a past state (wearing mask, blindfold, etc) rather than the current state. No big deal, just noticed...

I suppose I should have posted possible bug reports on Discord, but I have never used Discord (I guess I'm too old to embrace social media).

Anyways, great game!
From what I remember, if u wear a girl 4 or 5 gear belong to a cursed class the class change into that cursed class, even if the gear is already not cursed in your inventory

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
From what I remember, if u wear a girl 4 or 5 gear belong to a cursed class the class change into that cursed class, even if the gear is already not cursed in your inventory
cursed classes use to 'change' your girl to them once three of their items are equiped, there are a few exceptions with some brands that may change with one item only

anyway you can change from one cursed class to another mostly for free once you have items unlocked, and those that are 'weapons' like gloves Harbinger98 was talking about can only be replaced by other weapons of same class , unless you change her to another cursed one, like pet ponygirl maid...

a second option to unequip most cursed equipment, is by wearing transformation cursed rings that force to unequip everything else, but then should do some hunting with them and deal or receive some amount of damage, or getting some other cursed item from curios (do it just before leaving dungeon as may end naked and if you still have combats to do may get some extra cursed stuff on her) (can get a bunch of those transformation rings by equiping clothes got as drop in dungeons with mark '?', so try them safely in town as much as possible

Reactions: RazielaMonarch

Adamzmt

Aug 2, 2022
Still loving the game, I have 2 very important questions and 1 not so important

1- Ratkin grabs when? I want those rat girls to molest the adventurers please

2- If I turn one of my girls into a Ratkin via ring can she be grabbed?

and finally the not so important one

3- Do the desires up passively with a hidden mechanic? on one of my characters it said submission desire daily chance was -1 but it was actually progressing even tho I left her at the guild.

and last but not least, whats up with those guys asking me to deliver them my girls, what do they think I am some sort of cuck, get lost dude lol.

Feb 1, 2022
Still loving the game, I have 2 very important questions and 1 not so important

1- Ratkin grabs when? I want those rat girls to molest the adventurers please

2- If I turn one of my girls into a Ratkin via ring can she be grabbed?

and finally the not so important one

3- Do the desires up passively with a hidden mechanic? on one of my characters it said submission desire daily chance was -1 but it was actually progressing even tho I left her at the guild.

and last but not least, whats up with those guys asking me to deliver them my girls, what do they think I am some sort of cuck, get lost dude lol.
I think they kiss but don't grab. You can use the modding tool to see all the animations.

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Can someone tell what `force feed` move does?

I have a bunch of uncommon oral parasites, but too scared to use my beloved alchemists as guinea pigs Screenshot from 2024-10-05 15-59-30.png

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017

What's the lyrics to the song that plays on the lab maps? I can never make that one out.

dfxtent

Jan 12, 2018
Madodev, I'm sorry to say that I was never able to find the time to properly finish the cat-equipment stuff I was working on. Maybe someone else can take up the mantle, or make further adjustments. I could never quite figure out how to get the equipment effects I wanted, but I figured something that enhanced agility/dodge chances was appropriate.

The ears are fully done and have both sprite and puppet visuals that will match hair color. The tail is puppet-only, unfortunately, and my plans for body attire, hands, and feet are shelved. I suppose I should've posted this months ago, but I kept hoping I'd have the time to return to it. Foolishness, on my part.

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes