kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hello friend, a question, I know that he is a new character and it would be difficult to find a reason for him to enter the story but, what do you say to add to the bipolar waifu ulti? View attachment 1390359
She will be there, that's for sure, but since she appears in Wano, we still have to wait for at least Zou's update.

but rest assured that it will be included

Reactions: Dan3000

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Easily the best looking nami I've seen on here.
Please keep going!
Psst, remember nami is no pushover so a female domination+footjob there would be just perfect :p
I have imagined it and the scene looks good in my head. thanks for the recommendation.

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Done with this update, as high quality as always and I'm enjoyed every new event a lot. Love the sex event with Nico, Boa, Mikita,... and can't wait to see more chapter will appear in the future, love the planned development in the ending but look like it will be a very long adventure for MC before he can finally reunite with his sexy mother
soon we will be next to our mother. the question is, will there be motherly love?

P.S. I'm glad you liked the update.

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
This Nami looks really good guess I'm playing it.
I hope you enjoy it
Love the update:D, wondering if music and/or sound effects will be added in the future?
the theme of the music has me with doubts,
I have some doubts, because including music that sounds good, could bring me problems and the truth is that I don't want to add generic music of the kind that half of the xxx games come with.

but don't believe it, one of these days I'll take the risk and add music to it.

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
I hope you enjoy it

the theme of the music has me with doubts,
I have some doubts, because including music that sounds good, could bring me problems and the truth is that I don't want to add generic music of the kind that half of the xxx games come with.

but don't believe it, one of these days I'll take the risk and add music to it.
Understandable ;), one silly question will there be a huge orgy at the end that will set my computer on fire?:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Dan3000 and kraguto

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
This game is great and will be great but what i dont like is "Many girls mean the others will be abandon" i really want to see more of nami, robin and boa hancock more than any girls in the game. Nami character really have detailed model and want to see more her kissing the MC from third perspective not by MC POV. and a lot of sex scenes for her.

Between Nami and Robin, if you can make kissing while having sex scene, and I'm sure people will like it more and if you put it at the screenshot post, it will be great promotion for your game

Last edited:
Reactions: kraguto

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
This game is great and will be great but what i dont like is "Many girls mean the others will be abandon" i really want to see more of nami, robin and boa hancock more than any girls in the game. Nami character really have detailed model and want to see more her kissing the MC from third perspective not by MC POV. and a lot of sex scenes for her.

Between Nami and Robin, if you can make kissing while having sex scene, and I'm sure people will like it more and if you put it at the screenshot post, it will be great promotion for your game
the girls will be reunited with the character. Nami, Robin, Hancock, Nojiko, etc, will have many more scenes.
as for the screenshots. unfortunately I'm not the one who manages the post here, so I couldn't edit it.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
the girls will be reunited with the character. Nami, Robin, Hancock, Nojiko, etc, will have many more scenes.
as for the screenshots. unfortunately I'm not the one who manages the post here, so I couldn't edit it.
ah i see.. but still will you consider my idea about sex+kiss. i believe there are two or three sex+kiss animations in koikatu. doggy, standing and missionary i believe

Reactions: Dan3000 and kraguto

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
ah i see.. but still will you consider my idea about sex+kiss. i believe there are two or three sex+kiss animations in koikatu. doggy, standing and missionary i believe
I'll see how they look, I've always had that detail pending, since the kissing scenes are necessary.

May 24, 2021
Hi, Kraguto I mostly like yours all the games and I definitely like this one but it can be better if English script is more correct and meaningful as I see now english language is not your native language but to improve player's experience of this game you must consider to get help for this , your beloved fan

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hi, Kraguto I mostly like yours all the games and I definitely like this one but it can be better if English script is more correct and meaningful as I see now english language is not your native language but to improve player's experience of this game you must consider to get help for this , your beloved fan
yes, the truth is my english is null. i hope i can get someone to help me with this topic, at the moment i can't get someone to help me with this game but i know that if it reaches more people, i will get help.

OMB

Jul 9, 2019
This game is Awesome easily the best One Piece game I've played including non erotic ones lol God Speed!

MiroDking

Sep 11, 2018
we will visit the most secure prison of all, right at the end of october. with the mission to find our beloved mother, we will encounter powerful, beautiful and lustful ..... i mean dangerous enemies. plus innocent pirates unjustly imprisoned. the question is, can we escape from impel down? will we add more girls to our crew? Nami and the other girls will accompany us or will we still be separated? well, you will know this and more on October 30, 2021.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes