rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
The story is just the right level of absurdity and the latest chapter has just doubled the harem or more, so I hope you know what you're getting into with that many women ostensibly getting scenes every break between main events. But the content is great, and the translation is way better than any MTL I've ever dealt with. Definitely needs an editor to give it a pass, as has been mentioned already.

Looking forward to more updates, that's for sure!

foxwithredsox

Jan 22, 2020
i downloaded the game and cant get it to work... clicking the .exe but nothing happens... anybody else with this problem?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Ero Ero No Mi. The great adventure [v0.4.5] [kraguto games] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.4.5 · · · (413.3 MiB :: 2.75 GiB)
for those preferring a bit higher quality
Mac v0.4.5 · · (379.0 MiB :: 231.1 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I'll be honest, the "pirates of the straw hat" just kills this for me. I am not an anime fan, so I am completely unfamiliar with One Piece, but that name just seems so silly and juvenile to me.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I'll be honest, the "pirates of the straw hat" just kills this for me. I am not an anime fan, so I am completely unfamiliar with One Piece, but that name just seems so silly and juvenile to me.
The way it generally works in the world of One Piece is a pirate captain picks up an epithet, and then his (or her, but usually his) crew becomes known by that epithet as well. Edward "Whitebeard" Newgate is leader of The Whitebeard Pirates, for example. The main character becomes famous as "Straw Hat Luffy" due to the distinctive headgear he wears most of the time and has on occasion risked his life to avoid losing (there's a story behind that as you could probably guess, but no need to go into it right now), therefore his crew are "The Straw Hat Pirates". (There are some notable exceptions, like how Trafalgar "The Surgeon of Death" Law leads The Heart Pirates, and again there's a story behind that name, but again, no need to go into it now.)

Bear in mind as well, this game is written in (I believe) Spanish and translated to English by someone who may have little familiarity with any of the official English translations of One Piece itself, so some of the phrasing is bound to come off awkward; as far as I'm aware, in the anime dub, anime subtitles, and manga translation, the crew is always called "the Straw Hat Pirates", never "the Pirates of the Straw Hat", even if that probably is a more direct, literal translation of the Japanese phrase (and for all I know the one used in the official Spanish translation).

...oh, but if "silly and juvenile" means "bad" in your mind, yeah, One Piece isn't for you. The hero is basically a living Looney Tunes character.

Whether you prefer LGBT or hetero content, I think we can all agree the real travesty here is the absence of the greatest beauty in One Piece, Charlotte "Big Mom" Linlin. Doesn't matter if it's a guy or a girl, we need to see somebody's whole body getting used as a human dildo by that Brobdingnagian goddess. :love:
kraguto now that I'm all caught up on One Piece, I realize I only thought I was joking here. How did Big Mom go from "over-the-top disgustingly fat ugly child" to "over-the-top disgustingly fat ugly old hag"... with a stop-off at "god-tier mega babe" in-between, when she sailed with Kaido under Rocks' command?! If you found a way to work Big Mom circa 30 years old into the game, I don't think anyone would object...

Last edited:

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I'VE watched One Piece into the Second season & haven't seen that character.
Is it even divided into seasons? I think the production schedule just goes year-round. I know Crunchyroll treats all of Wano as one season, and that definitely can't be right. But anyway, yeah, Mozu and Kiwi don't show up until the Water Seven arc, which starts 300+ chapters/200+ episodes in.

Reactions: hentai charley

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
> "Where you can see that the navy has put a price of 200,000,000 Berries on your head"
meanwhile the picture shows 300,000,000

zero1827

Apr 27, 2021
can anyone tell me if the translation has been fixed, reworked or improved in the later releases.
I'VE watched One Piece into the Second season & haven't seen that character.
I dont know how many chapter has each season, I usually separate One piece by arcs
East blue - 1st arc
Alabasta - 2nd arc
Skypea - 3rd arc
Water Seven - 4th arc (this is where she appears)

Reactions: hentai charley

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
As a hardcore fan of One Piece, i think i'll wait a bit more when this game will be in at least updated in his 8.0 or 9.0, it's seems to early since it's still in 0.4.5.

Last edited:
Reactions: MiroDking
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes