damias

Sep 13, 2020
i hope the author/maker will let be in it...always was my favorite and she get 0 spotlight ever...

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
actualy a great one piece game well done , the story/plot is nice maybe too many girls but oh well "gotta fuck them all" oups wrong universe....

Syrinfox

Feb 9, 2020
So now that we picked up the mom and are on our way back to amazon island is this going to be it for the new girls or is there hope for the Minks or anyone from the Big Mom and Kaido arcs?

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
RIght, so you really need a translator cause you cant just translate "corrida" to "bullsfighting", as an example.
Another one "No sé si tu pene cabrá dentro mia" you translated "cabrá" without the tilde, so you looked for "cabra" which is goat, but "caber" means "fit".
"Cabrá" está conjugado en el futuro del indicativo asi que lo traducirias como "will fit"
So, instead of "I don't know if your penis goat inside me..." its "I dont know if your penis will fit inside me..."
En serio, necesitas un traductor eh, porque ese Ingles da asquito del bueno.

Last edited:

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
Does anyone know if the Ero ero no mi chapter 7 SexDLC adds much and will it be included in chapter 8 when it releases?

VForValhalla

Dec 3, 2023
Does the english get better at later chapters? Wondering if I should play this game or not. The english is really bad. I consider english to be my second language but I'm afraid if I continue reading this, it might mess up what I know. Feels like even google translate would've done a better job.

Reactions: luisar018
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes