SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Looks great, right up my alley, just wish it wasn't based on an illusion game, i've seen those animations so many times i've come to almost hate them so i'm sadly gonna skip this one.

Nov 26, 2021
Could someone possibly break down the rape tag for me

From what I read doing a thread search there's a few situations where the Li are on the verge of being raped but it doesn't happen and similar things, just wanted confirmation it doesn't, also is rape by the mc avoidable

multiple penetration, is it sex toys (given the tag) or another guy, tentacles...

Thanks for any information provided

Reactions: KillerBee487

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Could someone possibly break down the rape tag for me

From what I read doing a thread search there's a few situations where the Li are on the verge of being raped but it doesn't happen and similar things, just wanted confirmation it doesn't, also is rape by the mc avoidable

multiple penetration, is it sex toys (given the tag) or another guy, tentacles...

Thanks for any information provided
Multiple penetration and rape does happen with tentacles (I know 1 scene is avoidable, but there is 1 unavoidable tentacle scene with a minor LI but not multiple penetration).

Multiple penetration may have happened in a threesome (MFF); not sure about this, but I know there is a strap-on used in some scenes.

Besides tentacles, I do not believe another male rapes a LI (at least, in the present time; some of the LI may have been raped in the past; not sure about that completely). However, there is 1 or 2 scenes of lesbian rape (I would define it as rape; female prison warden forces girl to do stuff to her).

Besides 1 rape scene with the MC (MC and one of the bad girls), I do not think the MC really rapes anyone.

Nov 26, 2021
Multiple penetration and rape does happen with tentacles (I know 1 scene is avoidable, but there is 1 unavoidable tentacle scene with a minor LI but not multiple penetration).

Multiple penetration may have happened in a threesome (MFF); not sure about this, but I know there is a strap-on used in some scenes.

Besides tentacles, I do not believe another male rapes a LI (at least, in the present time; some of the LI may have been raped in the past; not sure about that completely). However, there is 1 or 2 scenes of lesbian rape (I would define it as rape; female prison warden forces girl to do stuff to her).

Besides 1 rape scene with the MC (MC and one of the bad girls), I do not think the MC really rapes anyone.
Thanks for the info, might give this one a pass given some of that content

Elmanoloca

Jul 16, 2022
I'm starting the game and I'm really liking it, but I want to know if the game doesn't have audio or it's just an error in the android version.
I really wish these characters were in other harem style games. Does anyone know or know of a game like this that has One Piece characters?

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes