kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
It might with my computer and MEGA downloads, it usually hangs up a little at the end of downloads bigger than 1 Gb from the site:unsure:, i can try download from another download site later when it comes up
I hope the error is solved and you can play with the breasts at ...........................

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thank you for another great update, can't wait to download and check out the new content. Wonder who is the character that players can decide to spare or kill? Hopefully not a decent one but if he/she is a bad one then don't mind me

Reactions: Dan3000 and kraguto

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I have mixed feelings about this game. On one hand it's a bit crazy, fast paced and kinda funny, and harem with a crew of pirates doesn't sound bad at all. On the other hand, it's a bit rapey. There are several occasions with rape-adjacent or implied stuff, such as bad guys just about to rape someone. And whatever happened to mc's mother in the past eight years, well, don't tell me she avoided being raped for all that time. Up until the fuck-Sadi-while-she's-unconscious scene I could live with it, but that scene made me quit.

Last edited:

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I really enjoy the game because it's One Piece and has a good story and sex scenes. However, the English really needs editing badly. "He/him/his" are used WAY too often when it's supposed to be "she/her". There were even a few lines that weren't English and I'm guessing Spanish since it was "si!" instead of "yes!".

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Great update, loved especially the "physics";), as mentioned above english need some polishing other than that no major complaints, looking forward to chapter 5 and next tales of harem update.:D

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
I really enjoy the game because it's One Piece and has a good story and sex scenes. However, the English really needs editing badly. "He/him/his" are used WAY too often when it's supposed to be "she/her". There were even a few lines that weren't English and I'm guessing Spanish since it was "si!" instead of "yes!".
this.

LanceReav

Aug 19, 2018
I have mixed feelings about this game. On one hand it's a bit crazy, fast paced and kinda funny, and harem with a crew of pirates doesn't sound bad at all. On the other hand, it's a bit rapey. There are several occasions with rape-adjacent or implied stuff, such as bad guys just about to rape someone. And whatever happened to mc's mother in the past eight years, well, don't tell me she avoided being raped for all that time. Up until the fuck-Sadi-while-she's-unconscious scene I could live with it, but that scene made me quit.
a "bit"? like 95% of the time you meet females in this game they are about to be raped by random pirates this game is rapey as hell and i dont understand why no one other than the mc seem to be capable of defending themselves.

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
If you skip the lesbian content you just no see what happen (but as a story everything still happen) or nothing never happen ??

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes