DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
How the hell did i miss this game?!! Never before in my life did i know i needed a game like this and wanted to fuck Nami and Robin this badly :oops:. God, i hope Reiju is a thing in here too :love:. This just might become my favorite game.

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
How the hell did i miss this game?!! Never before in my life did i know i needed a game like this and wanted to fuck Nami and Robin this badly :oops:. God, i hope Reiju is a thing in here too :love:. This just might become my favorite game.
Reiju will appear eventually, she is one of the most beautiful girls in one piece eh even.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thank you for the new update, can't wait to download and check out the new content and that new member of the crew. About the other crew members that originally supposed to be male, how about gender bend them to become a girl? kraguto

Reactions: kraguto

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with the new update, love the new event and lewd scenes with Monet and Nojiko...Finally after waiting so long
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and look like MC's mother have some very kinky punishment in the jail, can't wait for more updates in the future. Look like the next crew member might be Boa?

Reactions: kraguto

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
the english on this game might make me lose braincells
I want to enjoy One Piece based h-game but the game hasn't got much going for it to enjoy it
some of the character models and the lighting on the scenes also look really bad
really disappointed as of now since the game has been given good reviews as well :confused:

Last edited:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
v.02
a new member in our crew (she is a girl, I will not include penises in our ship (I don't know what will happen with a certain samurai, but I will decide that in the future xd))

ohhhhhh o-kiku confirmed <3 <3 <3

For me, is best girl, but, maybe you can add a dialog option to simply pass on her

pd: make a poll for her pls <3
1623946568143.png 1623946809235.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan3000 and kraguto

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
v.02
a new member in our crew (she is a girl, I will not include penises in our ship (I don't know what will happen with a certain samurai, but I will decide that in the future xd))

ohhhhhh o-kiku confirmed <3 <3 <3

For me, is best girl, but, maybe you can add a dialog option to simply pass on her

pd: make a poll for her pls <3
View attachment 1250949 View attachment 1250958
the scenes with her will be optional and yes, when I include her she will be as she is, so I won't cut her parts.

JackFrost111

Aug 15, 2018
Haven't played it yet... I'm excited but at the same time I'm wondering why choose the twins from water 7... Next thing you know dev will add Kokoro ._.

Reactions: Aereon1104
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes