ben akeba

May 9, 2018
tl is extremely rough, getting someone to either proof read or do it better would be nice
didn't finish all current content, but gameplay is a kinetic novel unless you count skiping over scene without impact on the story a choice
story is a bit cheap but funny and some point are pretty well though ^^

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Man... Why is marine bad guys in this anime? it's ridiculous. :rolleyes:
:FacePalm:

Because if you're going to make a story where the good guys are pirates, the government (and by extension its military) kinda has to be evil? This is like asking why the soldiers of the galaxy-spanning empire are the bad guys in Star Wars.

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Man... Why is marine bad guys in this anime? it's ridiculous. :rolleyes:
In fact it is well represented in the anime because if you think about it, it is the same with the police in our world, as there are honest officers doing their job (example in one piece: garp), there are also people with a strong sense of duty where the only thing that matters to them is to eliminate the "evil" no matter how many innocent people they take in their way (example: akainu), as well as those who blindly follow orders because they are ordered to by those above them (tenryuubito to kizaru), i like how it's presented in the anime honestly, there are a lot of double standards with the characters already right now Kidd (the redhead who has the power of magnetism) is very popular and is one of the favorites for him to win and become someone powerful, however Kidd had his 315m reward at the beginning because he killed civilians and it seems that people don't remember that anymore, anyway, the anime poses it well with the fantasy touch that characterizes it.

P.S. I'm about to play the game, some people told me that the beginning of the game was kind of ridiculous, hopefully not enough to drop it, the One Piece girls are on another level and it would be a waste not to at least give it a try.

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
In fact it is well represented in the anime because if you think about it, it is the same with the police in our world, as there are honest officers doing their job (example in one piece: garp), there are also people with a strong sense of duty where the only thing that matters to them is to eliminate the "evil" no matter how many innocent people they take in their way (example: akainu), as well as those who blindly follow orders because they are ordered to by those above them (tenryuubito to kizaru), i like how it's presented in the anime honestly, there are a lot of double standards with the characters already right now Kidd (the redhead who has the power of magnetism) is very popular and is one of the favorites for him to win and become someone powerful, however Kidd had his 315m reward at the beginning because he killed civilians and it seems that people don't remember that anymore, anyway, the anime poses it well with the fantasy touch that characterizes it.

P.S. I'm about to play the game, some people told me that the beginning of the game was kind of ridiculous, hopefully not enough to drop it, the One Piece girls are on another level and it would be a waste not to at least give it a try.
It was necessary to introduce an origin story, besides showing when the MC ate the akuma no mi that gives the game its name.
besides introducing the original character of the MC's mother.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i just reach impel down with the mc, the story realy take a heavy hit due to all the pronoun being mixed up and some spanish poping left and right in the english version, i'm not a native english speacker so reading in english is a little effort on its own, but reading something just a bit better than googlefu lvl is a real burden
i don't think the story is bad, i even though some setting of the story are realy well thought, but it become a physical pain to read, making me see only the bad side, like nami licking the mc dick through her lips (literaly go through the skin T_T), most boobs looking like they are stuck on flat model and only holding by a couple pixel, mc dick going through the girls ass by perforing their body T_T and other similar little error (like the nanocular blade clothing through furniture that is often seen in other game or the living horror hair monster during orgasm) those details didn't stuck that much before i got fed up with the pronoun and language mix up, but now i can't unsee those which realy decrease my enjoyment of the game :/
aslo the game realy need the kinetic novel tag for at least the content i've seen (nothing bad i like them, but some player don't)

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
I'm not the only one how finds it weird it used the Japanese names right I'm not the only one this bothers right

Gearsecond

Mar 2, 2019
Ok, so, when I saw the first release of this game version 0.1, I said I will wait for 0.5 in order to have some content. I was waiting for some Koikatsu like animation with a simple story or no existent story. What I got is a wonderful story with someone who actually tries to make a game and not a money grab. Story 8/10 will definetely recomment this game! It has a lot of content for a 0.5...waiting for more! Keep it up!

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes